✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BEWARE OF UNIVERSAL RECONCILIATION
As Christians who preach Christ crucified we can be assured that the wisdom found in the gospel of our salvation is not from man but from God. And through this wisdom we know that "IN CHRIST" is our DEFENSE! IN CHRIST is our hope, IN CHRIST is our redemption, IN CHRIST is our forgiveness, sanctification, deliverance, freedom, life, love, joy, peace, etc… Because IN CHRIST is OUR SALVATION FROM SIN!! There is no salvation from sin apart from IN CHRIST! The very reason the enemy is always striving to remove sin from the salvation message. A false spirit surely knows that if they leave out the word 'sin' enough people will start believing that “salvation” means something other than "salvation from sin". Is there really any other salvation but salvation from sin? Is it not SIN that separates us from God? Is it not sin that brings God’s wrath? Is it not sin that brings condemnation, judgement, and death? So if sin is the problem and Christ is the cure, than JESUS is our ONLY VICTORY OVER SIN!!

And the only way to be IN CHRIST is to DIE TO THE LAW THROUGH THE BODY OF CHRIST!! The law brings wrath, but where there is no LAW there is no transgression, and Christ is the END OF THE LAW!! A person must first DIE WITH CHRIST to be married to another, and that is only by FAITH in the one who died for our sins! Our old man (body ruled by sin) had to die. A person is only made righteous and Holy in the Father’s eyes AFTER they have been reconciled IN THE BODY OF HIS FLESH THROUGH DEATH!!

Colossians 1:21-22
And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled *in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight

So to all those who embrace UR (Universal Reconciliation) and all their no sin doctrines, including the teaching that a person who rejects Christ to the end only dies in their “one sin of unbelief” PLEASE! Show me the scriptures! And I’ll show you the scriptures that prove that those who reject Christ are still under GOD’S WRATH and the condemnation of sin, and if they die without HIM they will surely DIE IN THEIR SINS!! Not just in the one sin of unbelief. A teaching that many have embraced in these last days. A teaching that contradicts the only place where there is no sin... IN CHRIST! There is no “sin free realm” outside of Christ or apart from Christ in ANY WAY! Our old man was never fit to polished, overhauled, or freed from sin. He was only fit to be crucified with Christ! Therefore, if a person rejects Jesus Christ, than they have never crossed over from DEATH to LIFE!

1 John 3:5
And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and IN HIM there is no sin.
What was He manifested to do if not take away our sins? Is there something hidden in this verse? NO! Jesus is salvation from sin! No Jesus, No salvation from sin!

They embrace this UR teaching because they have strayed from the simplicity that is IN CHRIST. Explain to me where this “sin free zone” is outside of Christ? Tell me how these people who reject Christ are translated into the Kingdom of His Son without dying with Christ and being washed from their sins in His blood? How do they enter the Holiest without going through a veil that was torn, HIS FLESH? How are all these people who reject Christ freed from sin without dying to the law? Everyone ever born in this world, apart from Christ, was born a sinner, and there is no way to be BORN AGAIN unless they first DIE IN THE BODY OF HIS FLESH THROUGH DEATH. If we accept that Jesus is the resurrection and the life, we must also accept that HE AS THE SACRIFICE!

And yes, I am aware of the rebuttals of those who take things from IN CHRIST. You preach “you have no sin”, and you preach “limited atonement’ NO, I preach that if we walk in our standing before God (His Grace) we will not be ruled by sin! We still have this corrupted sinful hull that encapsulates us until the day of redemption, but this is NOT OUR STANDING BEFORE GOD!! We are WASHED, REDEEMED, SANCTIFIED, JUSTIFIED, and made ALIVE through JESUS CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED!! The more we see the value of His blood, and how the Father sees us through the precious blood of His dear Son, the more we will SHOUT THE PRAISES OF OUR KING! As far as the accusations of “limited atonement”? What are my accusers preaching if not “limited Christ”? Is it not Christ who is the ATONEMENT FOR ALL SIN, and that is why redemption through His blood is only IN CHRIST! But if we accept the teachings that remove things from IN CHRIST, than we have already SHIPWRECKED OUR FAITH!!

JESUS CHRIST is our ONLY SALVATION FROM SIN, because HE IS REDEMPTION (the act of being saved from sin) And ONLY IN HM do we have redemption through His blood THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS. There is no “sin free zone” apart from our position IN CHRIST. Because only IN HIM has the OLD PASSED AWAY and ALL THINGS BECOME NEW!!

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is IN CHRIST, he is a new creation; OLD THINGS have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Galatians 6:15
For IN CHRIST JESUS neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a NEW CREATION.*

If we defend IN CHRIST than we defend all that is IN HIM, if we stray from IN CHRIST than we SET ASIDE THE GRACE that has been poured out for us through HIS BODY AND BLOOD!! But we are not of those who take things from IN CHRIST and hand them to the flesh! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! We are the REDEEMED OF THE LORD, WASHED IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LAMB!! A PEOPLE OF GOD’S OWN POSSESSION, A HOLY NATION, A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD who still carry around with us that OLD TREE, and who still preach that simple old old love story to a lonely heart in need of RESCUE! That PRECIOUS STORY of an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND MERCY demonstrated by a KING WHO TOOK IT ALL AND GAVE IT ALL on a LONELY HILL CALLED CALVARY!!

Grace and Peace…

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
u.r. is GREAT for the world! The world loves it! The more people lost because of it, the world loves ! Just like all the false gospels preventing people (or trying to prevent) from finding the Kingdom of God. To stop people from seeking the Truth. To get people NOT to listen to Jesus! The world / society/ LOVES THAT ! (since the world/ society/ is doing all it can to DRAG everyone down with it)

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
As Christians who preach Christ crucified we can be assured that the wisdom found in the gospel of our salvation is not from man but from God. And through this wisdom we know that "IN CHRIST" is our DEFENSE! IN CHRIST is our hope, IN CHRIST is our redemption, IN CHRIST is our forgiveness, sanctification, deliverance, freedom, life, love, joy, peace, etc… Because IN CHRIST is OUR SALVATION FROM SIN!! There is no salvation from sin apart from IN CHRIST! The very reason the enemy is always striving to remove sin from the salvation message. A false spirit surely knows that if they leave out the word 'sin' enough people will start believing that “salvation” means something other than "salvation from sin". Is there really any other salvation but salvation from sin? Is it not SIN that separates us from God? Is it not sin that brings God’s wrath? Is it not sin that brings condemnation, judgement, and death? So if sin is the problem and Christ is the cure, than JESUS is our ONLY VICTORY OVER SIN!!

And the only way to be IN CHRIST is to DIE TO THE LAW THROUGH THE BODY OF CHRIST!! The law brings wrath, but where there is no LAW there is no transgression, and Christ is the END OF THE LAW!! A person must first DIE WITH CHRIST to be married to another, and that is only by FAITH in the one who died for our sins! Our old man (body ruled by sin) had to die. A person is only made righteous and Holy in the Father’s eyes AFTER they have been reconciled IN THE BODY OF HIS FLESH THROUGH DEATH!!

And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled *in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight

So to all those who embrace UR (Universal Reconciliation) and all their no sin doctrines, including the teaching that a person who rejects Christ to the end only dies in their “one sin of unbelief” PLEASE! Show me the scriptures! And I’ll show you the scriptures that prove that those who reject Christ are still under GOD’S WRATH and the condemnation of sin, and if they die without HIM they will surely DIE IN THEIR SINS!! Not just in the one sin of unbelief. A teaching that many have embraced in these last days. A teaching that contradicts the only place where there is no sin... IN CHRIST! There is no “sin free realm” outside of Christ or apart from Christ in ANY WAY! Our old man was never fit to polished, overhauled, or freed from sin. He was only fit to be crucified with Christ! Therefore, if a person rejects Jesus Christ, than they have never crossed over from DEATH to LIFE!

1 John 3:5
And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and IN HIM there is no sin.
What was He manifested to do if not take away our sins? Is there something hidden in this verse? NO! Jesus is salvation from sin! No Jesus, No salvation from sin!

They embrace this UR teaching because they have strayed from the simplicity that is IN CHRIST. Explain to me where this “sin free zone” is outside of Christ? Tell me how these people who reject Christ are translated into the Kingdom of His Son without dying with Christ and being washed from their sins in His blood? How do they enter the Holiest without going through a veil that was torn, HIS FLESH? How are all these people who reject Christ freed from sin without dying to the law? Everyone ever born in this world, apart from Christ, was born a sinner, and there is no way to be BORN AGAIN unless they first DIE IN THE BODY OF HIS FLESH THROUGH DEATH. If we accept that Jesus is the resurrection and the life, we must also accept that HE AS THE SACRIFICE!

And yes, I am aware of the rebuttals of those who take things from IN CHRIST. You preach “you have no sin”, and you preach “limited atonement’ NO, I preach that if we walk in our standing before God (His Grace) we will not be ruled by sin! We still have this corrupted sinful hull that encapsulates us until the day of redemption, but this is NOT OUR STANDING BEFORE GOD!! We are WASHED, REDEEMED, SANCTIFIED, JUSTIFIED, and made ALIVE through JESUS CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED!! The more we see the value of His blood, and how the Father sees us through the precious blood of His dear Son, the more we will SHOUT THE PRAISES OF OUR KING! As far as the accusations of “limited atonement”? What are my accusers preaching if not “limited Christ”? Is it not Christ who is the ATONEMENT FOR ALL SIN, and that is why redemption through His blood is only IN CHRIST! But if we accept the teachings that remove things from IN CHRIST, than we have already SHIPWRECKED OUR FAITH!!

JESUS CHRIST is our ONLY SALVATION FROM SIN, because HE IS REDEMPTION (the act of being saved from sin) And ONLY IN HM do we have redemption through His blood THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS. There is no “sin free zone” apart from our position IN CHRIST. Because only IN HIM has the OLD PASSED AWAY and ALL THINGS BECOME NEW!!

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is IN CHRIST, he is a new creation; OLD THINGS have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Galatians 6:15
For IN CHRIST JESUS neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a NEW CREATION.*

If we defend IN CHRIST than we defend all that is IN HIM, if we stray from IN CHRIST than we SET ASIDE THE GRACE that has been poured out for us through HIS BODY AND BLOOD!! But we are not of those who take things from IN CHRIST and hand them to the flesh! ABSOLUTELY NOT!! We are the REDEEMED OF THE LORD, WASHED IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LAMB!! A PEOPLE OF GOD’S OWN POSSESSION, A HOLY NATION, A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD who still carry around with us that OLD TREE, and who still preach that simple old old love story to a lonely heart in need of RESCUE! That PRECIOUS STORY of an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND MERCY demonstrated by a KING WHO TOOK IT ALL AND GAVE IT ALL on a LONELY HILL CALLED CALVARY!!

Grace and Peace…

Dear Skidder: Welcome to C.F.

It is a wonderful fact that the Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY Road back into our wonderful heavenly Father. I have found as the years go by He has proved Himself over and over again in His love and mercy. I do trust your time on this remarkable site will be a wonderful experience of enhancement.

"It is in Him, and through the shedding of His blood, that we have our deliverance--the forgiveness of our offences--so abundant was God's grace, the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. And you..."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
As Christians who preach Christ crucified we can be assured that the wisdom found in the gospel of our salvation is not from man but from God. And through this wisdom we know that "IN CHRIST" is our DEFENSE! IN CHRIST is our hope, IN CHRIST is our redemption, IN CHRIST is our forgiveness, sanctification, deliverance, freedom, life, love, joy, peace, etc… Because IN CHRIST is OUR SALVATION FROM SIN!!
Do these sites help expose the errors of the false gospel of u.r. ?

7 Traits of False Teachers - The Gospel Coalition

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org › article › 7-traits-of-false-teachers

Mar 18, 2013 - “There were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you.” (2 Peter 2:1). There are no “ifs, ands, ...
How to Spot a False Teacher - The Gospel Coalition

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org › article › how-to-spot-a-false-teacher

Jan 27, 2016 - Nathan Finn on how Titus 1:10–16 teaches us to handle the threat of false teachers.
7 False Teachers in the Church Today - Tim Challies

https://www.challies.com › articles › 7-false-teachers-in-the-church-today

Jan 31, 2017 - False teachers take on many forms, custom-crafted to times, cultures, and contexts. Here are 7 you will find carrying out their work in the church ...
Seven Characteristics of False Teachers | Union Resources

https://www.uniontheology.org › resources › historical › reformation › sev...

That Satan labours might and main, by false teachers, which are his messengers and ambassadors, to deceive, delude, and for ever undo the precious souls of ...

Upvote 0

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Skidder: Welcome to C.F.

It is a wonderful fact that the Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY Road back into our wonderful heavenly Father. I have found as the years go by He has proved Himself over and over again in His love and mercy. I do trust your time on this remarkable site will be a wonderful experience of enhancement.

"It is in Him, and through the shedding of His blood, that we have our deliverance--the forgiveness of our offences--so abundant was God's grace, the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the secret of His will. And this is in harmony with God's merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it--the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. And you..."
Brother, I am thankful that 'our' creator was NOT a foolish builder not capable of counting the costs for His plan.

A builder whose creation 'got away from Him', forcing Him to now torture most of those whom He loved, and whom he died foolishly for. A creator who did not anticipate Satan OR the Garden of Eden, with all his omniscience. He didn't even anticipate evil coming into the world.

Oh, but wait, that gospel isn't taught in the bars of the devil!!! Or in spectator sports stadiums fill with "Christians" on Sunday. That bad-spel (sic) is taught by the majority church IN THE CHURCH. I am grateful for you brother FL, and for that which you see and that which you have heard. For it is with you that I stand and await a victorious God whose plan has been hidden from those not receiving the spiritual wisdom that is from above, instead of the religious spirits from below.

I stand with you, who actually believes the plan that was revealed to John the Baptist; that this Jesus was the lamb to take away the sins of the world. Thank God his plan is safe. :clap:

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother, I am thankful that 'our' creator was NOT a foolish builder not capable of counting the costs for His plan.

A builder whose creation 'got away from Him', forcing Him to now torture most of those whom He loved, and whom he died foolishly for. A creator who did not anticipate Satan OR the Garden of Eden, with all his omniscience. He didn't even anticipate evil coming into the world.

Oh, but wait, that gospel isn't taught in the bars of the devil!!! Or in spectator sports stadiums fill with "Christians" on Sunday. That bad-spel (sic) is taught by the majority church IN THE CHURCH. I am grateful for you brother FL, and for that which you see and that which you have heard. For it is with you that I stand and await a victorious God whose plan has been hidden from those not receiving the spiritual wisdom that is from above, instead of the religious spirits from below.

I stand with you, who actually believes the plan that was revealed to John the Baptist; that this Jesus was the lamb to take away the sins of the world. Thank God his plan is safe. :clap:
Yes, Christ died for all. Christ is the payment for the sins of the world because he is the sacrifice.. the righteous lamb of God. Whoever rejects the Christ rejects the payment. And those who do so will surely die in their sins...

John 8:24
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Colossians 1 Continued:

“if indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a minister.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1:23‬ ‭NASB‬‬

Let’s not forget that we must abide in Christ and endure to the end to receive salvation.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
ABIDING in Christ means staying with Christ through all the problems, trials, testing and temptations --- ENDURING to the end, as His Word Says Clearly....

Most people DON'T WANT to ABIDE, nor endure, nor be saved ! ! (amazing grace that ANYONE is saved these days ! )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Christ died for all. Christ is the payment for the sins of the world because he is the sacrifice.. the righteous lamb of God. Whoever rejects the Christ rejects the payment. And those who do so will surely die in their sins...

John 8:24
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”
You live in the temporal and are thinking temporally. Jesus died for the ETERNAL consequence of your sins not for the TEMPORAL. You have done nothing to earn ETERNAL salvation, He did.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ABIDING in Christ means staying with Christ through all the problems, trials, testing and temptations --- ENDURING to the end, as His Word Says Clearly....

Most people DON'T WANT to ABIDE, nor endure, nor be saved ! ! (amazing grace that ANYONE is saved these days ! )

They don’t call Him the Way for nothing ;)

Upvote 0

PuerAzaelis

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2016
NYC
✟182,310.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
From the moment, however, that anti-Origenism prevailed, the doctrine of the apokatastasis was definitely abandoned. St. Augustine protests more strongly than any other writer against an error so contrary to the doctrine of the necessity of grace. See, especially, his "De gestis Pelagii", I: "In Origene dignissime detestatur Ecclesia, quod et iam illi quos Dominus dicit æterno supplicio puniendos, et ipse diabolus et angeli eius, post tempus licet prolixum purgati liberabuntur a poenis, et sanctis cum Deo regnantibus societate beatitudinis adhærebunt." Augustine here alludes to the sentence pronounced against Pelagius by the Council of Diospolis, in 415 (P.L., XLIV, col. 325). He moreover recurs to the subject in many passages of his writings, and in City of God XXI sets himself earnestly to prove the eternity of punishment as against the Platonist and Origenist error concerning its intrinsically purgatorial character. We note, further, that the doctrine of the apokatastasis was held in the East, not only by St. Gregory of Nyssa, but also by St. Gregory of Nazianzus as well; "De seipso", 566 (P.G., XXXVII, col. 1010), but the latter, though he asks the question, finally decides neither for nor against it, but rather leaves the answer to God.

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Apocatastasis

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You live in the temporal and are thinking temporally. Jesus died for the ETERNAL consequence of your sins not for the TEMPORAL. You have done nothing to earn ETERNAL salvation, He did.

As the OP pointed out in Colossians 1:22 Jesus paid the price in full. We stand before God presently holy, blameless, and without reproach.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We pray as many as possible find Him as the Way, freely, at no cost,

instead of rejecting His Word ! TODAY !

Of course as many as possible will find Him, that’s The Father’s plan.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Of course as many as possible will find Him, that’s The Father’s plan.

BRIGHT THOUGHT just now - it is possible, maybe likely, that u.r. IS NOT the unforgivable sin,
even though it be ANATHEMA(cursed) for being a false gospel,
it could possibly be repented of, God Willing !

HALLELUYAH !

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
From the moment, however, that anti-Origenism prevailed, the doctrine of the apokatastasis was definitely abandoned. St. Augustine protests more strongly than any other writer against an error so contrary to the doctrine of the necessity of grace. See, especially, his "De gestis Pelagii", I: "In Origene dignissime detestatur Ecclesia, quod et iam illi quos Dominus dicit æterno supplicio puniendos, et ipse diabolus et angeli eius, post tempus licet prolixum purgati liberabuntur a poenis, et sanctis cum Deo regnantibus societate beatitudinis adhærebunt." Augustine here alludes to the sentence pronounced against Pelagius by the Council of Diospolis, in 415 (P.L., XLIV, col. 325). He moreover recurs to the subject in many passages of his writings, and in City of God XXI sets himself earnestly to prove the eternity of punishment as against the Platonist and Origenist error concerning its intrinsically purgatorial character. We note, further, that the doctrine of the apokatastasis was held in the East, not only by St. Gregory of Nyssa, but also by St. Gregory of Nazianzus as well; "De seipso", 566 (P.G., XXXVII, col. 1010), but the latter, though he asks the question, finally decides neither for nor against it, but rather leaves the answer to God.

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Apocatastasis

This link appears to be a misinterpretation of 1 Corinthians 3:11-15 whereby Paul says that anyone who is building on the foundation of Christ may use a variety of materials. Only believers can build on the foundation of Christ.

Not to mention that it is the works that are tested by fire not the builder himself.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Dear Sage: Our Father has a Plan. That Plan is centered in Himself. That Plan begins in Him & ends in Him. He cares for every dirty rotten sinner with a love that surpasses all of us. I know not how the outworking of His sacred secret in the Lord Jesus Christ will be unveiled in fulness, but it shall!

I just watched some of the broken members of Adam 1 again today. I beheld individuals so broken they could not decide to follow Jesus under any human condition. Again today, another 15,000 wee children die worldwide under the age of five. The Father sees every last common bird fall, and these dear children are more dear than any common bird!

My dear brother, I cannot help myself, the vision of Him has ruined me for normal living (whatever that may be). We be part of a many membered "especially" that as His beloved disciples carry His cry in our hearts.

The whole of created life shall be delivered!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Only believers can build on the foundation of Christ.
And
potentially daily
it is possible to build wrongly on a good foundation,

but if the foundation is wrong, nothing else can be truly right.

So what does this mean? If someone builds on u.r., everything built falls down - it cannot stand.

But those who build on CHrist, the only solid eternal foundation, their wood , hay and stubble may burn up in the day,
but if they are in and on Christ as written, their souls may be saved as written.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.