Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ephesians 1:7
IN HIM we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

Dear Skidder: The extensive recovery program of our Father is quite vast. That Program of all programs is found in your repeated post of Eph. 1:7>>>

“Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, To the praise of the glory of His grace , wherein He has made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace ; Wherein He has abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of His will , according to His good pleasure which He has purposed in Himself :That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated us according to the purpose of Him who works all things after the counsel of His own will .”

06d01b4e96adcfc39da28bd699a647efc323b9a7.jpeg

Reactions: Lazarus Short
Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The wrath of God on them - so into the Lake of Fire they go...but even the KJV dares not ID it as Hell. Tell me, what is the LoF for? Second Death?? The KJV says, "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." (Rev. 20:14) Yet, in Rev. 21:4, just a few verses later, we are told, "...there shall be no more death...". No death? That MUST mean that on one is still dead and/or in Hell. Please don't insult me by saying that those in Hell are excluded from the pronouncement, for that is twisting.

Tell me, could the casting of death and hell into the LoF be the death of death/grave/hades/hell? I think so.
HELL IS NOT A SECRET TO BE KEPT

Never thought I’d see the day when the western church would abandon the doctrine of hell. But it appears the ecumenical spirit of this world is gaining a strong foothold when it comes to preaching the consequences of choosing one’s sin over the free gift of life in Christ Jesus. This is a false spirit that will often portray bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter: “We need to be positive, not negative'', “It’s God’s to judge”, '' tolerance”, '' “unity”, “diversity”, “love not hate”, etc… statements like these are often used to masquerade the subtle removal of the doctrine of hell. And for those blinded by this spirit they will never question these teachers for fear they might be branded as “judgmental”. But for those who have been forgiven much, the truth of what Christ died for is worth far more than the persecution that accompanies standing up for that truth. A truth that Jesus must have thought was rather important since He describes this “negative” place throughout the gospels with several direct references, parables, and analogies.

Yes, Jesus mentions hell quite often. So does this mean Jesus preached “negativity”? YES, and for good reason! Hell is negative! The most negative outcome of a single choice throughout eternity! When God offered His Son as a sacrifice for the sins of the world He did so according to His love, a love that also includes our free will. A single consequential choice by every human being that reverberates throughout eternity. A choice between two options with no strings attached.

God has placed on the table a free gift for every human being. A free gift of life that requires no effort whatsoever by the individual, only a choice. Will they choose life or death? One would think this would be a no-brainer, but because of man’s love for sin most will reject putting their faith in Christ (God’s salvation) because their sin is more precious to them than the truth. What do I mean by this? God will not be mocked there is no sin IN CHRIST, and there is no way to pack it up in a suitcase and take it with you. When a person puts their faith in Christ they do so forsaking the very thing that Christ died for… OUR SINS. They come to Him with open arms knowing that He is the only way unto life! If their sin is more precious to them than eternal life they will not choose Christ. The very reason there will be no innocence in hell, because they knowingly made that choice.

When the Holy Spirit was poured out on all flesh at Pentecost He came with a relentless tenacity to convict every individual of this choice. He convicts the world of sin because of their unbelief in Christ, so THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE! And believe me I’ve heard a plethora of excuses to why people reject Christ, but inside they are not fooling anyone because God’s Spirit continually knocks on the door of their heart; and the more they reject Him, the harder their heart becomes!

John 16:8-9
And when He has come, HE WILL CONVICT THE WORLD OF SIN, and of righteousness, and of judgment: OF SIN, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN ME;

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

So yes, there is a consequence for rejecting the free gift of life in Christ Jesus, and that CHOICE is called HELL. This is not a "peaceful place of slumber", or a "fictional place" as some have reported, but an extreme negative place where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, and the worm never dies! A destination by no means that could ever touch those who CHOOSE LIFE, but only those who CHOOSE THE PENALTY OF SIN OVER THE ONE WHO TOOK THAT PENALTY! So let us not be deceived! We are not of those who keep this awful place a secret, but of those who LOVE and CARE enough to tell the TRUTH! “His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with UNQUENCHABLE FIRE.”-Matt 3:12

So let us not be poisoned by the lies of our enemy that somehow God has changed into an ecumenical God. He is righteous and Holy and never changes! God gave His Son as a sacrifice for our sins! So by faith in Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins!! But for those who continually reject God's peace offering unto death? They will surely die in their sins!

John 8:24
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

John 3:36
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the WRATH of God abides on him.”

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Acts 16:31
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved

Grace and Peace….

Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟887,266.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My brother: coming to know Him is in progressive stages of the present tense. Just when one thinks he or she has finally nailed down His movements, additional stars of His vast heavens cascades into more and more and more.

May His exceedingly vast and glorious love that you began to experience in 6/12/10 reach degrees you cannot imagine yet. And yes, my friend, I am praying for you in your journey into the outer laminar spheres of where He dwells.

6/12/10? It was 21th of June 2010.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
6/12/10? It was 21th of June 2010.

Dear Zoider: The day we are born into the Adamic family is a significant marker for all of us. The day the Father in His love & grace births us into His World even more significant. I rejoice with you in your intervention whatever day it is.

Being born anew, not by the will of the flesh or the will of man, but of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Certainly. Death dies. Everyone who perished is gone. Never to be seen again.

Hello? People die, and they're dead. But if DEATH dies, no one can then be dead. "Everyone who perished is gone." No kidding, but if so, they are still dead. You are trying to tiptoe around the question.

• Agree
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Twisting? Like all the false gospels do, including here, u.r. ? They / u.r. / all have to twist.
The truth is scary to them - it undoes them all.

I thought your post #200 was a big twist.

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
.... as the ship of u.r. slowly sinks into the quicksand.... last ditch efforts are attempted to salvage it.... though it offers no true hope - only a wider path to destruction...

UR is not going away or sinking into imagined quicksand. Our efforts are hardly last-ditch. Do you really think that the salvation/reconciliation of ALL is a "wider path to destruction"?

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Hello? People die, and they're dead. But if DEATH dies, no one can then be dead.
Death dies when and as God has said in His Word. It is no surprise you cannot fathom that, since the simplest of God's Word has been posted - "the wicked perish, with none to save them" - many times, and you still don't receive it nor get it nor grasp it.
The natural mind cannot grasp anything spiritually true, or anything spiritual for that matter, AS WRITTEN.

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Death dies when and as God has said in His Word. It is no surprise you cannot fathom that, since the simplest of God's Word has been posted - "the wicked perish, with none to save them" - many times, and you still don't receive it nor get it nor grasp it.
The natural mind cannot grasp anything spiritually true, or anything spiritual for that matter, AS WRITTEN.

You are still evading my question: If Death is destroyed or defeated, is anyone still dead? Please answer.

BTW, I see "perish" as something occuring in the here-and-now world. In the world to come, death is destroyed, and all are made alive, AS WRITTEN.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟994,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FineLinen said:
Dear Skidder: The extensive recovery program of our Father is quite vast. That Program of all programs is found in your repeated post of Eph. 1:7>>>
“Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, To the praise of the glory of His grace , wherein He has made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace ; Wherein He has abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of His will , according to His good pleasure which He has purposed in Himself :That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated us according to the purpose of Him who works all things after the counsel of His own will .”
Excellent passage is this encouragement for all mankind, saying that all mankind will be "recovered?" Or is it encouragement only for the saints to whom it is addressed?
Eph 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: ...
Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You are still evading my question: If Death is destroyed or defeated, is anyone still dead? Please answer.
No, again you are wrong, whether wittingly or unwittingly.
When death dies, it is gone.
EVERYONE who perished / was destroyed in the lake of fire is gone, never to live again, ever, in any way.
Hasatan and his angels/demons/ who lead the assault against people with the false gospel of U.R. and other deceptions, will be GONE FOREVER, never to return again.

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jeff says, "EVERYONE who perished / was destroyed in the lake of fire is gone, never to live again, ever, in any way."

Laz replies, Assuming "gone, never to live again, ever..." BUT Jeff, they are still dead, aren't they? Are you willing to give me a straight answer?

If any of the dead are NOT revived, they are still dead. Yes or no?

What difference would the death of Death make?

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hillsage

One 4 Him & Him 4 all
Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
The land of OZ
✟322,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Most Christians don't give a number how many will be saved. Only God knows how many, though there is a consensus that not all will be saved.
No, they don't give a "number", but name one Christian organization that believes even 'most' of the world is, or ever was, Christian. This doesn't even require 'fact in writing'. Simply 'thinking rationally' gives the obvious answer IMO.

But if you have a 'factual' reference disproving what I've said....SHOW ME. If not, then God got his "hinderparts" kicked by the devil he created who convinced most of God's humans (which Jesus died for) to believe his lie. Bad support for omniscience and a good plan IMO.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
HELL IS NOT A SECRET TO BE KEPT

The secret does not need to be kept! Our God the consuming Fire has adequately prepared for its dissolution. Yes indeed, the Lake of theion and theioo is the final destination for all 4 hells. Good riddance!

“…Nothing can be lost that is not first owned. Just as a parent is compelled by civil law to be responsible for his family and his property, so the Creator --by His own divine law–in compelled to take care of the children He has created. And that means not only caring for the good children, but for the bad ones and lost ones as well. So the word lost came to be for Mrs. Smith (Hannah W. Smith), a term of greatest comfort. If a person is a “lost sinner” it only means that he is temporarily separated from the Good Shepherd who owns him. The Shepherd is bound by all duties of ownership to go after all those who are lost until they are found.” -Catherine Marshall-

94b5b935cea3562f61003bc851b31cffeadddf7d.jpeg

Upvote 0

Rebecca4Christ

Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2019
Central U.S.
✟129,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Rebecca4Christ, I think your Biblical quote and "He left 99 to come and bring me back home!" are in conflict. The narrow way is into the sheepfold, and there you are safe. The wide way is the way of the world, but if you are there (as you said) then the Shepherd comes and gets you. He loses nothing.
Care to try and make more sense please?
I was backslidden for a time,which is why I refer to the 99.
I did not use them together in the same context of my post in this thread....but thanks for your input.

Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, again you are wrong, whether wittingly or unwittingly.
When death dies, it is gone.
EVERYONE who perished / was destroyed in the lake of fire is gone, never to live again, ever, in any way.
Hasatan and his angels/demons/ who lead the assault against people with the false gospel of U.R. and other deceptions, will be GONE FOREVER, never to return again.
Like I said many times... "it's not that complicated".
Only IN CHRIST is their redemption through His blood the forgiveness of sins. There no "sin free zone" outside of Christ. If a person rejects Christ they are not IN CHRIST, and if they continue to do so unto death.... They surely die in their sins.

IN HIM we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

Colossians 1:14
IN WHOM we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is IN CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

What part of UNDER GOD'S WRATH and DIE IN YOUR SINS don't you understand? Only by FAITH IN CHRIST are we IN CHRIST, and only in Christ do we receive a FULL PARDON FOR OUR SINS through His blood.

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
QUOTE="Skidder, post: 74488961, member: 424062"]Like I said many times... "it's not that complicated".
Only IN CHRIST is their redemption through His blood the forgiveness of sins. There no "sin free zone" outside of Christ. If a person rejects Christ they are not IN CHRIST, and if they continue to do so unto death.... They surely die in their sins.

Colossians 1:14
IN WHOM we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is IN CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

What part of UNDER GOD'S WRATH and DIE IN YOUR SINS don't you understand? Only by FAITH IN CHRIST are we IN CHRIST, and only in Christ do we receive a FULL PARDON FOR OUR SINS through His blood.

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

IN HIM we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace[/QUOTE
=====================
YEs, ne'er disagree with God's Word like those propagating deception of u.r.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.