Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I posted bond interest payments becoming half of the federal budget in about ten years..... I don't have the images now but here is a 16 year study....

Economy has about 16-30 years before total melt down, any ideas?...

Brother. I found something I think you might appreciate. The prophecies contained in this video confirm a ton of what I have been saying in this thread, as well as the prophesies I quoted. And because they confirm them, it means other things he mentions are likely true as well, and you may especially like what he has to say about those whom the Lord is going to use to actually prosper in the midst of what is coming. I may be able to speak intelligently on economic issues, but I'm a spiritual man and don't have many assets other than a house that still needs paying off. But you may be different.

So check out 19:22 - 21:07. The parts he says at the end about those God will use might be of value to you. For the rest I will provide a transcript below of those sections relevant to the thread itself.

youtube john paul jackson storm - safesearch.norton.com Video Search Results

On the economic side of things, a bubble of hope is going to come to this nation, but it will be short-lived. And in that span, there is going to be just enough time for godly people to make the necessary adjustments. However it will not be a time to take on additional debt. Commercial paper and credit card payments are another domino that is yet to fall, and I have seen it fall, as joblessness increases and buildings lay empty. I saw malls that were more than half empty, and stores that were closed; strip malls and other types of malls. With this, nobody's leasing the buildings or very few are leasing the buildings, and so there's no lease payment that the owner needs in order to cover the debt service on those buildings. Commercial paper will be problematic in economic issues, especially with lending institutions. We had a financial planner the other day ask me, "Will there be stagflation, or deflation or inflation or hyperinflation?", and I had to look at him and tell him, "It's gonna be all of these. They are all waves on a quickly changing economic sea, and what has worked in the past will only work for a brief period of time in this changing economic era..." The dollar is going to begin to lose value, and is going to become near on par with the Mexican peso and the Canadian dollar. (19:22 - 21:07).

My comments: The "bubble of hope" that was short-lived was the first three years of the Trump Presidency, and it is now over. "In that span, there is going to be just enough time for godly people to make the necessary adjustments. However it will not be a time to take on additional debt." This confirms the Selveraj prophecy, and the rest is virtually an exact summation of the scenario described in the articles I quoted.

@Neostarwcc and @Richard T as well.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm filing bankruptcy, so I'm good!

LoL! That may be the happy (or at least tolerable) solution for many, yes : )

I was waiting for someone to mention this actually, and in worst case scenarios it's not really something to bear much shame over if it has to be done. Governments make this option available to the public to protect them, and there's no mistaking that banks can be very predatory in their loaning practices.

The problem is that many may be too fearful of being stigmatized to do so. But continuing to fight a losing battle for years, even decades, would seem a foolish move.

But each will have to make his own choice, based on the leading of the Spirit of God for his own life.

Reactions: Isilwen
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm filing bankruptcy, so I'm good!

LoL! That may be the happy (or at least tolerable) solution for many, yes : )

I was waiting for someone to mention this actually, and in worst case scenarios it's not really something to bear much shame over if it has to be done. Governments make this option available to the public to protect them, and there's no mistaking that banks can be very predatory in their loaning practices.

The problem is that many may be too fearful of being stigmatized to do so. But continuing to fight a losing battle for years, even decades, would seem a foolish move.

But each will have to make his own choice, based on the leading of the Spirit of God for his own life.

I filed for bankruptcy over a 5,000 dollar credit card past due. The creditor sold the debt to the highest bidder and the new company would not accept anything less than 100% payment. We paid like 1500 bucks to do the bankruptcy, and the lawyer was offering that money to them as payment in full, but they didn't accept it. They sued me and tagged on legal fees and others, making the total like 15,000 dollars. So we filed bankruptcy and they got nothing. That was in like 2014 and our credit is back to normal. I don't like the principle of bankruptcy. I think people take advantage of it. But in our case, we simply could not afford 15,000 dollars to be issued against us and taken out of our paycheck from a court lawsuit. So we filed. It's embarrassing. But sometimes you gotta do it. I am sure bankruptcies are through the roof with corona.

• Agree
Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brother. I found something I think you might appreciate. The prophecies contained in this video confirm a ton of what I have been saying in this thread, as well as the prophesies I quoted. And because they confirm them, it means other things he mentions are likely true as well, and you may especially like what he has to say about those whom the Lord is going to use to actually prosper in the midst of what is coming. I may be able to speak intelligently on economic issues, but I'm a spiritual man and don't have many assets other than a house that still needs paying off. But you may be different.

So check out 19:22 - 21:07. The parts he says at the end about those God will use might be of value to you. For the rest I will provide a transcript below of those sections relevant to the thread itself.

youtube john paul jackson storm - safesearch.norton.com Video Search Results

On the economic side of things, a bubble of hope is going to come to this nation, but it will be short-lived. And in that span, there is going to be just enough time for godly people to make the necessary adjustments. However it will not be a time to take on additional debt. Commercial paper and credit card payments are another domino that is yet to fall, and I have seen it fall, as joblessness increases and buildings lay empty. I saw malls that were more than half empty, and stores that were closed; strip malls and other types of malls. With this, nobody's leasing the buildings or very few are leasing the buildings, and so there's no lease payment that the owner needs in order to cover the debt service on those buildings. Commercial paper will be problematic in economic issues, especially with lending institutions. We had a financial planner the other day ask me, "Will there be stagflation, or deflation or inflation or hyperinflation?", and I had to look at him and tell him, "It's gonna be all of these. They are all waves on a quickly changing economic sea, and what has worked in the past will only work for a brief period of time in this changing economic era..." The dollar is going to begin to lose value, and is going to become near on par with the Mexican peso and the Canadian dollar. (19:22 - 21:07).

My comments: The "bubble of hope" that was short-lived was the first three years of the Trump Presidency, and it is now over. "In that span, there is going to be just enough time for godly people to make the necessary adjustments. However it will not be a time to take on additional debt." This confirms the Selveraj prophecy, and the rest is virtually an exact summation of the scenario described in the articles I quoted.

@Neostarwcc and @Richard T as well.

I am into investing, but we are by no means rich. We are middle of the road as far as income, median. And since we have 6 family living with us, on one income, we are sort of at the lower income level. After all that is why I study investing. But again, save save save. Don't take on debt. Save your money, save 6 months wages as an emergency fund in case of layoff or whatever, then when you need a new car, a new water heater, or a new sewer line in your house, you borrow from your cushion and make payments back to yourself. All the while putting at least 5% away every week for retirement, or more. I believe in prophecy, I do, but I think many guys are not real prophets. Again that guy you posted saying 'malls will be half full.' Well of course, it was the housing crisis of 2008, the great recession, of course malls will be closing. I don't look at that as a prophecy. But if he says anything really detailed, then let me know.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's been a couple of years since OP. Wondering what it looks like now?

Greetings Tturt, and hope you are blessed.

It's not getting better. Posted this elsewhere a few days ago, and after your post I decided to post it on this site as well. Most may think it's just another wild theory, but watch the video while reading the OP.
The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

Anyway, not sure why you were asking, but I appreciate the post just the same.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums