Cuyahoga County
✟56,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
Pedometers really work? I have a few antiques.
I am sure glad you have insurance, wow.
Do you peel them and core them first? Add sugar? Strain them?
Tornado's, really. HOLY COW!
I planned on watching the batman movies and discovered I can't find them. I did find and watch the first one.
Hope you had a good day.

No peel -- just cut them up and dice them so they cook faster. No sugar -- no strain. Do cook the apples in lemon juice -- don't measure it but it probably is one or one and half cups of lemon juice. Really enjoy the flavor.

And don't all the states have tornados? we had a bad one years ago on the Fourth of July. Watching fireworks on the shore of Lake Erie and a tornado came in off the lake and spoiled the party.

Upvote 0

adderbolt

Mar 13, 2021
Cuyahoga County
✟56,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
You can copy your posts to notepad and ask them to delete the thread and start over or I can leave a mess after deleting all of mine. So sorry:( Your wish is my command?

Too much fussy housekeeping for a lazy old man like me. Perhaps this thread should be a blog ???

Upvote 0

adderbolt

Mar 13, 2021
Cuyahoga County
✟56,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
No tornados here in my lifetime.
So being alone has some positives. You know how to make apple sauce. What about coring them?

Yes the apples are cored and cinnamon is added if my early dementia allows for it.

And being alone has lots of positives what with my being high maintenance and the thought of that apt to drive some into a frazzle :)

Upvote 0

adderbolt

Mar 13, 2021
Cuyahoga County
✟56,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
March 28, 2021:

Sleeping too much -- 11 hours plus last night. But do feel fine sitting in this chair at the moment listening to 1340 AM (KGFW) on the Internet. They play the good sounds until noon EDT on Sundays. And eating some applesauce -- good nummy.

The word for today on the calendar is Lucullan: "Marked by profusion or excess -- lavish, luxurious". Stemming from the name of a 2,000 year old dead Roman general, Lucius Licinius Lucullus, a real party animal with a reputation for "magnificent banquets".

Coming late to the thought that dying, as far as it is a mental thing, can thus be avoided. You do make the necessary arrangements and perhaps become less of a consumer. That ratty bathrobe needs to be replaced but you're only going to wear the new one a dozen times before Goodwill gets it -- but then again --

First day of the week -- the Lord's Day -- He has risen and that's the answer to a thousand questions and a million doubts (if you have one). Praise God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums