Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are the one who being silly here, by implying that there isn't any difficulty difference between killing with a car and killing with a gun when it comes to mass killings.

I never implied that.

This whole "vehicle" debate is getting off-track anyway.

Getting back on track, I'm glad Beto came out with his "Hell, yes!" plan to confiscate "assault weapons". Too many younger people today have no memory of Janet Reno and earlier gun-grabbers. They need to hear it from the horse's mouth (my apology to horses). As I posted on page 8, post #150:

Now, "assault weapons" look like an attractive battle, one the anti-gun people think they can win. But make no mistake; if they did succeed in banning "assault weapons", it's a small jump to banning all semi-autos (rifles, pistols, and shotguns) using the same arguments. After that, they would jump back on the "ban handguns" train, since far more people are shot with them than with all rifles and shotguns combined.

And, true to my expectation, Beto later expressed interest in banning all semi-automatics. These people are so predictable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0