United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Democrats Demand The Ability to Block Veterans From Owning Guns​

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The only thing they're worried about is the fact that they're planning more election shenanigans, and they're terrified of the only people in America who have the weaponry and the training to represent a threat to them.

Americans are armed to the teeth and itching for strife: a second civil war no longer looks an impossibility​

Evidently the upcoming movie has rattled a few people. Still looking forward to seeing it.

'Assault Weapons' Ban In Illinois Is Now In Effect. Here's What You Need To Know​

I'm sure the DemonRats want this to be a nationwide model. I'm less sure of their ability to enforce it.

UN secretary-general youth climate adviser calls for Whites to be stripped of power in 'revolutionary fights'​

Oh, sure. If you just get rid of dem evil ol' White People, all the world's problems would be instantly solved. :rolleyes:

Chicago Sues Glock—Blaming Gun Design For City’s Gun Violence​

So, if somebody driving an F-150 Lightning runs over a guy riding a bicycle on the West Loop, is Chicago going to sue Ford Motor Company?

California Woman Shocked at $26,000 Tax Bill: 'How Am I Going to Survive?'​

Well, lady, I feel for you, I really do. But that's what you get for choosing to remain in California. My advice is to get out while the getting is good, because it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Why We Keep Guns in the House​

I don't blame him one bit.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DJWhalen

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Democrats Demand The Ability to Block Veterans From Owning Guns​

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The only thing they're worried about is the fact that they're planning more election shenanigans, and they're terrified of the only people in America who have the weaponry and the training to represent a threat to them.

Americans are armed to the teeth and itching for strife: a second civil war no longer looks an impossibility​

Evidently the upcoming movie has rattled a few people. Still looking forward to seeing it.

'Assault Weapons' Ban In Illinois Is Now In Effect. Here's What You Need To Know​

I'm sure the DemonRats want this to be a nationwide model. I'm less sure of their ability to enforce it.

UN secretary-general youth climate adviser calls for Whites to be stripped of power in 'revolutionary fights'​

Oh, sure. If you just get rid of dem evil ol' White People, all the world's problems would be instantly solved. :rolleyes:

Chicago Sues Glock—Blaming Gun Design For City’s Gun Violence​

So, if somebody driving an F-150 Lightning runs over a guy riding a bicycle on the West Loop, is Chicago going to sue Ford Motor Company?

California Woman Shocked at $26,000 Tax Bill: 'How Am I Going to Survive?'​

Well, lady, I feel for you, I really do. But that's what you get for choosing to remain in California. My advice is to get out while the getting is good, because it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Why We Keep Guns in the House​

I don't blame him one bit.

I wonder just who it is that's itching for this civil war.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wonder just who it is that's itching for this civil war.
Well, it ain't me, I can tell you that. I am dependent on prescription drugs (hypertension, diabetes, PTSD) in order to live; if anything happens that interrupts the flow of those medicines, I am a dead duck. Once my existing stash runs out, I'll be stepping out with a myocardial infarction or a cerebral hemorrhage, and that will be that.

Upvote 0