Not open for further replies.

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Andrew said:
Hi folks! Shalom! I'm back after 10 days in Israel! Fantastic trip! Awesome!

But to answer Lee's question:

There's a book called: "This is your day for a miracle" which documents healings/testimonies with medical records under Bro Hinn's ministry. You might want to check it out.

I read it and found it great.

God bless!
Amazing!

I will try to find that book. No wonder, it is so hard to find info on this.

Upvote 0

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
crystalpc said:
Lee
I am the same way, I will answer a thread, and it brings up more questions, which may be slightly off topic. But I ask because I really want to know.
I am the same way too. Thank you for your opinions. I enjoy reading them.

And I can see that you are a supporter of Benny Hinn's ministries. You know, I am eager to see what the crusade in India is like. I see the crusade in Costa Rica. It is good that many people were healed as well as believing in the power of God.

Upvote 0

crystalpc

Veteran
Jan 11, 2004
Just this side of heaven
Visit site
✟16,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Lee,
I go into the India Christian sites on a regular basis. It is amazing what God is doing over there. There seems to be a greater faith since people do not have the resources we have here to run to the doctor with every sickness. A good site to look at is http://www.prayertoweronline.org/home.asp

Upvote 0

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Upvote 0

crystalpc

Veteran
Jan 11, 2004
Just this side of heaven
Visit site
✟16,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
No, but I enjoy going into the mission sites in other countries such as India, China, and Africa to see what God is doing. China is one of the fastest growing congregations in the world right now, with 35 million pentecostal charismatic Christians! It is amazing what the Lord is doing.
India has been a soft place in my heart when I was younger I wanted to be a missionary to India, but then we found that Indian nationals could do a better job at reaching their own. I have a few Christian Friends from India. Strong in beliefs. One claims descendancy from the apostle Thomas

Upvote 0

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
crystalpc said:
No, but I enjoy going into the mission sites in other countries such as India, China, and Africa to see what God is doing. China is one of the fastest growing congregations in the world right now, with 35 million pentecostal charismatic Christians! It is amazing what the Lord is doing.
India has been a soft place in my heart when I was younger I wanted to be a missionary to India, but then we found that Indian nationals could do a better job at reaching their own. I have a few Christian Friends from India. Strong in beliefs. One claims descendancy from the apostle Thomas
Awww...Don't worry that you are not Indian. God can still use you very powerfully.

You do have a point that in India, it is much easier for a Indian to go there. Because of the caste system, you may have a hard time.

But do not give up. Asia and Africa is one of the best place for missions too. I believe that there are the dangerous places in Asia. There are countries that forbit Christianity to enter. And that is where Christian persecutions are taken place. If you seek a life like Paul facing harsh persecution, then I know that Laos and Vietnam are the countries. China is opening up to Christianity. Laos has a bigger persecution rate than Vietnam. The rest of the Asian countries are a bit more simple to deal with. I know that Mayasia is another Asian country you may want to get into. The power of God is working in those places.

I know that Laos and Vietnam will not accept missionaries, but they will accept English teachers. So you can disguised as a teacher. In the morning you teach, but at night you preach.

(I do not know alot about Africa.)

Upvote 0

crystalpc

Veteran
Jan 11, 2004
Just this side of heaven
Visit site
✟16,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Lee,
Did you know that China is training and equipping 100,000 missionary's to march west to Jerusalem. They are in training for the cultures of the muslim and hindu people they will meet along the way. They are also in training on how to resist torture, and keep the faith even in adverse conditions. They are learning the languages, and taking the message of Christ.
There is a feeling that the western church has capitulated and become worldly, in the African countries. God is doing a work as the focus shifts from the west to the eastern church.
Vietnam also has a large charimatic population in spite of the persecution, as does NK. We are getting ready for the final harvest! Maranatha!

Upvote 0

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
crystalpc said:
Lee,
Did you know that China is training and equipping 100,000 missionary's to march west to Jerusalem. They are in training for the cultures of the muslim and hindu people they will meet along the way. They are also in training on how to resist torture, and keep the faith even in adverse conditions. They are learning the languages, and taking the message of Christ.
There is a feeling that the western church has capitulated and become worldly, in the African countries. God is doing a work as the focus shifts from the west to the eastern church.
Vietnam also has a large charimatic population in spite of the persecution, as does NK. We are getting ready for the final harvest! Maranatha!
MaranathA!!!

Amen!

I did hear one of my friend who said a little about China sending out missionaries. But he forget to mention to me that they were being sent out to Muslim countries. That is fascinating! Thank you for the info.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

crystalpc

Veteran
Jan 11, 2004
Just this side of heaven
Visit site
✟16,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Lee,
No ministry as such, the Lord has done great and mighty things in my life, and it is my hope that he uses my testimony of his grace and power to everyone that I meet.
When I was saved all those many years ago, as a typical teenager. My testimony was "I thank God that he saved me, sanctified me and filled me with the Holy Ghost" at the speed of a 1000 words per-second little above a whisper, because I was so painfully shy.
Who would ever believe that I would be able to stand before a crowd of more than 2000 and give testimony of his power in my life? It amazes me. Now my pastor gives my testimony all over the world on the God channel, TCT and now TBN.
I never went into formal ministry I taught SS for a few years to small children, I have taught bible studies, but never a real formal ministry, like I wanted as a child. However, it ain't over yet...no telling what our Father has in store for us.

Upvote 0

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
crystalpc said:
Lee,
No ministry as such, the Lord has done great and mighty things in my life, and it is my hope that he uses my testimony of his grace and power to everyone that I meet.
When I was saved all those many years ago, as a typical teenager. My testimony was "I thank God that he saved me, sanctified me and filled me with the Holy Ghost" at the speed of a 1000 words per-second little above a whisper, because I was so painfully shy.
Who would ever believe that I would be able to stand before a crowd of more than 2000 and give testimony of his power in my life? It amazes me. Now my pastor gives my testimony all over the world on the God channel, TCT and now TBN.
I never went into formal ministry I taught SS for a few years to small children, I have taught bible studies, but never a real formal ministry, like I wanted as a child. However, it ain't over yet...no telling what our Father has in store for us.
I would like to hear about your testimony when you have the time to share it.

As for Benny, last night I saw the man who came with the paper that a doctor wants to give proof of him being healed of perkinsen disease. Then there is another one later on the show when a doctor came along to testify the healing...hahaha! It is cool!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

crystalpc

Veteran
Jan 11, 2004
Just this side of heaven
Visit site
✟16,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Lee that little lady was me! I was the one who he had never seen except in a scooter. Our church is huge in that it seats over 4000, I could not make it from the parking lot to the front of the church without my scooter.
He said the night I gave my testimony, unless God is involved ladies don't jump out of wheel chairs and start running up and down stairs! God is truly merciful. And he has used this testimony to build faith, witness of his love to usward who believe. Witness to his power to unbelievers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.