Being Thankful..

S

StarryEyes

I am SO thankful for God's loving protection.. how He sends His angels to guard us and lift us up that we may not even strike our foot against a stone! My aunts were just inches away from going over a huge cliff because of ice.. not only once but twice.. and the Lord kept them safe and got them going straight again! How many things does the Lord protect us from each day that we don't even KNOW about?! We are SO blessed!

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am SO thankful for God's loving protection.. how He sends His angels to guard us and lift us up that we may not even strike our foot against a stone! My aunts were just inches away from going over a huge cliff because of ice.. not only once but twice.. and the Lord kept them safe and got them going straight again! How many things does the Lord protect us from each day that we don't even KNOW about?! We are SO blessed!

Wow.. praise GOD.. what a blessing to be thankful for.. :)

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am so thankful for coffee and interent with my daughter.. have missed online time so much.. my daughter got accepted into Uni to be nurse too.. not sure if I wrote that already.. but still thankful never the less..

Upvote 0

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am so thankful for coffee and interent with my daughter.. have missed online time so much.. my daughter got accepted into Uni to be nurse too.. not sure if I wrote that already.. but still thankful never the less..

That is great news and you must be proud. Will she be moving away then? :)

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟383,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I felt especially thankful as I was running errands this afternoon. I thanked God for everything from the groceries that I was buying to the songs on the car radio. In fact, I took everything very slowly... just to appreciate things a little more thoroughly. When was greeted by my cat at the door, I petted him for longer than usual and gave him a couple extra treats.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am thankful for two nights off from having the two youngest.. still running around alot but a bit easier.. also thankful my parents helped me build a yard for our mama dog and her seven puppies.. also they have been clearing blackberry vines from my front yard.. bless them..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am thankful for money in the bank today.. for getting through the summer break as a single parent, for coffee with my daughter today.. for people and family who pray for my kids and I.. for my parents who help me and the kids so much.. for christian forums where I can come and fellowship.. that I finally made it to the internet after days of being off it.. Thankful most of all for GOD is with me and never leaves me or forsakes me..

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I am thankful for the food God provided for me. The finances to afford it the safe trip there. Also for Him helping mold me for my future. I can just feel His presence all around and I needed it so much. Also for him helping me sort out a rough day! I am thankful for too much to write just everything. God I love You so much Thanks for everything I pray you fill everyone here with the peace I feel tonight. Lord thank You for everything I love you!!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thankful that I got a gift from friends at church that was very very genorous.. paid my parents back for school books they bought for my second eldest son for high school.. and have a few hundred left to spend on things we need.. praise GOD..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am going to keep being thankful... :)

I am thankful for people who are kind to me.. who acknowledge me.. and are patient..

I am thankful my little girl Zali (9) last night made me a cappachino and brought it up to me with two cookies..

181059_1739588122294_1016380398_1901192_6617945_n.jpg

Upvote 0