Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I'm thankful that my dad is in remission, and just got realeased from the Cancer treatment center <3
I'm thankful for my friends Jess and Josh, whose unshakeable faith has led me to the path I'm on now.

Great reasons to be thankful.. :clap:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am thankful for the good Lord helping me get a lot done today. For an amazing day. It's days like these that help me get through the hard ones. Thank you God I love you so very much. I have come so far I know You have great plans for me. I love you!

Thank you LORD for being right beside my sis and giving her an amazing day.. thank YOU for how much you love her.. amen to your plans being great LORD.. may her blessings overflow..and run all day long.. :D

Reactions: SplendidTree
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Just really feeling the love right now.. I wish I had the words to describe it.. and I could thank everyone personally but if I write it here hopefully some of them will see it.. :)

Thank YOU LORD for it is YOU who gives us friends.. and family.. and blessings, joy and even a place like this to write it all down..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Joel Quinones
I have found that the highest level of Spiritual Warfare is to simply enjoy God's Presence.

Thank YOU LORD.. I love your presence which is all good.. thank you for all the bad times because through them I found YOU!!

I can do anything through YOU.. glory to GOD..:clap:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am thankful that I had the most amazing birthday today.. been so blessed all day.. got to see our eldest son too.. ran across the train station to hug him.. been out.. kids spoiled me.. PRAISE GOD..

Upvote 0

Aino

God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟44,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm thankful for the new day that seems to be amazing already. :clap: I'm also amazingly thankful to the Lord for bringing one phase of my life to a final end; I can't wait what new he's got in store for me! I'm thankful for my amazing friends - Christian and non-Christian alike; I couldn't live without them. Above all I'm thankful that He's always there for me and shows more of Himself to me all the time!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am thankful today.. that my car is back.. my parents let me use their car while mine was in the workshop.. and also paid the bill till I can pay them back.. praise GOD..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I am thankful today for the warmer weather melting the ice! lol For the food God has provided for my family. My improved health. A nice comfy bed because for a long time I didn't have one until I moved back home. So good to sleep on a bed again! And for God giving me the chance to talk with a friend of a friend about God last night, answer questions, and point her towards a great church in her town. So much I could say... just thankful for everything!

I love you so much Lord thanks for using me to reach out to people and for helping me even when I didn't deserve it or pray. I love you!

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thankful for fun times with the kids washing our seven pups and mumma doggie..

They are four weeks now.. and it has been fun caring for them together.. the kids are great at helping..

180757_1755501240112_1016380398_1930643_8293031_n.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thankful for God using me to reach out to others although sometimes it definitely isn't easy. Thankful for a home to live in for sure. Just everything. I love you so much Lord you are my everything! It will all work out and thanks for always loving me and correcting me.

I am so glad too GOD uses you that way.. bless your heart for persisting..

:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I want to thank God again cuz I'm not feeling well so I want to think of what I am thankful for. I am thankful for the food I have every day and the water to drink. For a roof over my head especially this time of year. For my cats and for the improving relationship with my mom.

Also just for all of my friends even people on here who are nice to me. For God helping me lose 15.5 pounds. For clothes I have to keep me warm even couple nice things to wear to church. For the emotional and physical healing God is giving to me even though it isn't always easy lol. I am thankful for the sun shining a lot more too. And for seeing grass again today!

I am thankful for every single day I have whether its good or really difficult. And for all of the senses I have to enjoy the sounds and sights of life.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I want to thank God again cuz I'm not feeling well so I want to think of what I am thankful for. I am thankful for the food I have every day and the water to drink. For a roof over my head especially this time of year. For my cats and for the improving relationship with my mom.

Also just for all of my friends even people on here who are nice to me. For God helping me lose 15.5 pounds. For clothes I have to keep me warm even couple nice things to wear to church. For the emotional and physical healing God is giving to me even though it isn't always easy lol. I am thankful for the sun shining a lot more too. And for seeing grass again today!

I am thankful for every single day I have whether its good or really difficult. And for all of the senses I have to enjoy the sounds and sights of life.

Praying you feel better soon.. You have the best spirit to praise even when you are unwell... it helps me so much to keep being thankful.. :hug:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
God spared me in amazing ways last night.. was out feeding pups in the dark with only a small torch.. and narrowly missed poking my eye out on a metal star picket on thier enclosure.. It was so close to my eye.. it grazed the eye very slightly in a line as I turned my head.. didn't hurt.. but oh so very close.. I am generally clumbsy so this is a miracle I didn't gouge my eye out.. thank you GOD.. \0/

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
My post did not go through so I will just rewrite it! :) I am SO thankful that God got me to church today when I thought I wouldn't make it. The night service was amazing just wow! I am so thankful for every day I am here and for God using me for good... even though sometimes it is so hard to do.

I am thankful for everything especially God helping me see the positive in the negatives. And transforming my life and thoughts.

Lord I want to thank You for everything You do for me each and every day. You never let me go and help me even when I am just so undeserving. I love You so much and just hope You keep using me for Your glory. Thank You so much for everything and I just love you so much even when life seems hard. You always let me know everything will work out. I love you!

Amen

Upvote 0