Being prochoice Christian conservative why is this seen as unusual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plain jayne

Aug 11, 2020
Louisiana
✟58,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Get real!

Hmmmm.....I don't believe I addressed any those scenarios you listed. I just addressed a woman who said she had an abortion because her husband was in jail and she believes a single mother damages society.

And I did not judge nor condemn her. I said that three times.

Upvote 0

plain jayne

Aug 11, 2020
Louisiana
✟58,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your brother doesn't degrade society as a whole .that's not the same.

I suppose I just don't understand your assertion that a baby with a single mother degrades society. I'll just leave it at that.

And you can't make me feel guilty

I told YOU that. ???

I'm bowing out now. Have a good day. Perhaps I'll see you on another thread here.

Upvote 0

Jr27cc

Sep 26, 2020
Elko
✟7,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That's not the reason for me I don't think it's my place or role. I'm a just a female. I don't have any place trying to provide for and be anyone's father figure .because I'm married to my husband I could never marry another guy and because he's going to be in for decades I would have no one and basically I would have a broken family .I'm the type of woman who could never be a single mom it totally reverses roles that's why abortion was never an issue for me. Also a good moral wife obeys her husband's wishes. My husband did not want to have a child that would be raised without a father in the home. I would never keep a pregnancy my husband did not want then being a single mother was always worst than an abortion at 4 weeks. As like I said it hurts society abortion no one is affected as a societal whole. After I had my abortion I was relieved I would not struggle as a single mom or be unable to fulfill what the baby needed with a healthy family now 6 years later I do really really really want to have a baby with my husband and can not because he is in prison and will probably not be out until after we can start a family but I have no regrets I would not want to raise a child unwanted by his absent incarcerated father who would not be involved the whole duration of his childhood.
Hmmmm.....I don't believe I addressed any those scenarios you listed. I just addressed a woman who said she had an abortion because her husband was in jail and she believes a single mother damages society.

And I did not judge nor condemn her. I said that three times.

Upvote 0

Jr27cc

Sep 26, 2020
Elko
✟7,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I suppose I just don't understand your assertion that a baby with a single mother degrades society. I'll just leave it at that.

I told YOU that. ???

I'm bowing out now. Have a good day. Perhaps I'll see you on another thread here.
That's where the degradation of the traditional family goes with that goes morality and with comes the lawless individuals today

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
241636_9f4a3046555e3431f8a087b68dbce899_thumb.jpg

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Promotion of abortion is against the rules:

Topics Requiring Special Consideration:
  • Please check each forum's Statement of Purpose thread for any additional guidelines related to these controversial topics.
  • Abortion, adultery, premarital sex, and marijuana use may be discussed, but encouraging participation in these activities is not allowed. Illegal activities may not be encouraged or promoted*.

thread closed permanently RV's.png

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.