Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Behold the Salvation of God

HEADLINES

Psalm 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Psalm 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Luke 3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Isaiah 40:5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Secrets of Enoch 33:7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule.

II Baruch 5:2 And the Lord said unto me: My name and My glory are unto all eternity; And My judgement shall maintain its right in its own time. 3 And thou shalt see with thine eyes That the enemy will not overthrow Zion, Nor shall they burn Jerusalem, But be the ministers of the Judge for the time.

Proverbs 21:30 There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

As you know, your Father is “very keen to get His children back UPSTAIRS to Heaven”. Yet He plants us on the Earth-stage in the bottomless pit prison with convict demons awaiting the end of their stay of execution. Devils have been very angry with God for convicting them to a fiery execution in which their entire genre shall be completely erased. To exact revenge on God for doing this to them, devils decided to take out their wrath against God’s children on earth by possessing, oppressing and even killing them. Both men and devils have questioned God’s PLAN and tactics, because no one could not make sense out of His actions. We could not see how a loving Father would subject His weak children to the tender mercies of convict devils that hate Him in their prison chamber. Finally He told us what He is doing. We learned that Father is the FIRST SCIENTIST, who chose a TWO-STEP PLAN to prove His new FAMILY “PRODUCT” by use of the “scientific method”. STEP-ONE is a NEGATIVE “exercise” with EVIL supplied by convict devils in their prison house. A stage called Earth (Goshen) was created for this purpose. Down here human clay-vessels undergo a whole lot of MARRING from devils. After each child’s term of facing devils is complete, he is drawn up to Heaven. There he participates in STEP-TWO (and a RE-MAKE), which is absolute POSITIVE “GOOD” after his timer (heart) stops ticking.

Both men and devils have not judged well regarding God’s actions and motives for doing what is done. To exact revenge against God and men, our previous “GOOD NEWS” message is entitled, “Our History of Violence and bloodshed”, to show devils’ response. This is because of what devils cause men to do against our own best interests as Family members in an effort to hurt God and men. Devils thought they had gained a “two-fer” (two nasty actions in one stroke) against God’s will and giving pain to us. Since Cain killed Abel bloodshed became the “modus opperandi” devils use to “harm God’s will” and hurt His human family. Along with that effort, devils have taught men slanders against God and to blame Him for being uncaring toward His children as they ravage humanity with impunity. As a result many humans turn against God and deny His lovingkindness as a good Father. Some use this status quo in our world as proof that “there is no God” who could or would let this happen to His weak children. Typical of this is the advice devils on Job’s wife told him, “Curse God and die”! But we need to consider the TEXTS chosen in our HEADLINES when we think irrationally about “judging God”! Men and devils tend to “judge by appearance”, and men “judge after the flesh”.

Isaiah 40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Psalm 36:6 Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

God’s “understanding is a great deep” and NOW IN THIS END TIME, Father is pleased to “manifest Himself” to us and show us how “all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule” as well as why “the enemy will be the ministers of the Judge for the time”.

To build a foundation for our understanding of His work, He “opened the 5th SEAL” to teach us what death really is, and that we should not fear death.

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

What He showed us is DEATH = “CIRCUMCISION”, a must required to free the spirit offspring to RISE and enter Heaven. The human body is a clay garment made from the ground that He cursed after Adam ate the forbidden fruit. As men age, bodies become weak and decrepit; human beauty becomes ugliness; men are vulnerable to disease, dementia, arthritis and brittle bones. Some senses are even lost! God’s curse of the dust takes its toll, and many frail and sick humans are in such great pain and agony that they ask God to die, while still others commit suicide. But these things work to further God’s GOAL of getting His children back.

Both the Father and the Son have “the KEYS of death, hell and the grave”. If you have been following the “GOOD NEWS” posts and sharings, you know exactly what the Father-Son Saviors are doing. Father gives Jesus a list of names to call every 24 hours from the Book of Life (His Head). When Jesus calls them, those men having those names on earth “hear his voice”. They drop their flesh bodies and fly away as living spirits to the Throne. There they STAND BEFORE Father and the Son. For review, I will give you five scriptures.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Ecclesiaste 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Ecclesiastes 4:2 Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. 3 Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice.

Death is the means by which Father gains “TRUE WORSHIPPERS as living spirits to WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT-FORM AND IN TRUTH” as Jesus explained it to the woman at the well.

John 4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Devils thought that by slaughtering men throughout human history, they were giving God extreme losses and He was losing His progeny. Now you will learn why “There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD”.

Solomon and King Hiram of Tyrus (non-chosen for role-play at that time) built the temple at Jerusalem together with hewn trees from the forests and stones hewn from the quarries. This was a real-time allegory revealing how Father was rebuilding the population of Heaven in Jerusalem above. The trees for construction symbolized mankind and the stones also were symbols for human beings.

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 51:1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

So all that work by Solomon and Hiram was a living parable pointing to the real spirit work that God and devils were performing as both forces worked together to enable the Heavenly construction with LIVING REDEEMED SPIRIT CHILDREN. Only “God’s will is done on earth as it is in Heaven”. We have said repeatedly, “Behind every dark cloud, there is a gold and silver lining”. God Himself has stated to Baruch, “And thou shalt see with thine eyes That the enemy will not overthrow Zion, Nor shall they burn Jerusalem, But be the ministers of the Judge for the time”. II Baruch 5:3. Devils have been laboring furiously as slaves to do God’s will by helping Him in the REAPING PROCESS as He restores His Family back to Heaven. The Holy Spirit showed our circuit to Peter in a classic vision, Acts 10:9-16, 28.

:thumbsup::amen::clap:

Last edited:

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
What?? Voila!! At this time I want to offer “Congratulations” to the dark shadows and the Kingdom of Devils. You have been so persistent in your service to His Majesty, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He wants His children to RETURN HOME FAST and your anger and madness against Him and mankind serve that purpose BEAUTIFULY!

There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule.

Isaiah 40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Ezekiel 35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel (role-playing for all humanity) by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end (Jesus died 2000 years ago and “took away the sins of the world”): 6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee. 10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there: 11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. 12 And thou shalt know that I am the LORD, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume. 13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.

Revelation 18:24 And in her (Babylon, the mother of devils) was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Psalm 37:1 A Psalm of David. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

God has made slaves of our invisible demonic captors. We should “Fret not ourselves over the evil devices” happening all around us and to us. Even when we die, Father “has our back” … and our front!

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Wisdom of Solomon 5:1 Then the just man shall take his stand, full of assurance, to confront 2 those who oppressed him and made light of all his sufferings; at the sight of him there will be terror and confusion, and they will be beside themselves 3 to see him so unexpectedly safe home. Filled with remorse, groaning and gasping for breath, they will say among themselves: 'Was not this then 4 man who was once our butt, a target for our contempt? Fools that we were, 5 we held his way of life to be madness and his end dishonourable. To think that he is now counted one of the sons of God and assigned a place of his 6 own among God's people! How far we strayed from the road of truth!

Give our Father, Creator-God, the ALL WISE ONE, a handclap, and do not be afraid to say, “Amen”!! Hallelujah!

:thumbsup::amen::clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0