• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Been away for a while.....

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure how much they have to do with my mental illness or my physical disability. I just know I don't like being around that many people. I don't know...they make me uncomfortable...

This is the point brother, i don't believe you have a disability in God's truth, you, like me and all those who have a psychotic illness, are specially made by God to discern spirituality. However living in this world with so much wicked spirituality going on, in our own hearts, as well as those of others, messes us up completely. (This is why you feel uncomfortable around people as well for you sense wrong living in them but don't know what it is that makes you feel like that.)

That is why it is so important for you to step in God's truth, through faith in His love, so that the bad spirituality living in you will be exposed and done away with, and Jesus can rebuild you, with His Spirit, into God's truth, so that you will be save from them forever.

Jesus wants you to leave your hurting life behind and take on His life instead. For only in His truth are we safe.

Peace.
Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is the point brother, i don't believe you have no disability in God's truth, you, like me and all those who have a psychotic illness, are specially made by God to discern spirituality. However living in this world with so much wicked spirituality going on, in our own hearts, as well as those of others, messes us up completely. (This is why you feel uncomfortable around people as well for you sense wrong living in them but don't know what it is that makes you feel like that.)

That is why it is so important for you to step in God's truth, through faith in His love, so that the bad spirituality living in you will be exposed and done away with, and Jesus can rebuild you, with His Spirit, into God's truth, so that you will be save from them forever.

Jesus wants you to leave your hurting life behind and take on His life instead. For only in His truth are we safe.

Peace.
Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Not really sure how I feel about that I know I do have both a physical and mental disability.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really sure how I feel about that I know I do have both a physical and mental disability.

Yes i have been diagnosed with the same, and have struggled with depression and psychosis much of my life, yet in God's truth it has been a blessing to me, being like this, more than anything else has. i so love you to experience that as well.

Peace

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes i have been diagnosed with the same, and have struggled with depression and psychosis much of my life, yet in God's truth it has been a blessing to me, being like this, more than anything else has. i so love you to experience that as well.

Peace

The only time it feels like a curse to me is when I go through all this depression, hallucinations...just feeling so empty and alone. Which is pretty much how I've been feeling for quite a while.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only time it feels like a curse to me is when I go through all this depression, hallucinations...just feeling so empty and alone. Which is pretty much how I've been feeling for quite a while.

That is because you experience this in your fallen reality. In that reality you are devoid of Christ or His goodness. i know i have dwelt in such a state for many years myself.

It is about growing a new life in His loving truth. Sowing the good seed, faith in God's loving truth, instead of the bad, heeding our depression, hallucinations or fears.

It is unbelievable what God's loving truth can do in your heart brother. He can set you free from your sins, make you stronger than depression can bring to bear, and turn your hallucinations into vision from God.

This is what He has done for me, and i know He love to do for you as well.

Not that i have a problem believing God can heal me. Yet God said to me that i was made like i was for reason and that in His truth it is no illness but His gift bestowed on me.

When He said that it seemed absurd, for i was psychotic at the time, but later i began to understand more and more what He was saying. For seeing the wicked gave me opportunity to curse them, which is what i do now whenever i see people display their activity. i curse the wicked doing the hurting and pray for the hurting person. Jesus has really blessed me doing that.

So Jesus baptised me with suffering to teach me the His loving truth. i know this is very true. Why complain about the suffering then? Or think it is wrong? As long as i serve Jesus loving God and neighbour truthfully it is worth everything.

Now i'm cursing the spirits attacking God's people world wide. Truth is a rare commodity, they have such easy access in to peoples hearts, nobody warned them of the dangers, not even a lot the Churches.

So sad to see that.

i know i have to witness to the truth of God's salvation. i have to show people God's healing is spiritual first of all, and not place so much importance on our physical realities but seek His kingdom to come in their hearts. i know we wont inherit that in our flesh and blood anyhow. Can't wait to be rid of this body of decay.

So that is where i'm focussing on. Praying for the hurting. So many people in pain. It is terrible. When i suffer myself then i have more passion in my prayers for those hurting ones then when i'm feeling fine.

Can't wait to see the wicked burn and captivated hurting people freed in His loving truth.

Have a read of this truth i discovered down there cast down by lies. How many tarry there not knowing how to escape their misery?

Blind Faith.
Darkness has been my food,
my companion,
and my jailer,
all day long.

Blind am i to see,
the place i'm at,
stuck in the darkness,
so overwhelming.

Where is my Christ?
Where is His light?
snowed under my own plight.
With no ability to stand!

The darkness is so real!
My heart cast down,
my soul in sorrow,
dining on misery.

Yet am i looking right?
Is my truth not anti-Christ?
Can His love ever be gone?
What lies rule my heart now?

Jesus knows my inner reality,
His truth meets me down here,
coming to the pit of my existence,
letting His Light flood my darkness.

It is for me to trust The Lord,
and the truth of His Word.
Blindly accepting His love,
is for me even down here.

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is because you experience this in your fallen reality. In that reality you are devoid of Christ or His goodness. i know i have dwelt in such a state for many years myself.

It is about growing a new life in His loving truth. Sowing the good seed, faith in God's loving truth, instead of the bad, heeding our depression, hallucinations or fears.

It is unbelievable what God's loving truth can do in your heart brother. He can set you free from your sins, make you stronger than depression can bring to bear, and turn your hallucinations into vision from God.

This is what He has done for me, and i know He love to do for you as well.

Not that i have a problem believing God can heal me. Yet God said to me that i was made like i was for reason and that in His truth it is no illness but His gift bestowed on me.

When He said that it seemed absurd, for i was psychotic at the time, but later i began to understand more and more what He was saying. For seeing the wicked gave me opportunity to curse them, which is what i do now whenever i see people display their activity. i curse the wicked doing the hurting and pray for the hurting person. Jesus has really blessed me doing that.

So Jesus baptised me with suffering to teach me the His loving truth. i know this is very true. Why complain about the suffering then? Or think it is wrong? As long as i serve Jesus loving God and neighbour truthfully it is worth everything.

Now i'm cursing the spirits attacking God's people world wide. Truth is a rare commodity, they have such easy access in to peoples hearts, nobody warned them of the dangers, not even a lot the Churches.

So sad to see that.

i know i have to witness to the truth of God's salvation. i have to show people God's healing is spiritual first of all, and not place so much importance on our physical realities but seek His kingdom to come in their hearts. i know we wont inherit that in our flesh and blood anyhow. Can't wait to be rid of this body of decay.

So that is where i'm focussing on. Praying for the hurting. So many people in pain. It is terrible. When i suffer myself then i have more passion in my prayers for those hurting ones then when i'm feeling fine.

Can't wait to see the wicked burn and captivated hurting people freed in His loving truth.

Have a read of this truth i discovered down there cast down by lies. How many tarry there not knowing how to escape their misery?

Blind Faith.
Darkness has been my food,
my companion,
and my jailer,
all day long.

Blind am i to see,
the place i'm at,
stuck in the darkness,
so overwhelming.

Where is my Christ?
Where is His light?
snowed under my own plight.
With no ability to stand!

The darkness is so real!
My heart cast down,
my soul in sorrow,
dining on misery.

Yet am i looking right?
Is my truth not anti-Christ?
Can His love ever be gone?
What lies rule my heart now?

Jesus knows my inner reality,
His truth meets me down here,
coming to the pit of my existence,
letting His Light flood my darkness.

It is for me to trust The Lord,
and the truth of His Word.
Blindly accepting His love,
is for me even down here.

Not really sure what to say. I know that this illness often leaves me with an extreme emptiness. I know God is there but at these times I just don't feel him. I also know he is working with me and is willing to give me time.

• Prayers
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really sure what to say. I know that this illness often leaves me with an extreme emptiness. I know God is there but at these times I just don't feel him. I also know he is working with me and is willing to give me time.

Can you see? Follow God's voice not those voices bringing you your desolation. Believing the wicked has cost you you good life. Over the years you have eaten so many lies that now your good life is dead, hence that horrible emptiness. This is what God wants to do on the first Day of New Creation in you bring you light.

For God is there, in the darkness you will find Him. He is THE TRUTH of your reality just as much as any other TRUTH. So ask yourself those voices who doubt God's love do they not speak out of the darkness? Why dine on dark matter when you have Jesus to give you light?

A change of diet is what you need. Stop believing those lies in your head and begin to pray God for faith, for He gifts any one who asks.

You have to escape your current reality. It is holding you captive. Thinking like you do now offers no hope! You are trapped by your own convictions.

This is why you need to place your faith in God's love and after you done that let Him rebuild you into His loving truth.

The Light is that God is love and has been calling you out of the darkness into His marvellous light.

Let there be light Lord in the heart of this downcast brother.

In Jesus name i ask.

Call out to Jesus!

Matthew 4:16
"the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you see? Follow God's voice not those voices bringing you your desolation. Believing the wicked has cost you you good life. Over the years you have eaten so many lies that now your good life is dead, hence that horrible emptiness. This is what God wants to do on the first Day of New Creation in you bring you light.

For God is there, in the darkness you will find Him. He is THE TRUTH of your reality just as much as any other TRUTH. So ask yourself those voices who doubt God's love do they not speak out of the darkness? Why dine on dark matter when you have Jesus to give you light?

A change of diet is what you need. Stop believing those lies in your head and begin to pray God for faith, for He gifts any one who asks.

You have to escape your current reality. It is holding you captive. Thinking like you do now offers no hope! You are trapped by your own convictions.

This is why you need to place your faith in God's love and after you done that let Him rebuild you into His loving truth.

The Light is that God is love and has been calling you out of the darkness into His marvellous light.

Let there be light Lord in the heart of this downcast brother.

In Jesus name i ask.

Call out to Jesus!

Matthew 4:16
"the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.

Thanks...:amen:

• Winner
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0