• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Been away for a while.....

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hear you. Tell Christ what you’ve told us. Trust Him. He wouldn’t have created you and died for you if He didn’t love you. Trust Him. Enough to reach out. He’ll help you, even if you can’t feel anything right now. Just talk to Him.

Amen

Call Jesus even now!

Acts 2:21
"And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’"

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hear you. Tell Christ what you’ve told us. Trust Him. He wouldn’t have created you and died for you if He didn’t love you. Trust Him. Enough to reach out. He’ll help you, even if you can’t feel anything right now. Just talk to Him.

Ill give it a try...not tonight but sometime....

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ill give it a try...not tonight but sometime....
Do so. Even if you just murmur “Jesus, please be with me” before you close your eyes tonight, start there. Take it one step at a time, Sir.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like I said I do believe but I just don't see the point. I've called out many times and nothing happens.

That is because you are looking the wrong way.

You have to look at Jesus and trust Him to get you out of trouble, not just for a few minutes, and then thinking He didn't do it.

Rather faith believes what Jesus says and trust in Him even when you can't see it yet.

That is how faith works. Blindly trusting The Truth of God's love brings us God's love.

i swear to God that this is true.

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is because you are looking the wrong way.

You have to look at Jesus and trust Him to get you out of trouble, not just for a few minutes, and then thinking He didn't do it.

Rather faith believes what Jesus says and trust in Him even when you can't see it yet.

That is how faith works. Blindly trusting The Truth of God's love brings us God's love.

i swear to God that this is true.

I know it is true but...well...I'm just not so sure I'm worth it...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like I told Anna...I will...just not tonight...my mind is too confused right now...

Honest brother don't wait to call Jesus, that is satan distracting you, to get you back under his influence. Confusion is what he sows, confusion and unrest.

Hear The Word calling you.

Today is the day to be saved. Please don't harden your heart.
Hebrews 3:7-11
So, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion,
during the time of testing in the wilderness,
where your ancestors tested and tried me,
though for forty years they saw what I did.
That is why I was angry with that generation;
I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray,
and they have not known my ways.’
So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Honest brother don't wait to call Jesus, that is satan distracting you, to get you back under his influence. Confusion is what he sows, confusion and unrest.

Hear The Word calling you.

Today is the day to be saved. Please don't harden your heart.
Hebrews 3:7-11
So, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion,
during the time of testing in the wilderness,
where your ancestors tested and tried me,
though for forty years they saw what I did.
That is why I was angry with that generation;
I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray,
and they have not known my ways.’
So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’

Heart isn't hardened I'm just not sure I'm worth it. Sorry don't mean to be so negative.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heart isn't hardened I'm just not sure I'm worth it. Sorry don't mean to be so negative.

Can you see what you do? You doom yourself! You place no value on your salvation even though Christ died for your sins. This hurts Jesus a lot brother.

He loves to save you. i have shown you the truth. Would you rather heed the lies hurting you making you feel no good? You forget that Jesus will get good out of you!

Of course you are no good as you are doubting Him, so place your faith in His love and see what you hear in your heart then.

Peace.
The wisdom of waiting ?!

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you see what you do? You doom yourself! You place no value on your salvation even though Christ died for your sins. This hurts Jesus a lot brother.

He loves to save you. i have shown you the truth. Would you rather heed the lies hurting you making you feel no good? You forget that Jesus will get good out of you!

Of course you are no good as you are doubting Him, so place your faith in His love and see what you hear in your heart then.

Peace.

I really appreciate what you have said but mental illness is just that an illness. I do believe in God the Father and Jesus the son but right now my ability to see too far is not too good. I don't doubt what he can do...I just don't worth a crap...I feel like I'm all by myself even when I'm in a room full of people....I feel totally out of it....sorry not trying to be negative...just not in a good mood....

• Prayers
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really appreciate what you have said but mental illness is just that an illness. I do believe in God the Father and Jesus the son but right now my ability to see too far is not too good. I don't doubt what he can do...I just don't worth a crap...I feel like I'm all by myself even when I'm in a room full of people....I feel totally out of it....sorry not trying to be negative...just not in a good mood....

Oh my dear brother i understand your pain so well. i have been all cut of from God as well overcome by my illness. Many times.

That is why i pray so hard for you now, for i love you to find Him. Jesus is greatest.

Do try to place your faith in Jesus even now, and keep doing that.

As God's loving truth grows in you the bad sides of your illness will loose their power over you.

Honestly true.

The Living Word Saves
Meeting Jesus down in my deepest Pit
brought an end to all my inner pain
For lovingly The Word made me fit
to have my Good Life back again.

First The Farmer pulled up my weeds
digging up the dirt and rocks within me
then lovingly sowing His Good Seeds
in time harvesting me most abundantly!

Yes The Word's Voice in Spirit of Love
The Living Word brought me under His care
His love dwelling within me from up above
His everlasting Good Life with me to share.

So please do from your pit walk away
also farming His Good Life in your soul
finding New Life in God's Truth today
The LIVING WORD your constant goal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh my dear brother i understand your pain so well. i have been all cut of from God as well overcome by my illness. Many times.

That is why i pray so hard for you now, for i love you to find Him. Jesus is greatest.

Do try to place your faith in Jesus even now, and keep doing that.

As God's loving truth grows in you the bad sides of your illness will loose their power over you.

Honestly true.

The Living Word Saves
Meeting Jesus down in my deepest Pit
brought an end to all my inner pain
For lovingly The Word made me fit
to have my Good Life back again.

First The Farmer pulled up my weeds
digging up the dirt and rocks within me
then lovingly sowing His Good Seeds
in time harvesting me most abundantly!

Yes The Word's Voice in Spirit of Love
The Living Word brought me under His care
His love dwelling within me from up above
His everlasting Good Life with me to share.

So please do from your pit walk away
also farming His Good Life in your soul
finding New Life in God's Truth today
The LIVING WORD your constant goal.

I really appreciate it. I think I'm going to try and get some sleep. It's after midnight and I'm really tired. Later...

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really appreciate it. I think I'm going to try and get some sleep. It's after midnight and I'm really tired. Later...

Good night. i pray Jesus keep you under His protection.
Revelation 1:4b-6
Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spiritsbefore his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Peace.

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good night. i pray Jesus keep you under His protection.
Revelation 1:4b-6
Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spiritsbefore his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Peace.

Sorry I didn't answer you last night. I must have already shut down my laptop.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Haven't posted anything here in quite some time. I'm schizoaffective and not taking any medication. I should be but where I am now I wouldn't know who to turn to. Living in Keyes, OK and it really sucks here. Trying to get back into Texas but not having any luck finding anyone who will take my brother, myself, our three dogs, and our trailer back. I'm really having a lot of depression, some hallucinations....but I hide it so my brother won't worry. I'm watching a lot of inappropriate content because it makes me feel so lonely. What should I do to make my situation better? Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....

Try this:

Find a Doctor in Keyes Oklahoma: Psychiatrist

They ought to be able to help you find the closest psychiatrist to you..

For the rest, I'll pray for you..

Upvote 0

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Try this:

Find a Doctor in Keyes Oklahoma: Psychiatrist

They ought to be able to help you find the closest psychiatrist to you..

For the rest, I'll pray for you..
Thanks. Not sure how much good it'll do because OK requirements for getting help when one is on medicare/medicaid is very different from when I was living in Texas. That's why I'm trying to get back into Texas.

Upvote 0