Beaten up by little sister. Does that mean she's stronger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟120,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm a 21 year old man, my 11 year old sister was trying to sneak out of the house at like 8pm. I stopped her but she was really insistent on going (our parents weren't home). I took her phone from her and told her she wasn't going anywhere before I call our parents.

She was really mad, she was in tears and was screaming at me. Then she starts punching and kicking me trying to get her phone back. One of the punches lands hard in my stomach and I get winded. The next thing I know she's dragged me to the ground and she's got her thighs wrapped around my neck squeezing really hard. I'm unable to remove her legs and can't breathe so I give her the phone back and submit.

She refuses to let go, she tells me to give me my phone. I do this, then she goes to the bathroom, throws my phone in the toilet and flushes it.

I go up to her and (I'm not proud of this) hit her. She again manages to floor me and wrap her thighs around my neck and I'm just desperately tapping on her legs indicating submission but she doesn't let go and I pass out.

My parents have grounded her and she has to pay for my new phone.

How do I regain control over her? She's an annoying little SJW who constantly wears "girl power" shirts. I'm scared than she's going to think she's stronger than me? Even though she caught me off-guard both times and it was fluky.

I'm a little insecure about my strength, but the weakest man is still stronger than 99% of women right? And definitely stronger than a child?

This is the muscle difference between us. Just to say that I'm tensing and she's not, but it doesn't matter since I still think I have the superior muscle definition untensed. Not to mention that I'm a guy too.

Her: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Me (tensing): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Me (tensing): Imgur: The magic of the Internet

We were measured a while ago, she had 14 inch calves and 20 inch thighs. I had 9.5 inch calves and 15 inch thighs so I'm a little insecure about that too but I'm pretty sure she's just got fatty legs.

lol I can’t believe you guys are taking this seriously

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'd just like to clear this up, there will be no police involvement whatsoever. My parents have agreed to take her to a couple of therapy sessions due to the lack of empathy. She's been raised right, we're looking into what is causing this aggression.

Also, she attacked me again. I was watching a movie by myself on the couch. My sister walked in, also sat on the couch. She wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed, just for no reason whatsoever. I was submitting but she didn't let go for a good 5 minutes. She was reading her kindle while squeezing me like she wasn't even trying. She said not to tell our parents or she'll "make it worse".

I'm so fed up at this point, I'm starting to genuinely hate her which I know is wrong. She's just so arrogant, thinks she's so tough when all she does is spam the same old tired wrestling move which doesn't even require strength.
You need to keep a physical distance from her .If she touches you Stop it at once .
You must make boundaries immediately ,or you will confuse her ,and find yourself in even deeper hot water , than you could ever imagine .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I highly doubt it's for real. Brand new user, story that sure does sound concocted. Calling an 11 year old a SJW.

If it is for real, well then I'd suggest that with him being 21 years of age, he look for a place of his own if he's being beat up by his 11 year old sister so much. Then the parents whole attention would be on the child.
SJW ???????

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Pretty sure this is a troll, but you escalated the situation. It isn't your responsibility and you can't protect people from themselves in most cases without going to extremes.

What this has to do with your strength, I have no idea. Tell your parents and let them deal with it and in the future just let her do her own thing and if she attacks you unprovoked then as far as I'm concerned I'd just sock her on the nose.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.