Las Vegas
✟16,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am battling OCD. Lately I have been struggling but feeling Gods presence more and more.

I can beat this. I dont know if asking for people to pray for me on the internet is selfish but
but I want to beat this so I can be a better person for my family and inspire people.
Live like God wants me to.

Prayers please

God forgive me for my sins and deliver me from this.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am battling OCD. Lately I have been struggling but feeling Gods presence more and more.

I can beat this. I dont know if asking for people to pray for me on the internet is selfish but
but I want to beat this so I can be a better person for my family and inspire people.

Prayers please

:heart: Bless yer heart, praying for you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Prayers please

Hi, I will be praying for you, please pray for me to stay close to God. Jesus is Lord and God bless

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Jesus is always with us , I have OCD too i can understand what you are going through if you ever need to talk am around dont give up on yourself or Jesus , Jesus is with you no matter what he forgives you and he loves you praying for you

Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Prayers please

Will be lifting you up in prayer for sure! It's definitely not selfish... it's smart to gain strength from the body!

Father, we thank You that jenmelania0 is Your sheep and k ow Your voice! And I thank You that You know her by name! We ask Father that You surround her with Your peace and comfort, bling her to put her flesh in subjection to You and Your Word. Give her strength to keep her mind stayed on You, so that she may reap the benefits of Your power. For Your Word says that it is You dwelling within us, that gives us the power and desire that pleases You (Philippians 2:13)... and greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4). Thank you Father that Your Son already whipped the enemy and destroyed the power that the curse has on our lives, and we can rest assured that as we labor to enter into that rest.. We will attain the prize. We give You glory for her victory, and for showing her how to fight the good faith in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for you, brother Jenmelainia0 and for you, brother God is good and sister Lily, too.

Dear Father, we lift our brothers and our sister to you. Move their hearts, Father so they will give themselves to Jesus and seek Him in all things. We ask for their healing and deliverance from anxieties and OCD's. May Your will be done, Holy Father in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Asking for prayer is NOT selfish, it is humble, we all need a helping hand and when 2 or 3 agree BIG things happen. Believe and receive in Jesus name. :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

dc65da8827dbb351556cfb4bcb740f43.jpg

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,173.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, for a victorious life that will bring you glory, and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for sharing, friend. I pray that our Heavenly Father may give you all that you need to get you past your struggles. May His grace and peace surround you, sustain you, and guard your heart and mind in the days ahead. I’d like to recommend that you visit the website of the International OCD Foundation. I wish you the best.

Upvote 0