BATTLE OF THE BANDS - RD 1, Battle 2

POD VS RATM

• POD

• Rage Against The Machine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yahweh Nissi said:
RATM are brilliant - great rapping, catchy riffs and superb lyrics (I am running out of superlatives ;) ) - some of the best radical/lefty polemic ever. They get my vote with out a doubt.
I agree! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've been listening to Rage since I've been about 12 years old. No kidding. They are one of these groups that is permanently in my CD case in my car. They don't leave there. I listen to them at least a few times a month. POD is just another wannabe.

What did you think of my suggestions PS139?

Thank you, thank you, thank you PS. I've just finished listening to Down by the River with Phish and Neil Young. I think I've just had a multi-climax(and they say guys can't do that). :blush: It's that darn good.... (I need a nap now....that was amazing)

BTW, if any of you haven't listened to Dream Theater yet, download some of their stuff. I suggest the songs A Change of Seasons and Take Away my Pain. There's an amazing acoustic/jazz version of Take Away my Pain out there. Seasons is pretty long, about 23 minutes, but it's worth it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sign Of The Fish Burger

Black holes are where God divided by zero.
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2003
✟58,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
two feathers said:
My two fav bands going toe to toe.

I'm gonna have to give it to Rage.

"Inka. Inka. Bottle of ink. Paintings of rebellion drawn up by the thoughts I think..."
Good choice

Upvote 0