Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Were those ranchers who took over a federal building in Oregon or Nevada or somewhere to protest the government stopping them from grazing their cattle on federal land, plus all their supporters who sent them food, money, etc. ever charged with sedition?

Because if they weren't, there's no hope a bunch of rioters will ever be...
I have no idea. I don't see how that is relevant.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's what these people want too. However, I'm not sure that there's any clause in this argument for the moral purity of the protest. There's nothing in your history that suggest someone somewhere gets to make a legal call on what protests are OK, and which ones are felonies. Like I said, that's totalitarianism.

Truth about it is Im burnt out at the moment. I haven't been putting forth much effort.

I don't think things can be explained for some without hindsight. Some things are just going to have to come to pass in order to explain themselves. Only at that time will what some have forewarned make sense.

There is an ongoing coup in America. The questions being posed is how did these coordinated riots play out concerning that coup. This is a first in America. Unprecedented in this country. But plenty of examples in history demonstrate coordinated upheaval. Intentionally set fires. Social unrest. Etc, all utilized as a tool during a political coup.

I believe this is an attempt to see if those intentions exist, and the actions are linked.

"democrats" as a pejorative.

That would be overactive sensibilities becoming easily offended, I would imagine. I call people Reps all the time also. Sometimes I just don't feel like typing.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trump and Barr should both be tried for sedition.

Trump was impeached, and will have been impeached... forever......

You can take solace in that achievement as the pinnacle of the anti Trump movement. Because that was the furthest it is ever going to go. The absolute peak.

• Agree
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat

You can take solace in that achievement as the pinnacle of the anti Trump movement. Because that was the furthest it is ever going to go. The absolute peak.

Trump has other justice waiting for him. A person cannot have a life based on lies, deception, and fraud , and not face severe consequences for it.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

There were also the blue waves in the mid-terms. You know, minor things like getting a Democratic senator elected in Alabama, for example.

Plus Donald was defeated in his attempts to repeal Obamacare, build a wall, and so on. Not to mention all of Donald's employees who ended up going to jail.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There were also the blue waves in the mid-terms. You know, minor things like getting a Democratic senator elected in Alabama, for example.

Plus Donald was defeated in his attempts to repeal Obamacare, build a wall, and so on. Not to mention all of Donald's employees who ended up going to jail.

Well, there you go... you got something. Congrats. Enjoy it.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There is an ongoing coup in America. .

That makes no sense. Once again you are accusing a part of the government of trying to over throw itself, and secondly how much of a slow burn is this "ongoing coup"? 3 years? 4 years? That's not how coups work

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
That makes no sense. Once again you are accusing a part of the government of trying to over throw itself, and secondly how much of a slow burn is this "ongoing coup"? 3 years? 4 years? That's not how coups work
"coup" has been redefined as not walking in lockstep with the government.

All countries except dictatorships are in a permanent state of coup.

Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

It seems the constitutional, democratic process is now a coup. If he is voted out in November, folks will state a full-fledged coup occurred rather than a democratic election.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0