Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,059.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!"

One cannot stand on the platform of love while promoting hate. It's become very obvious that the alt-left isn't upset that President Trump denounced hate, but that he denounced their hate as well.
I agree that this type platform is promoting hate but it wasn't Black Life Matters that was doing the protest in the video.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree that this type platform is promoting hate but it wasn't Black Life Matters that was doing the protest in the video.

In the opening clip where folks are chanting, "What do we want?...", perhaps. But there is no dispute over the remaining segment where the marchers carrying a BLM banner are chanting, "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they weren't ordering breakfast. ;)

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,059.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
But there is no dispute over the remaining segment where the marchers carrying a BLM banner are chanting, "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they weren't ordering breakfast. ;)
And what were they meaning to say in the video about frying like bacon? Could they be wanting police who kill "innocent" blacks prosecuted?

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what were they meaning to say in the video about frying like bacon? Could they be wanting police who kill "innocent" blacks prosecuted?

Sounds about as reasonable as white supremacists who say, "We don't hate black people, we just love white people."

Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What makes you think that this meant anything about killing cops?
"What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now."
Maybe they were just hoping that they would die natural deaths though, but they don't seem like the patient type.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will give you credit for.one thing, you have a rare talent for denying reality, first that President Trump denounced racism, and now that Antifa was rioting on election night. I mean, both of these thing have been literally all.over the news.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're probably just trolling. There's no way you could possibly believe your own nonsense. I'm usually a little better at detecting and ignoring trolls, so I tip my hat to you in that regard. I generally figure it out and spit the hook much sooner.
Maybe miss Tuesday? Trump recant Monday and say Nazi and KKK side have some "very fine people". Is wrong. Is zero Nazi and KKK "very fine people".

World hear. World never forget not when president say Nazi side have some "very fine people". USA is stained until Trump gone.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,059.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe they were just hoping that they would die natural deaths though, but they don't seem like the patient type.
The ones screaming dead cops were not with the Black Life Matters group.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

It's sad but, we have seen that played out over and over again.

True, there are haters on both sides.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump recant Monday and say Nazi and KKK side have some "very fine people"

He said no such thing. :doh:

There are some very fine people who want the statue to remain up, and there are some very fine people who want it down. Leave it to the alt-left to try to make that into an endorsement of nazis and klan members.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He said no such thing. :doh:

There are some very fine people who want the statue to remain up, and there are some very fine people who want it down. Leave it to the alt-left to try to make that into an endorsement of nazis and klan members.
Trump talk about march. Not about before march. Not about after march. Talk about group at march. Said side with Nazi and KKK had some "very fine people".

Is lie to self to say not true. But not blame. Hard to say your choice is so bad to say Nazi and KKK have some "very fine people". Very poor choice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump talk about march. Not about before march. Not about after march. Talk about group at march. Said side with Nazi and KKK had some "very fine people".

Is lie to self to say not true.

And you know that everyone at the rally who.opposed taking down the statue was either a nazi or a klan member how again? For eight years the extreme right when to absurd lengths to lie about the things Obama said. I guess now it's the extreme left's turn.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Everything important is on YouTube these days why don't you try to find that so we can see it -- good luck.

Might be a vision of your own imagination?

M-Bob

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Everything important is on YouTube these days why don't you try to find that so we can see it -- good luck.

Might be a vision of your own imagination?

M-Bob
Cannot find what not exist.

So provide reliable source. Or you only have fake news?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Cannot find what not exist.
So provide reliable source. Or you only have fake news?

Sounds like you are speaking to yourself?
Might be revealing the truth to yourself?

M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums