Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
If you are some paranoid person who feels that they need 30-round magazines to protect your family, you are exactly the person who shouldn't be allowed to have multiple 30-round mags lying around your house. It's been proven over and over that parents don't seem to be able to keep their psychopathic children from accessing their assault rifles. Ban them. Make them illegal so people can't legally purchase an assault rifle without the sense to keep their children from accessing them. When the Second Amendment was written we had one-shot muskets. I don't think that opens up the door for people to stock up on AR-15s and AK-47s. Get your hunting rifle. A 30.06 can blast a hole through anything that moves. A 6-shot .357 or .44 magnum can shoot down anyone who invades your home. Not to mention a 12-guage. What do you need 30 rounds for? Are you so afraid of everyday life that you can't sleep unless you can shoot 27 little babies in 4 minutes like at Sandyhook?

I just had to post this because I saw a Sandy Hook parent pleading for us to stop these atrocities. Get your 12 gauges, your hunting rifles, and your 6 shooters. Why do people feel like they need 90 or more high-power bullets to stop an intruder? Are we living in a Mad Max-type world where there is absolutely no law and order? Call 911 and blast a couple of shots if you have to but there is no need to grant the ability for some guy to shoot down a whole neighborhood or carelessly let their psycho child gain access to their assault rifle and take out a whole lunchroom of babies.

Save the children!

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just had to post this because I saw a Sandy Hook...
Sandy Hook and its aftermath should have been a wake up call, that this is never going to change. School shootings are a cost we're willing to accept and we need stop stop all this wailing about them.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For all Americans whom are truly concerned about the massive problem of gun violence in our nation, we ought to focus most of our attention upon the massive numbers of people killed every year by people and criminals whom illegally are owning weapons but also use those weapons to kill victims. Unfortunately, those kinds of tragedies happen almost every day in big cities all over America.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Sandy Hook and its aftermath should have been a wake up call, that this is never going to change. School shootings are a cost we're willing to accept and we need stop stop all this wailing about them.
Would you stop wailing about your dead baby or would you mourn them and try to make a change so other little babies aren't aren't shot through the head and gut while in reading or math class? Are you one of those guys who feel so insecure that you need an arsenal of assault weapons in order to feel like a man? Just wondering because someone who would poo-poo 27 murdered babies as it's acceptable because we all need assault rifles is either impotent or psychotic IMO.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Would you stop wailing about your dead baby or would you mourn them and try to make a change so other little babies aren't aren't shot through the head and gut while in reading or math class?

No.

Are you one of those guys who feel so insecure that you need an arsenal of assault weapons in order to feel like a man?

No.

Just wondering because someone who would poo-poo 27 murdered babies as it's acceptable because we all need assault rifles is either impotent or psychotic IMO.
That it's acceptable is not poo pooing, it's the facts on the ground. This is a cost we have chosen to bear as a nation and it's past time we stop all this crying to the contrary. Honor the children sacrificing themselves for the status quo.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
For all Americans whom are truly concerned about the massive problem of gun violence in our nation, we ought to focus most of our attention upon the massive numbers of people killed every year by people and criminals whom illegally are owning weapons but also use those weapons to kill victims. Unfortunately, those kinds of tragedies happen almost every day in big cities all over America.
They also happen with legally purchased assault weapons which are not secured by parent who allow their psychopathic children access to their assault rifles with 30-round magazines. Is this like a penis thing or can you protect yourself with a shotgun? That's all I would need unless I felt like an inadequate man.

• Haha
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They also happen with legally purchased assault weapons which are not secured by parent who allow their psychopathic children access to their assault rifles with 30-round magazines. Is this like a penis thing or can you protect yourself with a shotgun? That's all I would need unless I felt like an inadequate man.
I do not own a personal firearm at all.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
If we want to save the most lives we need stricter regulations on handguns ( which have the strictest regulations already those are what take the most lives not assault rifles.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Bit odd to make this sexual.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If we want to save the most lives we need stricter regulations on handguns ( which have the strictest regulations already those are what take the most lives not assault rifles.
yeah, that's not happening either.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
hat it's acceptable is not poo pooing, it's the facts on the ground. This is a cost we have chosen to bear as a nation and it's past time we stop all this crying to the contrary. Honor the children sacrificing themselves for the status quo.
Right, so it's fine to kill babies as long as we keep our right to carry assault weapons. Is that what you are saying if so, you are the type of person who should not own an assault rifle IMO. Are you psychotic or you just don't care if children live or die?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Right, so it's fine to kill babies as long as we keep our right to carry assault weapons.

I am still waiting on the maternity ward shooting but I have no doubt that will not change things either.

Is that what you are saying if so, you are the type of person who should not own an assault rifle IMO.

I am saying that school shootings are something we accept in the US as we will not change anything to prevent them.

Are you psychotic or you just don't care if children live or die?
My mental health and empathy level are irrelevant.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
That's true but it's the ARs that are turning up in schools killing the babies. It's too late to try and take all of the guns from the citizens. I just think it would be helpful to limit or eliminate the sale of 30-round magazines. Those are what seem to be killing children in mass murder situations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I am saying that school shootings are something we accept in the US as we will not change anything to prevent them.
We;;, it's something I would rather we not accept and do something about it.
My mental health and empathy level are irrelevant.
It matters to me if you own a firearm. People with no empathy and are poor in mental health should not be buying up assault rifles with multiple 30-round magazines. Do you see any logic in that thought?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We;;, it's something I would rather we not accept and do something about it.

Tilting at windmills.

It matters to me if you own a firearm. People with no empathy and are poor in mental health should not be buying up assault rifles with multiple 30-round magazines. Do you see any logic in that thought?
My mental health and level of empathy are and remain irrelevant to this discussion.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
insecure that you need an arsenal of assault weapons in order to feel like a man?
It reminds me of the movie, Red Dawn, I'll always feel comfortable with a couple of guns in case that scenario materializes. I know conspiracy theories. We need stricter purchases and background checks. And a study on why these people are impelled to kill.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Then you are part of the solution
Not necessarily the same exact solution that you appear to want. My wife is the gun owner in my house. She has two rifles. We only use those rifles for hunting and self-defense. I consider myself to be a strong proponent in favor of the 2nd Amendment.

Upvote 0