Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It just dawned on me why Balance of Nature may indeed work as a healthful food supplement.

Most people don't chew their food thoroughly enough for the digestive process to get maximum nutrition and energy from it. This also contributes to digestive and other problems as well.

Balance of Nature foods are so finely ground that they are virtually 'pre-chewed' to the degree that allows your gut bacteria to fully utilize their nutrients. What is missing however are the digestive enzymes available only through chewing, although the benefits of the product are probably a good trade off.

Of course you can save the considerable expense of using this product by simply chewing your food thoroughly.

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It just dawned on me why Balance of Nature may indeed work as a healthful food supplement.

Most people don't chew their food thoroughly enough for the digestive process to get maximum nutrition and energy from it. This also contributes to digestive and other problems as well.

Balance of Nature foods are so finely ground that they are virtually 'pre-chewed' to the degree that allows your gut bacteria to fully utilize their nutrients. What is missing however are the digestive enzymes available only through chewing, although the benefits of the product are probably a good trade off.

Of course you can save the considerable expense of using this product by simply chewing your food thoroughly.

JS: or you can throw everything into a blender and make your own, a lot cheaper. When I was on the liquid diet that's what I did, smoothies and lots and lots of soup.

Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0