Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I do a weekly ministry at the Homeless centera and some people I want to lift in prayer are Monifa, young beautiful pregnant girl annointed and seeking God diligently. Betty older woman being blessed with housing and fin. support struggling with turning away from old things and people. Torry and Albert a couple who have spend alot of time in prison and know that the only way to maintain freedom in the world and obtain it in Spirit is through Christ but are just beginning their walk...please join me in lifting them and all their children to the Lord. God Bless! :groupray:

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do a weekly ministry at the Homeless centera and some people I want to lift in prayer are Monifa, young beautiful pregnant girl annointed and seeking God diligently. Betty older woman being blessed with housing and fin. support struggling with turning away from old things and people. Torry and Albert a couple who have spend alot of time in prison and know that the only way to maintain freedom in the world and obtain it in Spirit is through Christ but are just beginning their walk...please join me in lifting them and all their children to the Lord. God Bless! :groupray:
:pray: :pray: for them ya...God bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverInHisArms

Sep 3, 2006
OHIO
✟20,785.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
praying in agreement! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: For your continued prayers. I know how much it means to me when I post a prayer for my family to be able to come back in and read your prayers. I sometimes like to print these out so they can read. I know that for every response that's posted there are so many who pray and don't post. Thanks to all. God Bless!

Upvote 0

BelievingInHim

May 16, 2007
✟15,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Lifting all of these in prayer. Praying for God's blessing upon you, as well! :prayer:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Torry and Albert who have spent alot of time in jail and know to stay out.Loving God, You know these people and their needs. Please help them through their circumstances and bring hope and healing and resources and support services into their lives and futures. Amen.:crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums