✟16,390.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers and sisters,

I'm afraid we got the results today and my wife has breast cancer.

She goes into hospital for a preliminary operation on 20th Dec - our 4th wedding anniversary.

Then more tests will determine if it's solvable with radiotherapy or if more aggressive chemotherapy etc.,

Thank you for your prayers - God is good no matter what happens.

I would appreciate especially your prayers not so much for the sickness, but that God would do a work in Andrea to increase her faith and closeness to God, her appetite for the word and help her to stay strong.

Many thanks & Blessings

~David

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers and sisters,

She goes into hospital for a preliminary operation on 20th Dec - our 4th wedding anniversary.

Then more tests will determine if it's solvable with radiotherapy or if more aggressive chemotherapy etc.,

I would appreciate especially your prayers not so much for the sickness, but that God would do a work in Andrea to increase her faith and closeness to God, her appetite for the word and help her to stay strong.

Many thanks & Blessings

~David
Praying Bro.

PM me if you are seeking second opinions at this point.

God Bless

• Friendly
Reactions: SeraTaru
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi brothers and sisters,

Many thanks & Blessings

~David
This is an awesome purpose for prayer, you got it but you're getting the rest too, not just the work of God for her faith but healing as well. In the name of Jesus. Amen

I have a little pet peeve with breast cancer, my mother let it go too long before telling anyone, she died at age 57 from it. And today they have so much more, much more effective treatment for this, it's good they had to go find it and it wasn't blossoming out as in my mothers time in that apple cart. The success rate today is very high, it's amazing what they do today. With God in it, all the better. God Bless you both.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I thank You that You have moved people to pray for this couple and also to offer practical, physical suggestions along with that prayer. Thank You that You have provided some natural cures, and thank You that we don't have to totally rely on chemo, radiation, or natural cures, but that Your supernatural power is available to call upon as well. Before we call on that power, we also call upon Your love, grace, mercy, and guidance into what the thoughts and actions would be pleasing to You. As one alluded to, we give You thanks and praise, love and trust, no matter what happens, for You never change, and are always worthy of these things from us. May Your special blessing be upon this couple, and may they be uplifted by Your Spirit, victorious in the way they respond to the circumstances, glorying in You and in Your sovereignty over all things. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
761377cdf583e64ff87855eb72dd7e4a--prayers-for-healing-healing-prayer.jpg

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
David, it’s heartbreaking to know that your wife has been diagnosed with cancer. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial. But I'm certain that He cares for your wife and wants us to pray. I'll be praying for our Heavenly Father to heal Andrea, according to His will and perfect timing. I’m praying for you, too, that He may comfort and strengthen you during this time. Grace and peace you.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums