Back from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulnoel

Grace and peace be yours in abundance!!!
Apr 5, 2005
Cambridge UK
✟10,032.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Hello Minggles...Motherofpromise...Keeptrying...day2day...Birdfriend...and everyone else (would take me to long to write all your names:scratch: )

We had a great time in Scotland the views were :cool: :thumbsup: :clap: Thanks to you all for your posts they were uplifting to read when I got back, and to know we have so many sisters and brothers in Christ out in the World who love and are concerned about each other. So God bless you all. I would like to leave you with this message.

It is my joy to find
At every turing of the road,
The strong arms of a friend kind,
To help me onward with my load;
And since I have no gold to give,
And love alone must make amends,
My daily prayer is while I live....
"God make me worthy of my friends."
Love Paul:hug:

paulnoel

Apr 5, 2005
Cambridge UK
✟10,032.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
keeptrying said:
You always hear it said Jolly old England, is Scotland jolly as well?:D Glad your back Paul and that you and your family enjoyed the trip. You will have to post some pics. Where's the details?:confused:
Sorry I haven't a clue how to up load pics!:scratch: Can anyone help me.:blush: Paul

Upvote 0

paulnoel

Apr 5, 2005
Cambridge UK
✟10,032.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
miggles said:
Welcome back Paul! :clap: You were very missed! I have an ancestor by the name of MacIntosh that came over from Scotland. He married an American Indian. :)

You can post the pics by clicking on that postcard icon by the earth icon above the reply box. :)
Can't seem to get them to upload, must have a problem. Leave it with me. sorry

Upvote 0

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My daughter just got back from Scotland...she absolutely loved it..!!
Its where her ancesters are from the MacDonald clan..she even visited the MacDonald castle..which is being restored..
she loved the looking out over the highlands...;o)
she felt like she was walking with her heartsong finally...;o)

Upvote 0

Wildwood

Jun 11, 2005
✟1,023.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
You can post a pic by using the "Manage Attachments" button on the Additional Options box below the "submit reply" button. It will then let you browse your files for the file, such as a jpg.

I'd love to see some pics of Scotland, too. Some of my family also came from Scotland--their name was Creel, from a fishing village by that name, the story goes.

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Paul, it is so good to have you back and how wonderful you got to go? Did it rain or shine? :confused: How was the food? :yum:

Did you see any old churches (I love old churches) and/or ruins? :liturgy: And do they have lots of cats in Scotland like they do in England? :) And I imagine one or two unusual species of birds. ;) Did you see Loch Ness? And the heather on the hills? (like in Brigadoon?)

Thanks for posting that lovely poem. :amen:

Bless you, Paul. :pray:

from the bird lady... :wave: a golden eagle friend.

Upvote 0

paulnoel

Apr 5, 2005
Cambridge UK
✟10,032.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
birdfriend said:
Paul, it is so good to have you back and how wonderful you got to go? Did it rain or shine? :confused: How was the food? :yum:

Did you see any old churches (I love old churches) and/or ruins? :liturgy: And do they have lots of cats in Scotland like they do in England? :) And I imagine one or two unusual species of birds. ;) Did you see Loch Ness? And the heather on the hills? (like in Brigadoon?)

Thanks for posting that lovely poem. :amen:

Bless you, Paul. :pray:

from the bird lady... :wave: a golden eagle friend.

The weather was great, saw some old castles, apair of eagle's, the heather on the mountains. There was a cat at the hotel were we stayed, but that's the only one I saw. We saw Loch Ness it's 38 miles long, went up Ben Nevis, the views were awsome. Have tried to upload the photos, I can up load them on to my attachments but can't seem to be able to post them:scratch:. Have you any ideas what I might be doing wrong.

Take care, God bless you.
Paul.:hug:

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
paulnoel said:
The weather was great, saw some old castles, apair of eagle's, the heather on the mountains. There was a cat at the hotel were we stayed, but that's the only one I saw. We saw Loch Ness it's 38 miles long, went up Ben Nevis, the views were awsome. Have tried to upload the photos, I can up load them on to my attachments but can't seem to be able to post them:scratch:. Have you any ideas what I might be doing wrong.

Take care, God bless you.
Paul.:hug:

Sorry, Paul can't help you about the photos. I have never figured it out either. Golden Eagles...:help:

I appreciate your answering all my questions and hope you do figure out or get good help on the downloading of photos...would love to see them.

Bless you back,

birdie. :holy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.