Arizona
✟23,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good afternoon all! It feels surreal to post this thread. I originally joined CF in my youth, I want to say I was about 12 maybe 13 around 2003 and brand new to Jesus. I had so many questions and so my insecurities. I left the site soon after my 17th birthday and I not only let the site but walked far away from anything that had to do with God. My mom passed away in 2011 and a few weeks after her passing I made this account. The original account where I had joined at first were forgotten I wasn’t good with God I just needed fellowship after a terrible loss. I didn’t last on the site but recently, I found God’s everlasting Grace.

I work with a fellow believer and she’s not the kind that screams about Jesus from the rooftops but in her struggles she continues to bless God. Shes the type of person that will change plans because there is church and unbeknownst to her in that moment. She was the testimony I needed. I didn’t want an open invitation to church. I knew church, I needed someone to live God in front of me, to awaken my spirit And make me seek His Face. I visited her church one Sunday morning went on vacation afterwards and when I came back I returned and haven’t looked back. God has blessed me and started to change my life in ways that would be too long to tell here. But my friends I am back for God.

This time I came before the Lord with my two sons. Hurt from everything we’ve lived through. Struggling to keep a roof over their head and food in their stomach. My need this time was so great I surrendered completely in a way I did not know was possible. All I know is that he has touched me in such a beautiful way.

Sorry for the horribly long post! I promise I never write that much, but can you see how God has a plan for us no matter what we do, or don’t do. I am just overjoyed to be here. Brand new In his righteous path again and learning how to live in Christ like I did in my youth, but with my two boys seeing everything their mama does and trying to copy me or question me.

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good afternoon all! It feels surreal to post this thread. I originally joined CF in my youth, I want to say I was about 12 maybe 13 around 2003 and brand new to Jesus. I had so many questions and so my insecurities. I left the site soon after my 17th birthday and I not only let the site but walked far away from anything that had to do with God. My mom passed away in 2011 and a few weeks after her passing I made this account. The original account where I had joined at first were forgotten I wasn’t good with God I just needed fellowship after a terrible loss. I didn’t last on the site but recently, I found God’s everlasting Grace.

I work with a fellow believer and she’s not the kind that screams about Jesus from the rooftops but in her struggles she continues to bless God. Shes the type of person that will change plans because there is church and unbeknownst to her in that moment. She was the testimony I needed. I didn’t want an open invitation to church. I knew church, I needed someone to live God in front of me, to awaken my spirit And make me seek His Face. I visited her church one Sunday morning went on vacation afterwards and when I came back I returned and haven’t looked back. God has blessed me and started to change my life in ways that would be too long to tell here. But my friends I am back for God.

This time I came before the Lord with my two sons. Hurt from everything we’ve lived through. Struggling to keep a roof over their head and food in their stomach. My need this time was so great I surrendered completely in a way I did not know was possible. All I know is that he has touched me in such a beautiful way.

Sorry for the horribly long post! I promise I never write that much, but can you see how God has a plan for us no matter what we do, or don’t do. I am just overjoyed to be here. Brand new In his righteous path again and learning how to live in Christ like I did in my youth, but with my two boys seeing everything their mama does and trying to copy me or question me.
Welcome back, but you can run into a lot of controversy here. . .might be better to stay out of the theological threads.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome back!

Upvote 0

Montsecuellar90

Dec 22, 2003
Arizona
✟23,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome back, but you can run into a lot of controversy here. . .might be better to stay out of the theological threads.
Thank you, can you elaborate a little? I’m sorry I don’t want to break any rules but I’m not sure I understand.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, can you elaborate a little? I’m sorry I don’t want to break any rules but I’m not sure I understand.
Debate over doctrine. . .might be better to learn your doctrine elsewhere, as in your church.

You aren't breaking any rules.

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome Back to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Montsecuellar90

Dec 22, 2003
Arizona
✟23,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Debate over doctrine. . .might be better to learn your doctrine elsewhere, as in your church.

You aren't breaking any rules.
I see what you mean. Thank you for that advice. I had not thought of that before and it might be best to learn my doctrine at church.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Montsecuellar90

Dec 22, 2003
Arizona
✟23,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome Back to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.