Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi everyone.
I feel the urgency in my request for prayer can only be properly understood with a quick background:
Last year, my family and I lost three family members consecutively. First, my Godfather who passed away suddenly, secondly my 39 year old cousin who was sick from a liver disease, and finally my uncle who passed away after complications from a surgery. (These were weeks from each other)
My cousin had given birth two years ago to a beautiful little girl named Brianna. My cousin never got to celebrate her daughter's second birthday.
Thankfully, my cousin and her mother (my aunt), lived together their whole life, and so Brianna was taken care of by my aunt.
Sadly, my aunt being 71 years old herself, was not in the best of health. She has suffered severe back pain for months, and today we have just received the test results that she has stage four breast cancer.

My late cousin's husband is not very present in his daughters life, and suffers with substance abuse himself.
Friends, I urge you, please pray a miracle and a blessing upon my family.
I do not feel sadness, rather anger.
I'm confused, I'm frustrated and I am one of the only people in my family that try to lead a Christian life. This means that often times I get hit with questions as to why God would let this happen and so forth - but I am only 22 years old! I don't have the answers, and do not want to misrepresent God and His glory.

Please keep us in prayer.

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m so sorry for your loss and for the challenges your family is facing, Mariah. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial. Be assured of my prayers for you and your loved ones, especially your aunt, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround each member of your family with His peace. May He sustain you with His strength in the coming days.

• Friendly
Reactions: MARIAH36
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone.
I feel the urgency in my request for prayer can only be properly understood with a quick background:
Last year, my family and I lost three family members consecutively. First, my Godfather who passed away suddenly, secondly my 39 year old cousin who was sick from a liver disease, and finally my uncle who passed away after complications from a surgery. (These were weeks from each other)
My cousin had given birth two years ago to a beautiful little girl named Brianna. My cousin never got to celebrate her daughter's second birthday.
Thankfully, my cousin and her mother (my aunt), lived together their whole life, and so Brianna was taken care of by my aunt.
Sadly, my aunt being 71 years old herself, was not in the best of health. She has suffered severe back pain for months, and today we have just received the test results that she has stage four breast cancer.

My late cousin's husband is not very present in his daughters life, and suffers with substance abuse himself.
Friends, I urge you, please pray a miracle and a blessing upon my family.
I do not feel sadness, rather anger.
I'm confused, I'm frustrated and I am one of the only people in my family that try to lead a Christian life. This means that often times I get hit with questions as to why God would let this happen and so forth - but I am only 22 years old! I don't have the answers, and do not want to misrepresent God and His glory.

Please keep us in prayer.

Father In Heaven,
I pray for Mariah that You would strengthen her during these hard times that she is going through. May she continue to be a light to her family and may You grant her wisdom on how to manage all these family concerns. May You heal her aunt from breast cancer, despite it being stage 4, there is nothing impossible with You, guide the treatment team and may that cancer not spread to any other parts of her body. Comfort Mariah and may she feel Your peace, may Your presence silence the noise of chaos. May she find rest in You that You are in control even when things seem hard to understand. May You move and change the hearts of her family and relatives who do not know Your grace, may Salvation come to her household. May You bring Godly friends and mentors, peoples to the life of Mariah. May she continue to be a light that shines out Your love. Give her strength, wipe away her sorrows, and replace it with joy and peace. In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I pray that you lift up Mariah, give her peace and understanding in these difficult times. Heal her aunt of the breast cancer. Open her eyes to the agape love you have for her, and that our lives here in this world are just a vapor, that we don't always understand why bad things happen, but that your love for us is never ending. Give her strength to keep her faith, and give her words to be a witness to those around her, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, please graciously answer the good things that have been asked in prayer for Mariah and her family. Lord, we struggle under the cursed world we live in, where Adam and Eve chose to ignore what You had told them, and follow the lies of the serpent. Therefore we should understand why the world is filled with so many of the bad things it contains, and mankind's rebellion against You only increases daily it seems. Thank You for Your wonderful grace in giving us the good things that we do have in this cursed world. Thank You that the curse is only temporary, and the world, the flesh, and the devil will one day be totally and eternally overcome. I pray that in the midst of this 4th stage cancer, You can bring to this woman comfort and peace in You, and that her family will see a little more clearly how great and good You really are. You know their needs, and we lift those needs up to You, expecting You to respond in tangible ways for their good, but especially for Your glory. With love. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: MARIAH36
Upvote 0