✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by s0uljah

No, we worship ONE God that can appear in three forms.  Do you dare limit God by saying He must be in One form, always? 

The three forms of H20 does make sense to me, why do you assume to know what I believe?

now you are begining to contradict your self souljah. and God also is able to do any thing, this is why he is called Al Qadeer ( The Omnipotent, The Able )  but he does not take the shape of his creations because nothing can resemble or can look like him.

try to think again about what you said souljah.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Zico

now you are begining to contradict your self souljah. and God also is able to do any thing, this is why he is called Al Qadeer ( The Omnipotent, The Able )  but he does not take the shape of his creations because nothing can resemble or can look like him.

try to think again about what you said souljah.

LOL!  YOU contradicted YOURSELF right in this post, in which you accuse me of contradicting myself!

also is able to do any thing

then you say...

he does not take the shape of his creations

Upvote 0

Zico

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alameen
Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry to bring that up but this does imply on you guys:

14. And with those who say: "Lo! we are Christians," We made a covenant, but they forgot a part of that whereof they were admonished. Therefor We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will inform them of their handiwork.

Qur'an. 5:14

Upvote 0

Zico

Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by lared
I am a Christian. I reject the trinity teaching. I strive to follow Jesus or rather imitate him.

Jesus prayed to and had a relationship with his Father, Jehovah.

I imitate Jesus and do the same.

Jesus did not pray to and have a relationship with himself nor with a trinity. So neither do I.

1-Is Jesus*pbuh* the son of God ?

2- Do you worship Jesus ?

If you answer yes to #1 question then you have two gods, if no then you are a muslim but you don't know it. And if you answer yes to #2 question then you actually don't worship God\Jehovah, if no then again you are a muslim but you don't know it.

salam.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Brian45

It dosn't matter if God is  1 , 2 , or  3  persons  ,  or if he is an alien from outer space  or any other concoction you can come up with ,  the bottom line is this  :

1 Corinthians 2

<I>Christ Crucified</I>

<I>Christ Crucified; Spiritual Wisdom</I>
<SUP>1</SUP> And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony<SUP>[1]</SUP> of God.<SUP> 2</SUP>For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.<SUP> </SUP>

sorry brian45, didn't understand that!

peace and blessings
assalamu alaikum
shalom

Upvote 0
Originally posted by DecepticonZ

please explain why 3 persons cannot be contained in one being.

A being= a single existant thing. If it is living, but not necessarily organic, it is called an entity. If it is non-living and inorganic, it is simply called a thing. If the entity is sentient, it is called a person. If the entity is non-sentient, it is called by its particular name...lion, ant,bee etc...

Now if a being is a person ONLY when it is living and sentient, then 3 persons ARE three beings in and of themselves, and the fallacy of three in one is clearly exposed.

peace and blessings
assalamu alaikum'
shalom

Upvote 0

LOL!&nbsp; YOU contradicted YOURSELF right in this post, in which you accuse me of contradicting myself!

then you say...

&nbsp;

souljah, you misunderstand!

Allah(SWT) CAN have more than one form, but WILL NOT, and DID NOT take on more than ONE!

PEACE AND BLESSINGS
SAALAMU ALAIKUM
SHALOM

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by ansarthemystic

Answers like this show that you are a very ineffective debater. Prove to me why my statement is wrong first, before drawing that conclusion.

peace and blessings
assalamu alikum
shalom

You know that I believe Jesus is God.&nbsp; You deny that based on your book, so what is there to prove to you?

Upvote 0

Zico

Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

You know that I believe Jesus is God.&nbsp; You deny that based on your book, so what is there to prove to you?

Then why do you start threads about muslims and islam and also debate them ?? its ether you are curious or you want to prove us wrong or maybe you want to embrace islam. pick one.

Upvote 0

Then why do you start threads about muslims and islam and also debate them ?? its ether you are curious or you want to prove us wrong or maybe you want to embrace islam. pick one.

I hadn't really talked to any Muslims about it before,&nbsp;now I have.&nbsp; You believe what you believe, despite all of the evidence for Jesus' divinity...you throw it aside in your generalized "scripture changed" arguement, with NO actual basis.&nbsp; Meanwhile, the Koran has been changed and the older copies destroyed, as Neal pointed out.

No point arguing with those that won't listen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zico

Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey souljah,,

remember post #4 from this topic ( The Holy Spirit told me that it is valid ) .
this was your crippled answer to muslimah when she asked you about wether your book was corrupted or not.

Again, ALL MUSLIMS AKNOWLEDGE THAT UTHMAN GATHERED THE QUR'AN SINCE THERE WERE OTHER ( NOT OLDER ) COPIES THAT ARE ENCOMPLETE FLOATING AT THAT TIME. THIS IS REFERRED TO AS ( GATHERING THE QUR'AN ) and since Uthman was caliphet to Muhammad*pbuh* and one of the ten men whom were given glad tidings about entering paradise by Muhammad him self, And since Hafsa was the wife of Muhammad, then we conclude that there was nothing wrong with what Uthman did.

one more thing souljah, which book is worth investigating, a book which is so complicated in it' texts yet so detailed and very simple to understand, or a book which contains thousands of errors and contradictions yet you are so eager to choose it as the flawless word of God ?

Which book souljah you think is the one that the merciful God accepts for you ?

We don't have missioneries in our religion souljah, it is only after reading this book people are entering in flocks to my religion. because it does not give it's back to Christ or Moses*pbut* .

If you want reason this is what reasoning looks like.

Upvote 0

We don't have missioneries in our religion souljah, it is only after reading this book people are entering in flocks to my religion. because it does not give it's back to Christ or Moses*pbut* .&nbsp;

No, you have terrorists, murderers, and people that like to imprison and torture anyone that preaches about Christ.

Upvote 0

bouncer

May 30, 2002
Canada
Visit site
✟1,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Again, ALL MUSLIMS AKNOWLEDGE THAT UTHMAN GATHERED THE QUR'AN SINCE THERE WERE OTHER ( NOT OLDER ) COPIES THAT ARE ENCOMPLETE FLOATING AT THAT TIME. THIS IS REFERRED TO AS ( GATHERING THE QUR'AN )

Sorry, but ALL muslims i've talked to, have denied this fact, until documented evidence was shown to them....

and since Uthman was caliphet to Muhammad*pbuh* and one of the ten men whom were given glad tidings about entering paradise by Muhammad him self, And since Hafsa was the wife of Muhammad, then we conclude that there was nothing wrong with what Uthman did.

Your conclusion is based on faith and nothing more.....I cant believe you even consider this a valid argument on why the Quran is uncorrupted!

Im also amazed that Muhammed assured ten men of seeing paradise, when elsewhere I remember reading, he himself said that not even HE was assured of a place in heaven.......interesting!

Upvote 0