Aug 24, 2007
✟494,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Been trying to find a service online since my synagogue is not having one.

I've found these, all Messianic and they look worth checking out. Here's my schedule with times for the East Coast of the US. There are three for first night (tonight) and one for Second night

Click on their name to go to the website to find out more, get a Haggadah, find out what to get ready for the Seder and more.

APRIL 8TH 2020

*OLIVE TREE 6:30 PM – THEIR CHANNEL IS ON ROKU
but if you don't have a ROKU TV go here to their page where they stream from there.
or
Their YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Their FACEBOOK CHANNEL

*VOICE FOR ISRAEL.NET MESSIANIC SEDER LIVE 8PM -MESSIANIC ISRAELI TORAH TEACHER HANNA NESHER - Need to JOIN THROUGH Sign-up and get ID to sign into ZOOM, You can then cast to your TV if you have that function on your PC/LT

upload_2020-4-8_15-21-35.png

You can download the Haggadah (the service booklet) HERE

*EL SHADDAI 11:30PM - LIVESTREAM- ROKU - Go to website and scroll down to Livestream screen. You can also download a Haggadah there as well.

upload_2020-4-8_15-26-13.png

APRIL 9TH 2020

TIKVAT YISRAEL MESSIANIC SYNAGOGUE – APRIL 9 7:00PM EST OHIO LIVESTREAM- (ROKU) YOUTUBE ON WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK

upload_2020-4-8_15-28-20.png

APRIL 9TH 7:00 PM edt

The Seder will begin promptly at 7 PM on April 9, via LIVESTREAM. This Seder is free and open to the public, anywhere in the World! Feel free to share this event with friends and family - LET'S CELEBRATE TOGETHER ONLINE!