United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hi! this is my first AMA... ask away. :congrat:
I've got a good question here especially since this is a singles forum. For all the single men here what is the difference between women of the world and a woman of Christ in terms of attributes, personality traits, etc. Also maybe a question I've always wanted to ask a woman is why would women want to date or have companionship with a regular man when Jesus being the ultimate man is everything you'd ever need or want? Just asking because it seems like some women have this attitude.

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've got a good question here especially since this is a singles forum. For all the single men here what is the difference between women of the world and a woman of Christ in terms of attributes, personality traits, etc. Also maybe a question I've always wanted to ask a woman is why would women want to date or have companionship with a regular man when Jesus being the ultimate man is everything you'd ever need or want? Just asking because it seems like some women have this attitude.
A woman of God lives out Jesus' will in her life. She seeks God's heart and is obedient to God. She is righteous and will not cave in her principles. She does not actively sleep with men prior to marriage after having been saved. Scripture says be not decieved, he who is righteous is righteous. She will have a meek and humble spirit, will love those around her and often has a heart for children. She is a joyful person and a light for Christ. She is often an emotionally strong person.
From my experience many of them (but not all) volunteer at church, do missionary work at some point, and/or volunteer and help the poor.
She is not perfect, but she walks upright morally and is not an "oh well I'm not perfect so let's get wasted/sleep with men/etc" type of person.

Women of the world... ultimately they are still driven by their sin nature, so there is adultery or adulterous thoughts, unhappiness, drama, "modern feminist" ways of thinking, unsatisfied with good things, caves morally for xyz personal gains, sometimes a loud spirit, anger, jealousy or extreme jealousy... and other various things that come with being under sin (which is not just exclusive for women of course but men as well).

• Winner
Reactions: Rawtheran
Upvote 0

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
My question would be if you could have a prodigal skill what would it be?!

Mine would have to be a photographic memory like Spencer from Criminal Minds. Dude can speed read and retain the info, think what you could do with that!!

Upvote 0