✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hi! this is my first AMA... ask away. :congrat:

I am an introverted extrovert, if that makes sense. I like conversations, but I'd rather spend my free time alone. Basically, you can say I'm a chatty wallflower.

As an introvert, what is the most extroverted thing you've ever done?

Also, do you have introverted friends or extroverted friends, or a combination?

Upvote 0

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am an introverted extrovert, if that makes sense.

makes total sense.. you're an Ambivert :blush:

As an introvert, what is the most extroverted thing you've ever done?
hmmm.. tough one.. racking my brains. When I was younger, it would probably be singing in front of a crowd in singing contests. And running for president (this was on a dare) coz we had to make speeches.
Today the most extroverted thing I do is going to parties. I hate parties so much.
How about you @Jasmine Winston, what's the most extroverted thing you've ever done?

Also, do you have introverted friends or extroverted friends, or a combination?
A combination of both...back in high school/ college most of my friends were extroverts- I was really outgoing and sociable back then- I LOVED being the center of attention...
Now I just cannot stand to be in the presence of extroverts (or anyone for that matter. my social anxiety has gotten worse over the years)... I feel so small and boring in comparison to the people around me who are living life to the fullest. I'd rather be around the quiet thoughtful people who are going through problems, who dress simply and are into the same interests as me.

Upvote 0

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

hmmm.. tough one.. racking my brains. When I was younger, it would probably be singing in front of a crowd in singing contests. And running for president (this was on a dare) coz we had to make speeches.
Today the most extroverted thing I do is going to parties. I hate parties so much.
How about you @Jasmine Winston, what's the most extroverted thing you've ever done?

I don't much like being the center of attention either, but if I'm called to the spotlight, I have no choice but to own it. The most introverted thing I've ever done was sing for my high school graduation.

Currently, my church leaders have asked me to be a women's Propel leader. I have to ask God if that's a good fit for me though. I haven't prayed about it yet.

Upvote 0

Ralf624

Jul 15, 2017
Hawthorne
✟11,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi @Rhapsody thanks for the question

well, back in high school the only way i could help out was through music when i was still part of the music ministry. i guess there were some other activities then, but only the music stood out to me...

Since i was born again 5yrs ago, i have not been able to find a church (complicated life story and certain events have prevented me from fully living out my Christian life) but if i do settle down and find a good community of believers, I would say that the following would be my FAVORITE WAYS OF HELPING OUT AT CHURCH :

1. bible study and music ministry
2. mentoring teens and kids
3. providing support for recovering addicts (This i am able to do online if anyone is interested) and people struggling with mental health problems
4. donating to the needy
5. helping out in feeding programs for the homeless

these are still hopes and dreams. I know one day, it will happen. God wouldn't give us this desire if He wasn't going to fulfill it in His time.

how about u @Rhapsody, what's ur fave way of helping out at church?

Upvote 0

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What type of animals are your favorite?
hello @ForeverEternal,... ok fave animals
cats (coz their cute calm creatures who just laze around on the couch and love to snuggle next to you)
puppies (or any breed of dog that wont grow)
panda (coz i'm a fan of bored panda and it just kinda stuck)
foxes (coz of the amazing color of their coats)
wolves (love the eyes)
dragonfly (that insect just has a special meaning for me)

how about u?

Upvote 0

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why this forum to do an "ama" opposed to others?
hi @Ralf624 I read ur question several times. not sure if i understood it properly, so here goes. i decided to do an AMA on this forum (face the board singles) coz i noticed that previous threads had done it and i thought "why not?"
i did it on reddit and the conversations from that experience led to a very interesting 2 months...

i hope i understood ur question properly? if not, can u please rephrase? hehehe:sweatsmile:

Upvote 0

Ralf624

Jul 15, 2017
Hawthorne
✟11,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
hi @Ralf624 I read ur question several times. not sure if i understood it properly, so here goes. i decided to do an AMA on this forum (face the board singles) coz i noticed that previous threads had done it and i thought "why not?"
i did it on reddit and the conversations from that experience led to a very interesting 2 months...

i hope i understood ur question properly? if not, can u please rephrase? hehehe:sweatsmile:
Hi, thanks for answering that was pretty much what I meant, I'm new here and quite frankly not caught up on the new lingo. I didn't know what AMA meant. I am selective as to social sites. I don't have any just a Reddit and here. Thanks !

Reactions: fragilewingz
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
n
Hi, thanks for answering that was pretty much what I meant, I'm new here and quite frankly not caught up on the new lingo. I didn't know what AMA meant. I am selective as to social sites. I don't have any just a Reddit and here. Thanks !
o problem... welcome to CF! hope u enjoy ur stay with us.. :blush:

Upvote 0

ForeverEternal

Forever dreaming, forever wishing
Nov 8, 2016
USA
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello @ForeverEternal,... ok fave animals
cats (coz their cute calm creatures who just laze around on the couch and love to snuggle next to you)
puppies (or any breed of dog that wont grow)
panda (coz i'm a fan of bored panda and it just kinda stuck)
foxes (coz of the amazing color of their coats)
wolves (love the eyes)
dragonfly (that insect just has a special meaning for me)

how about u?

My favorites are cats! They're so cute and furry, I especially love the fluffy ones ^__^
I also love dogs for how loyal and obedient they are. They're also pretty cute!
Red pandas are also nice and I love the gorgeous combination of red, black and white colors!

That's about it, I love animals =D

Reactions: fragilewingz
Upvote 0