Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't have one yet :D Way back when, it was women's discussion...well, after I turned 18 that is. Before then, I must have been in the teens or something. Not sure. Right now I'm trying to find my fit in various places and just see what comes of it. There are a lot of places I could go, so I'm visiting them all and seeing how it goes :D

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes!!! Dey are very magical wings...they're just the right size for me and they make everyone think I'm perfect!!! They're a GREAT accessory!

Im BEWY jealous!! Hmmmm... maybe when you come to visit in about 5 weeks time, I shall have to steal dem when yoo is sleeping!!! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
D

Devorim

Wow! Someone who is still active here!

So you are a pianist. One of the things I asked for, when I see the L-rd in eternity, is to be able to play the piano. (The other two things are to be able to play the trumpet and to dance.) My oldest sister was a great pianist. What are your two favorite things to play on the piano?

And I read that you love laughter. My wish for you is that you find reasons to laugh many times daily. Sometimes, it may be more difficult to laugh. On such days, what do you do to produce genuine laughter?

Upvote 0