• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

As a introvert, I find?

Discussion in 'MILLENNIALS (1981 to 1998)' started by Jazz Life, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Jazz Life

Jazz Life New Member

+8
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    US-Others
    That social distancing is a good thing for me and may never go back to the way it was before.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. JesseRBassett

JesseRBassett Carpe Diem! (Always seeking the face of God) Supporter Angels Team

+350
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    It is a good thing for me too, but for a different reason. I have been putting off writing my novel and now is the perfect time for me to do so!

3. Owlette

Owlette Regular Member

+2,613
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I’m an introvert too, and have found that I’ve been able to “recharge” during all of this social distancing stuff, but now I’m starting to feel weird not having a little more separation between my home life, my work life, and the little social life I have outside of home. I’m just home all of the time. :D I kind of liked the routine I had before, it kept my mind pretty well occupied.

4. thehehe

thehehe Well-Known Member

+1,044
    France
    Catholic
    Single
    Agree, this is relaxing to have a break from all the usual social situations with strangers or barely known people.

5. Quietus

Quietus Lost Cause

+116
    United States
    Seeker
    Private
    I was a recluse, anyway. The only difference is now the toxic relatives in my household are home all the time and we're now downspiraling into maniacal agitation from being cooped up in a shoebox apartment together.

6. Ronit

Ronit Active Member

+170
    United States
    Messianic
    Single
    I'm really introverted too. I wish I wasn't sometimes

7. shineyourlight

shineyourlight Active Member

+543
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I'm an ambivert.

It's good for a time and then it's not so much.

Thankfully, my friends and I do a lot of virtual hangouts during this shutdown.

But, I had to celebrate my birthday in quarantine as well as my friends in my friend group. We kind of have birthdays all close together. It was kind of depressing, haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. LadyOfMystery

LadyOfMystery Heart of Gold Supporter

+7,787
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    As an ISFP I need my space and time alone but also I don't really mind social interactions. I've to be honest really enjoyed all the time I've had but also I'll be really happy to get out and go somewhere without worrying, lol.

9. shineyourlight

+543
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Yes, I'll be excited for the day when I can get to see my friends and my extended family with no worries :)

I get to see my parents weekly, since I split my time between my place and theirs. I need to see people or I will go insane.

Did you take your test on 16personalities?

10. LadyOfMystery

LadyOfMystery Heart of Gold Supporter

+7,787
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    I did indeedy :D

11. Duke of Stratford

Duke of Stratford One day at a time.

+167
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    In some ways, this has been really nice! I’ve done a little more experimenting with cooking, I’ll bake for myself and my roommates, and I think I’ve gotten better at carving out time for Bible reading! I do miss my friends and family, though. And I’m graduating college from my little apartment :sweatsmile:. I think, if anything, it’s teaching me not to take social interaction and the ability to move about for granted. I hope it’s a lesson we all hold well moving forward!

12. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother?

+6,764
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Back in March, I had to go up to the office do some stuff that can only be done there.

It was bliss! It was basically just me, some dude from accounting several rows over and the HR dept head tucked away in her office. I got probably an entire week's worth of stuff knocked out and I didn't have to talk to anybody.

Plus, it's a pretty nice office with a powerful AC so it was extra comfy sitting in there pretty much alone.

If that's what work was always like, I can only imagine how productive I would be. No stupid social conversations, no answering basic procedural questions that my co-workers should already know, no pointless meetings, no nothing.

INTJ, if that's useful to anybody.

13. Lizgee

Lizgee New Member

+38
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    I am naturally introverted but have always held very extroverted types of positions.

Never really enjoyed the awkward meeting icebreakers or lunch meetings - I am loving the remote situation and would welcome this! Without the strongly encouraged face mask/6 ft policy.

14. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member

+663
    Catholic
    Single
    I was always on the move, always had something to do, my house wasn't my comfy space. But isolation is making me stay at home and although I don't like it, I'm learning to live with it

15. shineyourlight

+543
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    So, for those who are introverting - how are you feeling with this whole social distancing?

I'm an ambivert and it's just getting to me now. Thankfully, I'm breaking that with a bonfire tomorrow night with friends.