Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I expect that, regarding these topics, there will be more agreement between WoLF and TAW than one might expect.
just a quick skim through the first article and this comment reminds me of this video from a Lutheran pastor:

• Friendly
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Without reading the entirety of the articles, yes we disagree with drag queens reading books to children, even to dress to make oneself pass or look like the opposite sex is a sin.
As far as the second article ive been saying since this transgender phenomenon surfaced that it only exists because the medical establishment allows it to exist. Doctors have become drug dealers irresponsibly turning people into walking chemical plants.
To show how illogical the entire transgender medical community and government is, just think how athletes need to resort to underground labs or jump through hoops to just get a prescription for legal steroids. A healthy high school football player would never be able to acquire legal prescription human growth hormone or testosteron . But if he says he's transgender they will shoot him up with whatever hormones neccesary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I wholeheartedly agree that drag shows are sexist.

I could not disagree more that drag shows expose kids to unhealthy LGBTQ stuff, because that implies there is such thing as healthy LGBTQ stuff. there isn't.

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,570.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Without reading the entirety of the articles, yes we disagree with drag queens reading books to children, even to dress to make oneself pass or look like the opposite sex is a sin.
As far as the second article ive been saying since this transgender phenomenon surfaced that it only exists because the medical establishment allows it to exist. Doctors have become drug dealers irresponsibly turning people into walking chemical plants.
To show how illogical the entire transgender medical community and government is, just think how athletes need to resort to underground labs or jump through hoops to just get a prescription for legal steroids. A healthy high school football player would never be able to acquire legal prescription human growth hormone or testosteron . But if he says he's transgender they will shoot him up with whatever hormones neccesary.
I would add that not only the medical establishment, but the language issue - accepting the language made the whole insane idea possible. If you say "my gender", you are enabling it, whether you mean to or not. It's really thorny, because we are SO used to saying that people "have sex", "are in a relationship", "have a boyfriend", "be gay",etc, not seeing that the linguistic lies enable the expansion of evil, not to mention the difficulty of achieving any restoration of language more consistent with the truth about human sexuality.

Reactions: buzuxi02
Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,570.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
just a quick skim through the first article and this comment reminds me of this video from a Lutheran pastor:

I like the video, but would point out that appealing to Scripture only works for Christians who accept that Scriptural teaching has authority. You need to be able to talk to people who might accept common sense where they wouldn't accept Scripture. (Plus, it seems like Sola Scriptura kind of approach)

Also, it seems really unrealistic that the feminist puppet actually hears out the Christian...

Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I like the video, but would point out that appealing to Scripture only works for Christians who accept that Scriptural teaching has authority. You need to be able to talk to people who might accept common sense where they wouldn't accept Scripture. (Plus, it seems like Sola Scriptura kind of approach)

Also, it seems really unrealistic that the feminist puppet actually hears out the Christian...
well, yeah. The channel is LutheranSatire, afterall

not perfect theology, but entertaining nonetheless

• Agree
Reactions: rusmeister
Upvote 0