• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Around The Circle

Discussion in 'Praise Reports' started by DeerGlow, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DeerGlow

DeerGlow User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else Supporter

+2,200
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Like church or camp or something, anybody who wants to share some praises. Can be anything, answered prayers, good things, or God's qualities.... :bow: Anything you want to say. :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+16,292
    Non-Denom
    Married
    John 3.16 is a wonderful verse! :) Great to memorize!

3. Wolfe

Wolfe Pack Leader

+1,073
    United States
    Anabaptist
    Single
    US-Others
    I used to be very Ill tempered, still am to an extent, but no longer violent.

I've hurt a lot of people, and couldn't control my anger anymore. This was Pre Christian, so I came to God, begged him to stop me before I killed someone.
    I imagined him killing me, but he's using me instead, and I couldn't be happier with that decision.
    However if I'm not happy anyway, I'm still glad that God saw fit to save me from myself, and take me into his house. Despite the egregious sins I have committed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Wolfe

Wolfe Pack Leader

+1,073
    United States
    Anabaptist
    Single
    US-Others
    I should elaborate, God took away my anger and violent temper, and still have problems, plenty of them.

But I have faith that with God, I'll find my path in life, eventually. Somehow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+16,292
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Philippians 2, about the Lord Jesus having gone humbly to the Cross, is always a wholesome reminder if a short fuse seems to be igniting.

6. Winken

Winken Heimat Supporter

+3,458
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    If I can figure it out I'll be singing acapello (is that spelled right?) right here on CF. Don't hold your breath, though!

7. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,780
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praising Him for cooler temps today :oldthumbsup:

[​IMG]