✟183.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
RadicalJeeper said:
I'll definatly have to come some time. I don't have anything on thursday nights. If you come back to visit us at UBC let me know.
I'll do it Radical Jeeper. I'll send you an email reminder. I sorta head up the outreach with MBSF. Well, last night's MBSF was INCREDIBLE! ! ! We really got into the word and what it says concerning evangelism. My heart is so broken for those people that do not know the Lord. It is tragic. I'm ready to talk about "my Jesus"(but I am eager to share.) Well Bro, take care. It is the end of the week. Enjoy your weekend. Talk to you soon! God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sing4him

Senior Veteran
Aug 13, 2005
Arkansas
✟20,194.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
hi2.gif

Let's hear from everyone who lives in "The Natural State" :D :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Razorbuck

Jun 15, 2004
Arkansas
✟8,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey, Arkansas people!

I haven't been around the forums for a while. Nice to see some home folks! I'm in northwest Arkansas, Springdale to be exact, but I'm fixin' to move onto some land I bought out by War Eagle.

There is a big gospel sing out on 412 east of town this weekend. Y'all come out!

Razorbuck

Upvote 0