Vito Corleone
Dec 3, 2005
Helsinki, Finland
✟23,288.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I might think about studying in Tuscon for one semester or one term. I just came from a lecture where a lady from the university of Arizona gave a short, yet very interesting representation on the school and the area there. A very exotic place for a northerner like me, ya know...

Upvote 0

PaladinWithGun2

Warning: Contents Under Pressure
May 20, 2006
Huntsville, Texas
✟18,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It has been a strange fall in the desert. We should be looking at much cooler temperatures than we have been, and I'd hate to go straight from summer-like weather into winter. Fall and spring are the golden seasons here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaladinWithGun2

Warning: Contents Under Pressure
May 20, 2006
Huntsville, Texas
✟18,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
True enough, Dianne, 90 is a lot better than volcano hot, but I love the crisp mornings and actually getting to wear my leather jacket for more than one week a year. (Call me funny that way.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

3girls2dogs

Catholic
Aug 15, 2005
Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We actually got the longest day of clouds and rain since I moved here almost three years ago. I loved it. We went out and played in it. I miss rain soooooo much. Of course, come June, when we move back to NC, I'm sure I'll get sick of it soon enough LOL.

Upvote 0