ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Kenny, nice to see you.

I went back to check the original post that I was responding to as wanted to check this with the answer I proivded you to see if I missed something. It seems you have edited your original post just recently and are also posting something different in this post. I am not sure why. Lucky I have the original post you made in the post I already responded to which you wrote this...

Now bother I reponded to the original post you made above with a detailed scripture response which answered all of this post of yours by saying...

LGW wrote: Why would it be odd if the bible never ever uses the word Sunday? The word Sunday is not even mentioned in the bible. It is a word that along with our current week day names are pagan in origin and not biblical.

In God's WORD the days of the week were all numbered according to God's nomenculture and counting system that had it's origin from GENESIS. Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 Day 5, Day 6 also called PREPARATION DAY BEFORE THE SABBATH and God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH. These were the names of all the days of the week in both the HEBREW and GREEK scriptures and all revolved around God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of God's 4th Commandment *EXODUS 20:8-11.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is not and never has been about worshipping God on a Sunday. We should worship God everyday of the week. It is about breaking God's LAW and SIN. It does not matter if it is God's 4th Commandment or any other of the commandments. If we break any one of God's commandments we stand guilty before God of breaking all of them *JAMES 2:10-11. None have yet to receive the MARK OF THE BEAST because it has yet to be enforced by the BEAST. We will look at the scriptures concerning this latter.

All through time from GENESIS to REVELATIONS God's judgments have only ever come to mankind beause of sin (breaking God's LAW). Mankind was destroyed with a flood because of sin. Sodom and Gommorah was detroyed because of sin and God's people went into exile because of sin. All of God's judgments have only ever been given to mankind because of sin (breaking any of God's commandments). JESUS says it will be the same at his 2nd coming;

LUKE 17:26-30
[26], And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
[27], They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
[28], Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
[29], But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30], Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is over worship and keeping of the commandments of God *REVELATION 14:7-12. SIN (breaking any of God's Commandments) brings the judgments of GOD. The judgments of God to mankind from GENESIS to REVELATIONS have only ever been given over sin (Breaking God's commandments). JESUS says it shall be the same just before his 2nd comming *LUKE 17:26-30.

Will provide a more detailed scripture study soon.

God bless.

Now the post above answers your post with a detailed scripture response. I am not sure why you have come back and re-edited your posts. Would you not be better off just writing a new post with new questions? As you can see above I have not ignored anything you have written but provided a detailed scripture reply. If you feel that I have missed something in response to your original post or a point you have made I am happy to discuss it with you but please do not accuse me of something I have not done here.

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

If you will read my next post, you'll see that I didn't intentionaly remove a thing, I just had not yet put the part of the post you quoted back as of yet, and you will also see why it was edited/condensed. I'll do that now, and get to the rest of your post as soon as I can.

Sorry for the confusion.
Hello Kenny, nice to see you.

I went back to check the original post that I was responding to as wanted to check this with the answer I proivded you to see if I missed something. You wrote the following...

Now bother I reponded to the original post you made above with a detailed scripture response which answered all of this post of yours by saying...

LGW wrote: Why would it be odd if the bible never ever uses the word Sunday? The word Sunday is not even mentioned in the bible. It is a word that along with our current week day names are pagan in origin and not biblical.

In God's WORD the days of the week were all numbered according to God's nomenculture and counting system that had it's origin from GENESIS. Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 Day 5, Day 6 also called PREPARATION DAY BEFORE THE SABBATH and God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH. These were the names of all the days of the week in both the HEBREW and GREEK scriptures and all revolved around God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH of God's 4th Commandment *EXODUS 20:8-11.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is not and never has been about worshipping God on a Sunday. We should worship God everyday of the week. It is about breaking God's LAW and SIN. It does not matter if it is God's 4th Commandment or any other of the commandments. If we break any one of God's commandments we stand guilty before God of breaking all of them *JAMES 2:10-11. None have yet to receive the MARK OF THE BEAST because it has yet to be enforced by the BEAST. We will look at the scriptures concerning this latter.

All through time from GENESIS to REVELATIONS God's judgments have only ever come to mankind beause of sin (breaking God's LAW). Mankind was destroyed with a flood because of sin. Sodom and Gommorah was detroyed because of sin and God's people went into exile because of sin. All of God's judgments have only ever been given to mankind because of sin (breaking any of God's commandments). JESUS says it will be the same at his 2nd coming;

[26], And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
[27], They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
[28], Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
[29], But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

The MARK OF THE BEAST is over worship and keeping of the commandments of God *REVELATION 14:7-12. SIN (breaking any of God's Commandments) brings the judgments of GOD. The judgments of God to mankind from GENESIS to REVELATIONS have only ever been given over sin (Breaking God's commandments). JESUS says it shall be the same just before his 2nd comming *LUKE 17:26-30.

Will provide a more detailed scripture study soon (note already done now).

God bless.

As you can see above I have not ignored anything you have written but provided a detailed scripture reply. If you feel that I have missed something in response to your original post or a point you have made I am happy to discuss it with you but please do not accuse me of something I have not done here.

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

You now say you addressed my post with the following for instance, when I already covered why that exact comment and a few others did not address it at all, did you not read the post?:

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If you will read my next post, you'll see that I didn't intentionaly remove a thing, I just had not yet put the part of the post you quoted back as of yet, and you will also see why it was edited/condensed. I'll do that now, and get to the rest of your post as soon as I can.

Sorry for the confusion.

You now say you addressed my post with the following for instance, when I already covered why that exact comment and a few others did not address it at all, did you not read the post?:

Hi Kenny, no problem brother, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. So what is it you feel that was not addressed in the post you made? I still do not see anything I have not already covered with the scriptures already provided. Happy to discuss anything you feel that has been left out of your post.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Kenny, no problem brother, everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

Honestly, I had just not gotten to it yet, I was busy posting, but not a big deal either way.

I told you in the post you replied to why things were not addressed. See, what you did was think that I misunderstood SDA's view, and I did not, I've studied it for years. Then you spent a whole post explaining things I knew already and were completely irrelevant to what I was saying so, I'll assume for the moment I was not clear and try it again...fair enough?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 20:4
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

LoveGodsWord, that is another case of clearly a physical mark. Another question, why would God who puts things simply and clearly, depend on SDA's to unravel something that is not obvious at all, why would he not just put it simple, and say it was what you say it is? Why would God, who is not a God of confusion, make this very important part so complicated/confusing, the only way anyone will understand it, is if it is unraveled by man? It makes no sense he would. It's clearly so confusing no one would have gotten it had the SDA not showed them, and that in itself goes completely against what the bible says about God not being a God of confusion.

Revelation 13:16-18
Here is wisdom Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Once again, this is clearly either a "name" or the "number of his name" that is the actual physical mark to be placed in the forehead/right hand. That is what it says simply, and that is what it simply means.

In order to get it to mean what SDA does, scripture has to be stretched so tightly, if something had slipped during the manufacturing of the SDA view, surely someone would have been badly hurt. ;)

Ok this has already been dealt in detail by looking at the HEBREW and GREEK words for MARK; SEAL and SIGN and compared these word meanings with the scriptures found in REVELATION 13:6; REVELATION 7:4-10; DEUTERONOMY 6:8; EZEKIEL 9:1-11; EZEKIEL 20:11-12; All of which liked the SERVITUDE of OBEDIENCE to God’s 10 Commandments to God’s SEAL; SIGN and MARK (which all have a similar meaning) or SERVITUDE to DISOBEDIENCE to God’s Commandments. *REVELATION 14:8-12. As the MARK is a symbol of SERVITUDE to God’s WORD and OBEDIENCE or SERVITUDE to the BEAST and DISOBEDIENCE we saw that RECEIVING the BEASTS MARK of DISOBEDIENCE in the HAND or the FOREHEAD means; *HAND = To act out or to do action (Ecclesiastes 9:10; Acts 4:28 etc) *FOREHAND = To believe or think (EZEKIEL 3:8-9; JEREMIAH 3:3 see also word meanings).

There is a detailed scripture response in these posts here...

Q9. WHAT IS THE SIGN, THE SEAL AND THE MARK?
Q 10. WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND WHEN DO PEOPLE RECEIVE IT?

It is all God's WORD looking at the HEBREW and GREEK word meanings and also connecting these to God's WORD. So no brother there is no stretching of scripture it is all God's WORD. Please feel free to address any of these posts and the scriputures in them if you disagree with anything that has been provided here and let's discuss it? :)

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Once again, please realize before you begin to read, I understand perfecly what SDA's view is, and have listened several times to how they conclude what they do.

I could see no real problem with the first time but I added a line to the following to hopefully clear things up.

Don't you find it odd that the Bible never once mentions Sunday worship as the huge problem you do (meaning in the end, disobeying Gods commencement as you yourself said it boils down to), when it does mention all the other sins that can get us into trouble? And the things that it does mention are not wrapped up in a mystery that can only be unraveled by man, meaning we have to depend on man in order to know what's wrong and right and not what the Bible clearly and simply says, something that could get us into big trouble.

Then I'd ask that you read this post as the point of it was to take this one point at a time. I'll just post it again to be sure:

Revelation 20:4
Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

LoveGodsWord, that is another case of clearly a physical mark. Another question, why would God who puts things simply and clearly, depend on SDA's to unravel something that is not obvious at all, as a matter of fact it is so confusing no one would have ever figured it out. Why would he not just put it simple, and say it was what you say it is? Why would God, who is not a God of confusion, make this very important part of the bible so complicated/confusing, the only way anyone will understand it, is if it is unraveled by man, someon we all know we cannot trust? It makes no sense he would. That in itself goes completely against what the bible says about God not being a God of confusion...completely.

Revelation 13:16-18
Here is wisdom Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Once again, this is clearly either a "name" or the "number of his name" that is the actual physical mark to be placed in the forehead/right hand. That is what it says simply, and that is what it simply means.

In order to get it to mean what SDA does, scripture has to be stretched so tightly, if something had slipped during the manufacturing of the SDA view, surely someone would have been badly hurt. ;)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok this has already been dealt in detail by looking at the HEBREW and GREEK words for MARK; SEAL and SIGN and compared these word meanings with the scriptures found in REVELATION 13:6; REVELATION 7:4-10; DEUTERONOMY 6:8; EZEKIEL 9:1-11; EZEKIEL 20:11-12; All of which liked the SERVITUDE of OBEDIENCE to God’s 10 Commandments to God’s SEAL; SIGN and MARK (which all have a similar meaning) or SERVITUDE to DISOBEDIENCE to God’s Commandments. *REVELATION 14:8-12. As the MARK is a symbol of SERVITUDE to God’s WORD and OBEDIENCE or SERVITUDE to the BEAST and DISOBEDIENCE we saw that RECEIVING the BEASTS MARK of DISOBEDIENCE in the HAND or the FOREHEAD means; *HAND = To act out or to do action (Ecclesiastes 9:10; Acts 4:28 etc) *FOREHAND = To believe or think (EZEKIEL 3:8-9; JEREMIAH 3:3 see also word meanings).

There is a detailed scripture response in these posts here...

It is all God's WORD looking at the HEBREW and GREEK word meanings and also connecting these to God's WORD. So no brother there is no stretching of scripture it is all God's WORD. Please feel free to address any of these posts and the scriputures in them if you disagree with anything that has been provided here and let's discuss it? :)

Hope this helps

Yes, it helps to basically show the confusion I mentioned instead of a very capable God just making things clear. God doen't care about the confusion man introduces, like all the misunderstandings that you are mentioning. God is so capable he's not going to let happen what you think has happened, he is going to put it simply as he has already. Again, he is not a God of confusion, and do you see how confusing that mess you introduced is? That's my point, that is all mans stuff, confusion and misunderstanding. God bypassed that mess and made it clear.

I'll await comment on my last post before I go any further (the one prior to this one.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
SIGN and MARK (which all have a similar meaning) or SERVITUDE to DISOBEDIENCE to God’s Commandments.

Briefly, that is why we read things in context, simply. and if we read the scripture I presented in context, it's very easy to see it means a physical mark. Yet this is being confused to "maybe" mean a sign by man when in context, it just isn't, a child would know what it means.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it helps to basically show the confusion I mentioned instead of a very capable God just making things clear. God doen't care about the confusion man introduces, like all the misunderstandings that you are mentioning. God is so capable he's not going to let happen what you think has happened, he is going to put it simply as he has already. Again, he is not a God of confusion, and do you see how confusing that mess you introduced is? That's my point, that is all mans stuff, confusion and misunderstanding. God bypassed that mess and made it clear.

I'll await comment on my last post before I go any further (the one prior to this one.

So are you interested in a discussion in sharing God's WORD? All your doing is making allegations that you cannot support with the scriptures? What is it that you disagree with and show your reasons why with scripture and prove what has been posted to you is not correct. All your doing is saying something is not correct with out addressing the scriptures that disagree with you. Ignoring the scriptures that disagree with you does not make God's Word disappear.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So are you interested in a discussion in sharing God's WORD? All your doing is making allegations that you cannot support with the scriptures? What is it that you disagree with and show your reasons why with scripture and prove what has been posted to you is not correct. All your doing is saying something is not correct with out addressing the scriptures that disagree with you. Ignoring the scriptures that disagree with you does not make God's Word disappear.

What do you mean I can't support it with scripture?

The scripture is the support, no one needs to do a thing but read it in context. They are talking about something in the forehead and hand, a mark and anyone can see all that put together means a physical mark. Something they can see in order to know where people stand. They've simply been marked for recognition, nothing more.

We have to take the point of the comment into consideration as well, and put it all together. It's like understanding any simple sentence in context. And nothing there remotely suggests what SDA says it means.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All your doing is say something is not correct with out addressing why you believe it is not correct.

I have now addressed the why. Sometimes we think in terms that something is so obvious, what's to address? I mean it says what it says...but now you have my reasoning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Briefly, that is why we read things in context, simply. and if we read the scripture I presented in context, it's very easy to see it means a physical mark. Yet this is being confused to "maybe" mean a sign by man when in context, it just isn't, a child would know what it means.

Sorry Kenny, I believe God's WORD disagrees with you and you have not addressed the scriptures that disagree with you so how can you make any claims to what has been presented as not being correct? It is ok if we disagree. You do not need to agree with me as you are free to believe as you wish. How about you try and adress the posts and the scriptures provided in them that disagree with you and let's discuss them? Simply ignoring these posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you however does not make God's WORD dissappear.

Now keep in mind that the MARK OF THE BEAST is connected to receiving the judgments of God.

Brother SIN brings the judgments of GOD.

God's judgments have only ever been handed out to this world to those who continue in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have addressed the why.

No you haven't brother Kenny. All you have said is that you disagree with what I have posted without addressing why it is you disagree with any of the posts and scriptures that disagree with you view that the MARK OF THE BEAST is only a physical MARK or have you addressed with the MARK is related to and why it is connected to receiving the judgments of God. The posts and scriptures provided in this thread address all these linkages but you have ignored them. Neither have you provided anything in support of your view and how they make these linkages. The common theme and factor that brings God's judgement all through time from GENESIS to REVELATIONS is SIN. It has ONLY been because of SIN that mankind has ever received the judgments of God and it is only sin that will keep all those who knowingly continue to practice it out of God's KINGDOM *HEBREWS 10:26-27

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean I can't support it with scripture?

The scripture is the support, no one needs to do a thing but read it in context. They are talking about something in the forehead and hand, a mark and anyone can see all that put together means a physical mark. Something they can see in order to know where people stand. They've simply been marked for recognition, nothing more.

We have to take the point of the comment into consideration as well, and put it all together. It's like understanding any simple sentence in context. And nothing there remotely suggests what SDA says it means.

Simple brother, you have not provided any scripture that supports your claims or disproves any of the posts here and the scriptures in them that disagree with you. You are free to believe as you wish brother however and I thank you for sharing your thoughts here but if you wish to have a discussion perhaps you can address the posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you? If not maybe we should agree to disagree.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry Kenny, I believe God's WORD disagrees with you and you have not addressed the scriptures that disagree with you so how can you make any claims to what has been presented as not being correct? It is ok if we disagree. You do not need to agree with me as you are free to believe as you wish. How about you try and adress the posts and the scriptures provided in them that disagree with you and let's discuss them? Simply ignoring these posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you however does not make God's WORD dissappear.

I have addressed it, and said exactly why I think it means "mark" as in "mark" not a sign.

And sure, we can agree to disagree, but this isn't about just us, it's about a very serious issue of teaching such things and confusing people int making a huge mistake at a time that is the last thing we need to be doing.

Toy still have avoided why this sin unto damnation is never mentioned one time in the bible while the others are several times.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have addressed it, and said exactly why I think it means "mark" as in "mark" not a sign.

And sure, we can agree to disagree, but this isn't about just us, it's about a very serious issue of teaching such things and confusing people int making a huge mistake at a time that is the last thing we need to be doing.

Toy still have avoided why this sin unto damnation is never mentioned one time in the bible while the others are several times.

No you didn't please feel free to provide a link were you have addressed these post. However, you did say what you think it is but it was not supported with scripture neither did you address the posts and the scripture in them that disagree with you below and elsewhere.

Look foward to your response

Now keep in mind that the MARK OF THE BEAST is connected to receiving the judgments of God.

God's judgments have only ever been handed out to this world to those who continue in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN.

The only serious issue we are discussing here in relation to the MARK OF THE BEAST is SIN as it is SIN that brings the judgments of God and will keep all those who CONTINUE to KNOWINGLY practice it out of Gods KINGDOM *HEBREWS 10:26-27

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You keep going on about that, but we already are aware of it. That's just not a backing for your claim.

Simpe you have not provided any scripture that support and disprove any of the posts here and the scriptures in them that disagree with you.

I went into that in detail, why the scripture is the support, you just refuse to see my explanations, you are doing a lot of that when I addressed that and other things in detail.

OK, tell you what, I've given you my reasoning, on context, confusion, and a few other things, yet you refuse to see them, you keep gong on about scripture, and the scripture speaks for itself "if read in context" but it seems you are missing all that and continue to ask for what I have already covered.

So let try another route, you post your whole reasoning on why you feel the mark of the beast means what you say, and we'll cover that one step at a time when I get the time.

I'll accept a copy past if you prefer not to use your own words, but please don't add a lot of defenses in with the explanation, not just yet, there will be time for all that as we go through it, best to keep it short as possible and just stick with the basic reasoning in order to cut down on any confusion....sound good?

But first I need you to address why the sin SDA has introduced, a sin unto damnation, is never mentioned one time in the bible while the others are several times (yes I showed you scripture)? I have asked this several times and only to remind you, after this, if no answer, I'll just assume you do not want to answer, and you are avoiding it.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You keep going on about that, but we already are aware of it. That's just not a backing for your claim.
Brother if sin brings and is connected to the judgments of God and the MARK of the BEAST of course it backs the claims that are being made. God's judgments have only ever been handed out to this world from GENESIS to REVELATIONS to those who continue in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN.

The only serious issue we are discussing here in relation to the MARK OF THE BEAST is SIN as it is SIN that brings the judgments of God and will keep all those who CONTINUE to KNOWINGLY practice it out of Gods KINGDOM *HEBREWS 10:26-27

I went into that in detail, why the scripture is the support, you just refuse to see my explanations, you are doing a lot of that when I addressed that and other things in detail.
No you didn't neither did you address any of the posts and the scriptures provided that disagree with you. I have asked you more than once to address the posts and scriptures provided that disagree with you but have yet to receive a response.

OK, tell you what, I've given you my reasoning, on context, confusion, and a few other things, yet you refuse to see them, you keep gong on about scripture, and the scripture speaks for itself "if read in context" but it seems you are missing all that and continue to ask for what I have already covered.

You have stated all the above but without showing these claims in anything that has been posted here. Likewise you have not demonstrated how anything in your posts including the scriptures you have posted support anything you have claimed. You need to address the posts and scriptures provided to you in detail brother, section by section. So far you are yet to do this. You have made the claims by your words but not with God's Word.

So let try another route, you post your whole reasoning on why you feel the mark of the beast means what you say, and we'll cover that one step at a time when I get the time. I'll accept a copy past if you prefer not to use your own words, but please don't add a lot of defenses in with the explanation, not just yet, there will be time for all that as we go through it, best to keep it short as possible and just stick with the basic reasoning in order to cut down on any confusion....sound good?

My friend I have only used my own posts and scripture studies here in this thread. Like I said earlier, I am happy to have a friendly discussion with you sharing God's WORD. Let's discuss it. As I LOVE God's WORD. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and FOLLOW it over the teaching and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *MATTHEW 15:3-9.

But first I need you to address why the sin SDA has introduced, a sin unto damnation, is never mentioned one time in the bible while the others are several times (yes I showed you scripture)? I have asked this several times and only to remind you, after this, if no answer, I'll just assume you do not want to answer, and you are avoiding it.

My friend all those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN are not in a saved state before God neither do they know God because they are still in their sins and have rejected the gift of God's dear son. HEBREWS 10:26-27; ROMANS 6:23; 1 JOHN 2:3-4. This is the difference between those who follow God and those who follow the BEAST *REVELATION 14:8-12.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

In spite of what you claim, I addressed that in the post where I explain why a mark is a mark if read in context. I'm not going to keep hunting the posts down for you, too time consuming, you'll need to catch them as they are written.

I told you what I think the ark of the beast is, it's a mark, nothing more, and are you really asking me the exact time they will receive it?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
In spite of what you claim, I addressed that in the post where I explain why a mark is a mark if read in context. I'm not going to keep hunting the posts down for you, too time consuming, you'll need to catch them as they are written.

Yea sorry brother you simply ignored everything in this post neither did you address anything in the post or any of the scriptures that disagree with you in this that post.

Q9. WHAT IS THE SIGN, THE SEAL AND THE MARK (linked)?

By all means please feel free to address this post and all the scriptures in them. Until you do so your only stating your own words over God's WORD and we will have to agree to dissagree.
I told you what I think the ark of the beast is, it's a mark, nothing more, and are you really asking me the exact time they will receive it?
Please read both of the posts provided below and the scirptures in them. By all means please feel free to address these posts and all the scriptures in them. Until you do so your only stating your own words over God's WORD brother.

Q9. WHAT IS THE SIGN, THE SEAL AND THE MARK (linked)?
Q 10. WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND WHEN DO PEOPLE RECEIVE IT (linked)?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts however Kenny it is appreciated.

May God bless you as you continue in his Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hope this helps

No, you completely evaded:

Your reply to that had zero to do with what you replied to, but I get it now, and the whole point is that you know you are evading a perfecly legit question, and you need to ask yourself why.

My friend I have only used my own posts and scripture studies here in this thread. Like I said earlier, I am happy to have a friendly discussion with you sharing God's WORD. Let's discuss it. As I LOVE God's WORD. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and FOLLOW it over the teaching and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *MATTHEW 15:3-9.

I never claimed you used any other words but your own. So, is all that to say you accept the challenge or are you going to skip answering another direct comment? Do you even see how you gave no answer to that one way or another?

I'll check back on this thread tomorrow, and see if you have posted what I asked for so we can take it one step at a time...hope you consider that offer to help resolve this, if not, well, what am I supposed to think? If you believe the reasoning to the main claim here to be true, you won't mind boldly posting it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.