Are you going to get the Covid-19 vaccine?

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
People are being conditioned not to question, and just take faith that what they are being told is right. People are basically worshipping their governments. They make it seem like what they do is for the greater good to distract you from all of the horrible things that they are accomplishing. If any government or leader had the peoples best interests in heart, the world would be a much different place.

You are exactly right and it's also this push for "togetherness" and being "united", which is what we know the Anti-Christ will be all about. It was the same thing when they got a large percentage of the population to unite over Gay Marriage etc.. not that I am comparing the two, but it's all part of the one bigger picture.. once Covid is over it will be onto the next big thing, and yet there will still be people who deny it and say oh it's a big "dumb conspiracy", because they've also been conditioned to believe that anything going against the mainstream narrative is just a big dumb conspiracy for idiots.

People do not give enough credit to the beast.. nothing is ever going to be black and white, and they're always going to place a heavy emphasis on whatever they want us to do will be "for the greater good".

Upvote 0

Lance659

Oct 25, 2021
PITTSBURGH
✟9,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are exactly right and it's also this push for "togetherness" and being "united", which is what we know the Anti-Christ will be all about. It was the same thing when they got a large percentage of the population to unite over Gay Marriage etc.. not that I am comparing the two, but it's all part of the one bigger picture.. once Covid is over it will be onto the next big thing, and yet there will still be people who deny it and say oh it's a big "dumb conspiracy", because they've also been conditioned to believe that anything going against the mainstream narrative is just a big dumb conspiracy for idiots.

People do not give enough credit to the beast.. nothing is ever going to be black and white, and they're always going to place a heavy emphasis on whatever they want us to do will be "for the greater good".
Right on. Always be vigilant, always question, never assume. New normal went pretty quickly to new world order, or one world government. The fact this is even being talked about is greatly concerning.

Upvote 0

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Right on. Always be vigilant, always question, never assume. New normal went pretty quickly to new world order, or one world government. The fact this is even being talked about is greatly concerning.

For sure, the way they have so easily been able to coordinate everything that has happened across the world regarding lockdown and vaccines tells me that there is a central group who are controlling things, and that in itself is not a conspiracy, it's just a general observation. We are definitely in interesting times.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,458.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I did my part by getting my two shots, and am categorically opposed to anyone considered "fully vaccinated" getting a third, especially when more than half the world still doesn't have a first. Just pure greed, imo.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I did my part by getting my two shots, and am categorically opposed to anyone considered "fully vaccinated" getting a third, especially when more than half the world still doesn't have a first. Just pure greed, imo.

Our vaccine, our choice.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,458.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Our vaccine, our choice.

So explain to me again why you are more entitled to a third shot than someone in some dirt-poor country who is pleading just to have one.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So explain to me again why you are more entitled to a third shot than someone in some dirt-poor country who is pleading just to have one.

Oh great! Now we're not just going to argue about whether people should be forced into getting it or not, or whether it's safe or effective, but whether or not we should be able to get booster shots. Wait until second boosters are available, and then mandated. Feathers are gonna fly!

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
People are being conditioned not to question, and just take faith that what they are being told is right. People are basically worshipping their governments.

And this isn't some new thing correct? Dare I put down the numbers 911? It's been pretty much forced out of people's consciousness now and I've been actually shocked at how such genuine solid questions about various aspects of the story were swept away. I think the powers which be proved to themselves it might take some time but eventually you'll shut down any narrative against the standard line.

• Agree
Reactions: Lance659
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And this isn't some new thing correct? Dare I put down the numbers 911? It's been pretty much forced out of people's consciousness now and I've been actually shocked at how such genuine solid questions about various aspects of the story were swept away. I think the powers which be proved to themselves it might take some time but eventually you'll shut down any narrative against the standard line.

The new favorite date to talk about is 1-6

Upvote 0

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
To be fair I think we don't hear much about 9 11 anymore because it's old news now, as bad as that sounds, and as bad as it was.. but you certainly can talk about it if you wish to do so, regardless of where you stand on the matter. The difference with Covid is that, not only is there an effort to silence people who have any doubts/concerns, but you can be attacked for doing so, even on Christian platforms... Now I am not implying that it makes the vaccine any less attractive or non-attractive, but it tells me that this whole situation is not something that Christians should look upon as a good thing, because I for one believe that when the mark does come along, the same methods will be utilised by the ruling class, it will be put down to the people to put the pressure on other's to take it, and silence those who have any objections.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The difference with Covid is that, not only is there an effort to silence people who have any doubts/concerns, but you can be attacked for doing so, even on Christian platforms...

I won't say there isn't ANY which might be guilty of being really aggressive, you call it them attacking.....we might want to consider for the sake of peace that some a merely greatly challenging the other's position on the matter. And this greatly challenging other's positions I think has been done from both sides.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The new favorite date to talk about is 1-6
Perhaps, and not to make light of anyone who lost their life or lives with 1-6. But 1-6 was NOTHING compared to 911. So many aspects to the story and serious questions just faded away and I suppose that's what time does.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps, and not to make light of anyone who lost their life or lives with 1-6. But 1-6 was NOTHING compared to 911. So many aspects to the story and serious questions just faded away and I suppose that's what time does.

Plus, I think 9-11 is to many young people today what Pearl Harbor is to someone like me who wasn't alive at the time. But still, the way it's treated....
They won't even show 9-11 footage on TV anymore. It's almost as if they want us to forget. But they'll show 1-6 footage all the time when they feature a hit piece against Trump.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
So it's getting close to 3 billion people have had a Covid19 vaccination. I've not seen anyone give any evidence that says millions are sick and or dying from the vaccine. So my verdict is that it's safe. That also matches my personal experience.

I don't like saying SAFE in an absolute sense but I've come to the place where I pretty much agree. People can see my posts from long ago saying I was watching the scope of people I generally know and everyone knows....about 2-5 hundred people they say we know or at least there's a connection in some sense. Many lists of people I could put down who took vaccines....not really any serious problems.

Another thing being a Christian site and I know this is a news forum but I've thought of this much...if 3 billion people were going to see their lives start falling apart in the next two years for taking the vaccine....being a futurist with my Bible interpretation I'd have to believe it would be in the scriptures. That would not be something insignificant. Seeing it's not there I think that should tell us something, and that is maybe calm down and I won't even say I'm absolutely right in this but for people that are really afraid please consider it.

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0

godleadyoursoul

Mar 29, 2021
Sydney
✟19,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I won't say there isn't ANY which might be guilty of being really aggressive, you call it them attacking.....we might want to consider for the sake of peace that some a merely greatly challenging the other's position on the matter. And this greatly challenging other's positions I think has been done from both sides.

I think name calling and wishing death upon ones fellow man, as well as trying to get them banned and silenced is a little further than a challenge. Now of course that's not everybody, but my point is that this thing is being used to cause mass division, and I put that down to the constant barrage of propaganda.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Based on the large numbers who don't want the vaccine there should be plenty to ship to those countries. But recall that there is also vaccine hesitancy/resistance there as well.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Another thing being a Christian site and I know this is a news forum but I've thought of this much...if 3 billion people were going to see their lives start falling apart in the next two years for taking the vaccine....being a futurist with my Bible interpretation I'd have to believe it would be in the scriptures. That would not be something insignificant. Seeing it's not there I think that should tell us something, and that is maybe calm down and I won't even say I'm absolutely right in this but for people that are really afraid please consider it.

Revelation 16:2
So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and a harmful and painful sore afflicted the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

Something to think about.

Upvote 0