Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Smartphones are basically smaller tablets which are newer versions of the portable laptop with mobile internet access plus they are a digital camera and video camera and a gaming platform and alarm clock etc. They can pretty much do anything :)

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I use it for everything. I don't have internet and haven't since 2013. and just recently got unlimited data. So now Sunday worship I can use the hotspot with my laptop, and old smartphones in multiple rooms.

I have a stand that I set my smartphone on for everything. And it's been so useful that I just sent one to my sister that's far away for her birthday. I was told the other day when I was showing my Christmas lights for my house with a couple friends by Zoom that I looked like a professional that had a camera on each room, all because of the stand that I was holding.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If it weren't for my staying at my brothers place, who lives in the sticks where internet is very expensive, I'd have little use for mine. I could use the hotpot for my computer, but tethering the phones unlimited internet to the tablet works fine for now. Still fairly expensive, but gots to have that internet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums