England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
As we intercede before God we can be prayer missionaries to the nations! As a chosen people,royal priesthood,holy nation,a people belonging to God' we are a 'Kingdom of priests' declaring the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light' (1 Peter 2:9) Are we prayer missionaries?

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟785,998.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes agree with you. There's not a "space" restriction nor a "time" one.

These Scriptures are so encouraging - inspiring:
"... bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints." Revelation 5:8 NKJ

Wish I didn''t think like this but sometimes when I don't think there's been much of a response Scripture says otherwise---
Revelation 8:3-5:
"And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.

And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake."

All before G_d.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,041.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A wonderful reading from Revelation, and such an encouragement to prayer.
I always think of our Christian Forum prayers, prayed at different times, but all gathered together in those wonderful golden bowls...Revelation 5:8

upload_2019-6-24_22-7-0.jpeg

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟785,998.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Also, we still have the benefit of earlier prayers by others to Almighty God such as "Bless my family, kindred, friends and country, be our God & guide this day and for ever for his sake, who lay down in the Grave and arose again for us, Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen." A portion of a prayer by George Washington - a US founding father (From Missionaries of Prayer website (Prayers from our founding fathers - George Washington -)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Also, we still have the benefit of earlier prayers by others to Almighty God such as "Bless my family, kindred, friends and country, be our God & guide this day and for ever for his sake, who lay down in the Grave and arose again for us, Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen." A portion of a prayer by George Washington - a US founding father (From Missionaries of Prayer website (couldn't copy the entire url).
Precious thought 'turt'. Thankyou!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,041.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for the small, struggling church in Afghanistan. Especially we pray for believers whose families reject them.
1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore my brothers and sisters, stand firm.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,041.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
mail

Pray for Those Impacted by the Ebola Outbreak Please pray for health workers and government officials as they work to control this outbreak and treat those who are unwell. Pray also for God's mighty protection of at-risk families and children living in Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Lift up our Compassion offices in Uganda as they support the Ugandan government’s efforts to provide awareness and education in the regions that border the Democratic Republic of Congo to help protect as many people as we can.

details from compassion.uk

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0