Are "Pharmaceuticals" a World-wide End-time Deception?

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy "sorceries" were all nations deceived.

G5331
φαρμακεία
pharmakeia
far-mak-i'-ah
From G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), that is, (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery, witchcraft.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

Pastor Chuck Baldwin on Revelation chapter 18:

Are you claiming that aspirin is evil?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Event 201 was run during October of 2019.
It was a joint venture of the Gates Foundation, and Johns Hopkins.

What are you talking about? What does this have to do with Revelation 18? You still don't understand because you do not have spiritual discernment on what God actually talked about. Revelation 18 is about the judgment of the harlot, his unfaithful church. It is NOT about Gates Foundations and Johns Hopkins. Not Pharmaceuticals. Not the New World Order. Not Oracle.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WUIL,

Obedience is better than sacrifice. That's my starting point. Good vibrations can be deceptive. My feelings may compel me to do things that bear no fruit. Or I may prefer an easier task over the one I should be doing. :D

Why would the Lord tell you to watch things which trigger painful events? Do you have someone near to pray and provide support after doing so?

Given what you've shared that seems to be an ideal step. Immersing yourself in the Lord and allowing His word to wash over you and heal your hurts is really important. I didn't receive my calling until the healing process was completed and I was able to stand the warfare and challenges that would follow.

I don't watch those shows. The first spiritual gift that manifested within me was discerning of spirits. I'm cautious what I take in. I don't want him in my head. He tries with every day stuff. I don't need another problem.

I'm familiar with them. I listen to Derek Prince. I've borne fruit from his ministry. Battlefield of the Mind is the best book Joyce wrote. It's a great read for new believers. I've read it twice. I prefer to read over listening to ministers. I can taste the words and sift them through my spirit. Listening is my strongest learning method but I restrict it to certain topics. I don't want to gobble until I know what I'm consuming.

Hobbies are fine as long as there's balance. A good thing taken to excess can be bad. Moderation has its merits.

Keep doing it. Many are starved for encouragement. I noticed it when I began interacting with Christians. We're quick to condemn and instruct. But encouragement? Not as much. Having someone tell you they believe in you (and really mean it) and offer words of support and assistance is priceless. Miracles can happen. I've been apart of many.

My best friend was suicidal when we met. I was introduced to her when she returned home after an unsuccessful attempt. We met in a chatroom 18 years ago. In spite of the pain and brokenness she presented. I saw something beyond it. I wasn't walking with God at the time. But I knew how to love and come alongside someone and I did. It wasn't easy. There were many difficult moments. But she healed and she's married with a family.

I've done the same with others but I don't have the energy now. I'm not a counselor I'm a coach. But the experiences taught me the power of belief and what we can accomplish when we're all-in and won't throw in the towel. You can overcome much. Take it one day at a time.

There's a line in a song that's apropos. She said, I was learning my man while I was earning my man. That's how humans operate. We don't give carte blanche access to our hearts. We open a little at a time until we believe the person is worthy of more.

But God isn't like that. He's wide open. He'd doesn't give us morsels. We get the whole kit and kaboodle from the start. He doesn't restrain His love or presence. He's always near. We don't have to earn His love. It's a constant. You'll never lose it. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Bless you what a lovely message

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 18 is about the judgment of the harlot, his unfaithful church.

His New Covenant Church is found in Revelation 12:11.

The capitol city of the harlot is found in Revelation 11:8. It is the wicked great city built upon seven hills. It is also described as the harlot in the Old Testament.

There is a contrast between the Jerusalem in Revelation 3:12, and the Jerusalem found in Revelation 11:8.

The same contrast is found in Galatians 4:24-31.

The Book of Revelation is the tale of two cities.

Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Sorcery is not the best translation especially in the modern era. Sorcery was tied to those that made potions. Could have been abortion inducing, hallucinogenic, or other poisons. Derivatives of Pharma can be used to refer to medicines or poisons regardless of who produces them whether a licensed pharmacist, herbalist, or some dude compounding chemicals in his bathtub.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sorcery is not the best translation especially in the modern era. Sorcery was tied to those that made potions. Could have been abortion inducing, hallucinogenic, or other poisons. Derivatives of Pharma can be used to refer to medicines or poisons regardless of who produces them whether a licensed pharmacist, herbalist, or some dude compounding chemicals in his bathtub.

You lack biblical exegesis. Can you prove biblically that the context of Revelation 18 is talking about doctors, pharmacists, herbalists making poisons?! Boy, you guys are really blind to God's Word. You have not even explained what is the light of the candle is? Who is the Bridegroom? Who is the Bride? And who are her merchants? And yet, after listening to garbage on world news and YouTube, you believe the merchants are pharmacists?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
His New Covenant Church is found in Revelation 12:11.

The woman of Revelation 12 is CONGREGATION of Israel making up of all God's people. Started with Israel as old testament representative. And the Church as the New Testament Representative after the Cross where salvation has come to the Gentiles, (Revelation 12:10).

The capitol city of the harlot is found in Revelation 11:8. It is the wicked great city built upon seven hills. It is also described as the harlot in the Old Testament.

Sigh...What wicked great city is this? A physical city? Or God's congregation as a great city?

There is a contrast between the Jerusalem in Revelation 3:12, and the Jerusalem found in Revelation 11:8.

You need to understand that there are two churches within the woman. One is True (Elect, Wise Virgins, Wheat) and One is Professed (Unbelievers, Foolish Virgins, Tares). Both are part of the city until God judge the unfaithful external church.

Revelation 11:1-2 KJV

[1] And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
[2] But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

1.) Verse one is talking about Elect - the measured people

2.) Verse two is talking about professed Christians - the people not measured (not chosen) by God. They are outside the temple. They are the external part of the church! This is Babylon the Great who is under judgment by God.

Not Rome. Not America. Not Israel. Not Jersualem. Nor any city upon 7 physical hills or mountains. Sorry!

Many are called (professed Christians) into the church but only few are chosen (Elect).

The same contrast is found in Galatians 4:24-31.

Jerusalem under bondage (Old Testament Congregation remain in bondage)

Jerusalem above is free (New Testament Congregation under Christ)

The Book of Revelation is the tale of two cities.

Not if you think these are two physical cities on Earth. God is talking about two bodies of His Congregation, Israel. Selah.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Think you have wisdom? Tell me then what does the number seven represents? What do the mountains represent? Who is this woman that sits upon seven mountains? Let hear from you if you have the wisdom of Christ on what is HIS interpretations for these.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy "sorceries" were all nations deceived.

G5331
φαρμακεία
pharmakeia
far-mak-i'-ah
From G5332; medication (“pharmacy”), that is, (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery, witchcraft.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

Pastor Chuck Baldwin on Revelation chapter 18:

It's more likely that pharmaceuticals are products of creation revealed to us now. They are blessings that ease the pain and save the lives of many people.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's more likely that pharmaceuticals are products of creation revealed to us now. They are blessings that ease the pain and save the lives of many people.

Many of those things developed by men can be used for good, or for evil?

Nuclear Energy is an excellent example.

During WWI chemical weapons were developed by the Germans. Since that time many other nations have developed and tested chemical weapons.

Many nations have also developed biological weapons.

If you think pharmaceuticals could never be used by wicked men, you may want to consider those things found above.

• Agree
Reactions: CanoeSister
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Think you have wisdom? Tell me then what does the number seven represents? What do the mountains represent? Who is this woman that sits upon seven mountains? Let hear from you if you have the wisdom of Christ on what is HIS interpretations for these.

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

When the Bible tells you the interpretation, why would you doubt it?

Revelation 17:9

(CJB) This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven hills on which the woman is sitting; also they are seven kings --

(ESV) This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;

(Geneva) Here is the mind that hath wisdome. The seuen heads, are seuen mountaines, whereon the woman sitteth: they are also seuen Kings.

(Greek NT TR) ωδε ο νους ο εχων σοφιαν αι επτα κεφαλαι ορη εισιν επτα οπου η γυνη καθηται επ αυτων

(GW) "In this situation a wise mind is needed. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is sitting.

(KJV) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

(KJV+) And hereG5602 is theG3588 mindG3563 which hathG2192 wisdom.G4678 TheG3588 sevenG2033 headsG2776 areG1526 sevenG2033 mountains,G3735 (G3699) onG1909 whichG846 theG3588 womanG1135 sitteth.G2521

(NKJV) "Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

(NLT) “This calls for a mind with understanding: The seven heads of the beast represent the seven hills where the woman rules. They also represent seven kings.

(YLT) 'Here is the mind that is having wisdom; the seven heads are seven mountains, upon which the woman doth sit,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Many of those things developed by men can be used for good, or for evil?

Nuclear Energy is an excellent example.

During WWI chemical weapons were developed by the Germans. Since that time many other nations have developed and tested chemical weapons.

Many nations have also developed biological weapons.

If you think pharmaceuticals could never be used by wicked men, you may want to consider those things found above.

There is a difference between bioweapons and medicine. We call them different names for a reason. Almost anything good can be used to cause evil. It's all about intent.

• Winner
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

First, you did not answer my questions. Now you quoted Revelation 17:7 thinking this has answered my questions? LOL! Listen, do you even know the mystery of this woman, according to God? If you do not know the answer, say so!

When the Bible tells you the interpretation, why would you doubt it?

No, you tell us what is God's interpretation for Revelation 17:7 then. Who is the mystery of the woman? Who is the beast? What do seven heads and ten horns represent? Stop browsing through YouTube and start to compare Scripture with Scripture yourself. I am still waiting for your answers.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am still waiting for your answers.

The answer is found below in "the great city" of the Book of Revelation.
It may not be the answer you want, but it is what is found in scripture.

Does your mind have wisdom, which is found in the verse below?

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rev_11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Rev_14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Rev_16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Rev_17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev_18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev_18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Rev_18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Rev_18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Rev_18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

========================

The other "great city", which is our home, is found below.
Paul described these two cities in Galatians 4:24-31, and said the one below is our "mother". Your Bible says the same thing.

Rev_21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have more than once looked into this, and going by reason and logic, looking at the world we live in today, I think that "Pharmaceuticals Industry" is part of massive end times deception.
Yeah, they've deceived me into believing that I'm still alive long after the disease that killed the last couple of generations before me, and which they genetically passed on to me, were gone. They deceived us all into believing that smallpox has been eradicated, that diptheria has all-but been eradicated, that poliio doesn't cripple and kill its thousands every year, and that bacterial infections are no longer necessarily death sentences as they were in past generations. Yeah, "Big Pharma" is, like most big businesses and all big governments, a conscienceless bastard, but we're better off with them than without. Me? I want a vaccine against the Rona. I don't like vaccines, but I like epidemics of deadly diseases even less.

• Winner
Upvote 0