Are human remains ever found with dinosaurs?

I read this at:

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/behemoth.html

Granted, a young earth creationist site, but I am not wondering about the site, or its bias, I am wondering about a supposed fact that I read there, so please just answer that question.

Are humans ever found in the same geological column as dinosaurs, and if so, how is that explained?

Late_Cretaceous

<font color="#880000" ></font&g
Apr 4, 2002
Visit site
✟18,025.00
Faith
Catholic
Sorry Wolseley, but those dino/human tracks have been DISCREDITED, DISMISSED AND DEBUNKED BY CREATIONISTS. According to answersingenesis.com (a creationist website) :

"‘Paluxy tracks prove that humans and dinosaurs co-existed.’ Some prominent creationist promoters of these tracks have long since withdrawn their support. Some of the allegedly human tracks may be artefacts of erosion of dinosaur tracks obscuring the claw marks. There is a need for properly documented research on the tracks before we would use them to argue the coexistence of humans and dinosaurs. However there is much evidence that dinosaurs and humans co-existed—see Q&A: Dinosaurs (http://www.answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/faq/dinosaurs.asp)"

Most of their evidence for human / dinosaur coexistance is little more then pleading.

You should check the whole "don't use list" from answersingenesis.com (http://www.answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/faq/dont_use.asp) .

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,956,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are humans ever found in the same geological column as dinosaurs, and if so, how is that explained?
I've never seen a geologic column that didn't show both man and dinosaurs in the same column.

Of course, the drawing is usually made with the man at the top and dinosaurs farther down; but nevertheless, man and dinosaurs are in the same vertical column.

The trick, if one wants to claim they didn't coexist, is to find a row ... not a column.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,956,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is, however, interesting to note that AIG has rejected the Paluxy tracks for at least 13.5 years, yet the claim still gets trotted out from time to time.
I'm talking about the geologic column though.

The geologic column shows both man and dinosaur.

Not coexisting of course, because it is a drawing -- slanted in favor of evolution.

But I have a feeling that if you looked at geologic rows ... not columns ... both man and dinosaur would be there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Julie.S

Jan 19, 2016
Pennsylvania
✟21,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As far as I know and I do have fossils of my own that I found. There are no human remains found at the time of the dinosaurs or before them either. There are multiple reasons for why no humans are found then of course.

For one we probably would have died out anyway if we lived along side them.

Upvote 0

46AND2

Forty six and two are just ahead of me...
Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Then demonstrate it incorrect -- without drawings and vertical columns.

My niece can draw pictures.

All dinosaurs are found in "rows" of rock which have millions of years worth of radioactive decay accumulation. All humans are found in "rows" with only thousands of years worth. Therefore, they are not in the same "rows."

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,956,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are no human remains found at the time of the dinosaurs or before them either.
Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. I happen to disagree with it, though.
Julie.S said:
There are multiple reasons for why no humans are found then of course.
I'm only interested in one: the geologic column.
Julie.S said:
For one we probably would have died out anyway if we lived along side them.
Not if God wouldn't allow it.

If He would allow it, we would all be dead at Satan's hand -- but God says otherwise.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,956,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All dinosaurs are found in "rows" of rock which have millions of years worth of radioactive decay accumulation. All humans are found in "rows" with only thousands of years worth. Therefore, they are not in the same "rows."
Do you really expect me to believe that?

By "row," I mean a layer of sedimentation representative of the entire landmass of the earth during a year's time -- or ten years -- or a hundred -- or whatever you want to make it, prior to the non-avian dinosaurs dying out.

Dig straight down until you hit the year 1520 BC,* then dig horizontally all over the earth and let me know.

* The time of Job, who mentions dinosaurs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
No. Absolutely not.
No human has ever been found below the KT layer, not even close... No Dinosaur has ever been found above it.

Upvote 0

Julie.S

Jan 19, 2016
Pennsylvania
✟21,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. I happen to disagree with it, though.I'm only interested in one: the geologic column.Not if God wouldn't allow it.

If He would allow it, we would all be dead at Satan's hand -- but God says otherwise.
Well God made a world where Nature tends to go wild to. If there are human remains at the time of dinosaurs I have yet to see any.

Rock is in layers I can show pictures of it. It's how sediment settles over time and lava also of course. Then plates in the Earth push it around.

Over time these layers build up and they help mark time periods.

God made the Earth but I'm not so sure God has had a hand in everything.

Reactions: ecco
Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

By "row," I mean a layer of sedimentation representative of the entire landmass of the earth during a year's time -- or ten years -- or a hundred -- or whatever you want to make it, prior to the non-avian dinosaurs dying out.

Dig straight down until you hit the year 1520 BC,* then dig horizontally all over the earth and let me know.

Where should I start digging? How about the top of Mount Everest? But then, how could I go horizontal from there? Why do you think simply going horizontal at a certain depth would yield the same "row" everywhere? The earth is not like an Everlasting Gobstopper candy.

Upvote 0

46AND2

Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

But that's ok...ignore the dates that we get from the amount of decay for the moment...it is a measured FACT that certain minerals in layers which contain dinosaurs have MUCH more argon and strontium and lead, than do those same types of minerals in layers which contain humans. Always. If they are the same "rows", why is this so?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,956,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think anyone "Expects" anyone to believe anything, as you are religious you will believe what you want anyway.
That's just my mild belief I'm expressing about the geologic column right now. :)

Upvote 0