Are any Pro trump media sites covering Rupert Murdoch's admission Fox News Endorsed false election claims

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
TLDR, Can people give any news stories about Rupert Murdoch's Deposition in the Dominion voting lawsuit, I cannot find any.

A recent major development in Dominion's attempts to sue Fox news for endorsing false election claims,
the owner of Fox news Rupert Murdoch admitted that Hosts like Hannity and Carlson endorsed false election claims.
Trump was not happy about this ,

My problem is I cannot find any conservative commentary on the is story
my favorite conservative source is daily wire but they are not discussing it a search turns up empty

unsurprisingly Fox news is not discussing it all, its Murdoch stories are pro Murdoch

My problem is that I cannot find a 'pro Trump' media site.

I can find some sites that do not try to hatchet him every chance they get - but even FOXNEWS is not exclusively pro Trump as evidenced by Trump's criticizing them repeatedly.

Can you help and link to a pro Trump media site please.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

I can find some sites that do not try to hatchet him every chance they get - but even FOXNEWS is not exclusively pro Trump as evidenced by Trump's criticizing them repeatedly.

Fox News = Pro ratings = Pro money = Pro Trump.

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,449.00
Faith
Seeker

I should have defined terms more carefully and I am troubled by how many media sources call Trump and his supporters racist

I would define all Media that did not attack Trump for telling obviously stupid lies about Dominion as being pro Trump

This is the Judge's opinion today in the Dominion lawsuit when Fox claimed it could not be blamed for quoting the President
when it new his statements were false.

"Davis, though, appeared to question Fox’s editorial judgment more broadly during this time: rather than amplify the pro-Trump conspiracy theories, “it could have been a bigger story that a President who lost an election was making all these unsubstantiated false allegations,”

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fox News = Pro ratings = Pro money = Pro Trump.
Trump has railed against them and vice versa in the past
Check your list of book marks or frequently visited sites and look for the ones with articles.
CNN
MSNBC
NPR
Washington Times
IJR
Politico
Twitter

Hmmm.... Got any other suggestions?

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your opinion - we disagree.
That's not my opinion. Either roll with Trump or lose viewership to other outlets. That's what they pretty much said. Put it this way, when their election analyst has the gall, the temerity, the audacity to rightly called Arizona for Biden, it infuriated Trump. So Trump frothing at the mouth calls the CEO of FOX. What does FOX do? They fire the analyst. They are pro money, which means pro viewership, which means pro Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0