Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello sister, I heard a sermon once (by Scottish pastor, Ian Hamilton) who talked about the everlasting love of God. He, in fact, spent several few minutes of his sermon on Jeremiah 31:3 and what it meant to be loved in such a way, that God's love for us, His adopted children, is "from everlasting" (just like He is), such that He, in a very real sense, never chose to love us, because He has ALWAYS loved us :)

I believe that this verse was also the basis for a quote in a Charles Spurgeon devotional which reads,

"Everlasting love shall be the pillow for my head this night" ~Spurgeon, C. Morning and Evening, Evening of the 27th of February.

....now (finally ;)) back to the game :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello sister, I heard a sermon once (by Scottish pastor, Ian Hamilton) who talked about the everlasting love of God. He, in fact, spent several few minutes of his sermon on Jeremiah 31:3 and what it meant to be loved in such a way, that God's love for us, His adopted children, is "from everlasting" (just like He is), such that He, in a very real sense, never chose to love us, because He has ALWAYS loved us :)

I believe that this verse was also the basis for a quote in a Charles Spurgeon devotional which reads,

"Everlasting love shall be the pillow for my head this night" ~Spurgeon, C. Morning and Evening, Evening of the 27th of February.

....now (finally ;)) back to the game :)
That's lovely St Worm2; thank you. :)

The game:

The Messiah (both the answer in the game and the ultimate display of God's love for us!)

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0