Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Proverbs 5:2. My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding. 5:3. For the lips of a strange woman drop as honey comb, and her mouth is smoother than oil; Zur in Hebrew means =stranger, apostate. NAKAR is similar to Zur. Get the picture. This is religious idolatry. These apostates are those who once knew the truth and turned their backs on God. These apostates formed denominations. Its broken down into fragmentation. They allow or insert heathen traditions and customs into true worship of God. 5:4. But her end is as Wormwood, sharp as two edged sword. Her feet go down to death; Her steps take hold on hell. Bitterness and Wormwood is of satan. Traditions of men and false doctrine is indoctrination from satan. Its contrary to sound doctrine, the truth. A church or denominations ask, are you saved??. Big problem. These denominations don't get around to meat of God's word, it's always milk, milk. God will not bless and protect those engage in false doctrine. 5:13. And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me. Ego trips, fleecing flocks, or they sellout for pension plan and salary. Apostates are also hirelings. If you go to well for water, its empty, Dry !!. 5:14. I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly. The heart of the wicked is worth little. The lips of the just is choice silver. Denominations won't nourish their flocks. After 20 or 40 years, the congregation is still in diapers. The apostates are feeding milk bottles to their flocks. Don't expect any spirtual growth. Bottom line, their spirtualty bankrupt. Psalm chapter 73:2. But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. 73:3. For u was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. The apostates are after donations. Its body count. The pastor or reverend must teach from quarterly packet each month. Thier compromised. Get the picture. Were in time of famine, its hearing God's truth, amos chapter 8. Those who listen or teach tradition of men, are outside Gods sanctuary. They don't have His blessings or protection. Bethel is were sound doctrine is taught by man of God or woman of God. Denominations are not of God. But of the devil. Any where God has church, the devil builds chapel next to it. Do you understand what king Solomon taught in proverbs chapter 5. Get wisdom and understanding !!.

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Proverbs 5:2. My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding. 5:3. For the lips of a strange woman drop as honey comb, and her mouth is smoother than oil; Zur in Hebrew means =stranger, apostate. NAKAR is similar to Zur. Get the picture. This is religious idolatry. These apostates are those who once knew the truth and turned their backs on God. These apostates formed denominations. Its broken down into fragmentation. They allow or insert heathen traditions and customs into true worship of God. 5:4. But her end is as Wormwood, sharp as two edged sword. Her feet go down to death; Her steps take hold on hell. Bitterness and Wormwood is of satan. Traditions of men and false doctrine is indoctrination from satan. Its contrary to sound doctrine, the truth. A church or denominations ask, are you saved??. Big problem. These denominations don't get around to meat of God's word, it's always milk, milk. God will not bless and protect those engage in false doctrine. 5:13. And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me. Ego trips, fleecing flocks, or they sellout for pension plan and salary. Apostates are also hirelings. If you go to well for water, its empty, Dry !!. 5:14. I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly. The heart of the wicked is worth little. The lips of the just is choice silver. Denominations won't nourish their flocks. After 20 or 40 years, the congregation is still in diapers. The apostates are feeding milk bottles to their flocks. Don't expect any spirtual growth. Bottom line, their spirtualty bankrupt. Psalm chapter 73:2. But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. 73:3. For u was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. The apostates are after donations. Its body count. The pastor or reverend must teach from quarterly packet each month. Thier compromised. Get the picture. Were in time of famine, its hearing God's truth, amos chapter 8. Those who listen or teach tradition of men, are outside Gods sanctuary. They don't have His blessings or protection. Bethel is were sound doctrine is taught by man of God or woman of God. Denominations are not of God. But of the devil. Any where God has church, the devil builds chapel next to it. Do you understand what king Solomon taught in proverbs chapter 5. Get wisdom and understanding !!.

I'm glad I don't belong to a denomination.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Forget the denominations. The whole church was hijacked and made over in man's image rather than God's. How else could it model the governments and ways of man when it was to be a counter-culture to our natural ways? How could it even eventually align itself with the Roman Empire yet call itself original?

When did any of this government built upon ritual find it's way into a church built upon truth from God, not man. where the only requirements was we put the will of God before the will of man in recognition of the coming time God would replace man with Himself as government over all mankind and in the meantime commanding that we love all as self and care for all as we would be cared for in times of need rather than pursue this life of self interest. All else is man's philosophies that worked their ways into God's church.

Upvote 0