Visit site
✟610,628.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It'd have been funny if it had been, say, St. Paul's and St. Quinten's. Then you could have had Ps and Qs.

(Okay, my sense of humour is terrible. But take pity on me, it's like, 99 degrees Fahrenheit here today and I'm trying to concentrate on work!)
Then a locum would have had to mind their P's and Q's

Upvote 0

Naomi4Christ

not a nutter
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2005
✟269,195.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I suppose it's just not trendy enough to call it that.

That’s a bit of a mouthful.

Why the criticism?

I know of an untrendy church called the Church of the Ascension and the Holy Trinity, and their own fellowship call it AHT.

Upvote 0

Shane R

Priest
Site Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Southeast Ohio
✟566,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
It'd have been funny if it had been, say, St. Paul's and St. Quinten's. Then you could have had Ps and Qs.

(Okay, my sense of humour is terrible. But take pity on me, it's like, 99 degrees Fahrenheit here today and I'm trying to concentrate on work!)
That's very warm. Here in the American South that sort of temperature is considered oppressive. We make a delicious drink called sweet tea and swill it by the quart Mason jar when it's that hot outside. I could pass the recipe to you.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,505,435.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That's very warm. Here in the American South that sort of temperature is considered oppressive. We make a delicious drink called sweet tea and swill it by the quart Mason jar when it's that hot outside. I could pass the recipe to you.

Oh, we consider it oppressive here too. Thanks, but I make an iced tea which works well. :)

Upvote 0

Shane R

Priest
Site Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Southeast Ohio
✟566,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
95c6e21b49b0646f09fa99fa287f5b38.jpg

From a purveyor of fried chicken. This stuff has enough sugar to put folks in a diabetic coma. Very popular in my area.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟472,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Scotland is freezing at the moment time for wooly ( or for me non wooly as i am vegan) hats and gloves
scarfs get a nice hot drink wish it was wee bit hot than what its is but am in Scotland and that hardly happens

Reactions: gordonhooker
Upvote 0

Naomi4Christ

not a nutter
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2005
✟269,195.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Scotland is freezing at the moment time for wooly ( or for me non wooly as i am vegan) hats and gloves
scarfs get a nice hot drink wish it was wee bit hot than what its is but am in Scotland and that hardly happens
It’s all in what you wear.

You know you’d moan if it were actually hot, and a heatwave would bring the haar in, so it would still be cold, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Naomi4Christ

not a nutter
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2005
✟269,195.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
near morning side but a little bit further on ,near the hills
Nice!

When I was totally walked out, I took a bus up to Bonaly. Amazing. What a well-kept secret.

You probably get the full brunt of Edinburgh weather.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟472,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i love where i live wouldn't want to move really but sometimes the people upstairs get drunk and high
its dont help me am a recovery alcoholic and addict its kinda in my face they smoke weed in the hall smells like puke anyway am off to have supper and get to bed night and God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.