Any truth to this?

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It was stated in a video an interesting angle of the Gov. Shut down. There seems to be a thing called, a year and a day, in constitutional law. In summary , a year and a day is required for public trust of a sitting president.

Speculation: If above law exists it may explain the "why" of a short interruption under the guise of policy. Others speculate all executive orders are null and void without the 1 year and 1 day public trust.

Any truth to that?

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It was stated in a video an interesting angle of the Gov. Shut down. There seems to be a thing called, a year and a day, in constitutional law. In summary , a year and a day is required for public trust of a sitting president.

Speculation: If above law exists it may explain the "why" of a short interruption under the guise of policy. Others speculate all executive orders are null and void without the 1 year and 1 day public trust.

Any truth to that?

I recently heard that it's true.

• Informative
Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Whoa!!! 4 D chess?

Interesting, my friend.

It's just a mental marker of imagination. I still got me precious marbles,^_^.

However, did get this angle off a labeled "conspiracy" video ^_^. Yet, interesting is the angle because it may have truth to it. So, I post it here for the seekers of truth for it rings true to me too but I am not a constitutional lawyer.

• Informative
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's just a mental marker of imagination. I still got me precious marbles,^_^.

However, did get this angle off a labeled "conspiracy" video ^_^. Yet, interesting is the angle because it may have truth to it. So, I post it here for the seekers of truth for it rings true to me too but I am not a constitutional lawyer.

As you stated, 4 D chess.

Peoples needs to do their homework.

• Agree
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
As you stated, 4 D chess.

Peoples needs to do their homework.

You found me out :oldthumbsup: , there is no better teacher to conscious than research of truth (homework). Thus, the segue of the OP that supports or debunks the idea. However, if I post constitutional law and load this thread with facts (a thing you saw me do in a yester-past) there is no room for discussion as "in hopes" the facts come pouring in from the big brains.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You found me out :oldthumbsup: , there is no better teacher to conscious than research of truth (homework). Thus, the segue of the OP that supports or debunks the idea. However, if I post constitutional law and load this thread with facts (a thing you saw me do in a yester-past) there is no room for discussion as "in hopes" the facts come pouring in from the big brains.

I just pray as i go along, my friend...most don't have a clue what this is, and neither did i. Thank you for sharing.

God bless you.

This comes to mind:

"My people perish for lack of knowledge." ~Hosea 4:6

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums