Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,774,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
shteffi said:
I've just been forcifully moved to Brainerd, MN, and I hate it. Not just because I didn't want to move here, but because this is exactly the type of weather I was most certainly not made for... Dave Barry is my role model: "Morgan Quitno Press declared that the Most Livable State is Minnesota. My question is: Most livable for what species? Caribou? Has Morgan Quitno Press ever actually been in Minnesota during the winter months (September-June), when you begin your day by putting in 30 minutes with an ice scraper? And that's just to clear your bathroom mirror?"

If home is where the heart is, I'm still living in my beautiful, warm California.

*mumbles*Only 1.5 more years before I can move back home, only 1.5 more years before I can move back home, only 1.5 more years until I can move back home, etc, etc...

What are you doing in Brainerd? (I grew up there, moved away when I was 18)

Upvote 0

mrversatile48

Jan 19, 2004
Merseyside
✟2,810.00
Faith
Christian
Wonderful state!

I await a US work visa - hopefullly to help a proposed new regional Christian TV/radio station - as an ex-pro mimic, I'd love to voice-over features & help mobile units cover events all over the Midwest

See you in Minn..& maybe in Milwaukee - even Chicago events?

Any advance on St Louis?

Later, 'Gators!

Ian

Upvote 0
Heya folks. I live in MN. Minneapolis, specifically. Lived here my whole life and since I'm still fairly new (About a year and a half) to being a Christian, I'm still looking for some folks to hang out with. Often feel like there's nobody around here with similiar beliefs. Prove me wrong, eh? ;D

P.S.

Anyone been to Club 3 Degrees downtown? I hear good things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
gunbak,

Thanks for the offer, but I have a church I go to. I suppose I should have been more specific in what I said. I know there are people that have the same faith I do, I just rarely find any that are my age. That's a big problem in my church (Minnehaha United Methodist), lack of people from ages 18 to about 25 or so.

Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,774,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone @ Master's Commission Conference in Phoenix, this week & next?

I got 2 Brit friends there

Ian

Is there a Phoenix in Minnesota? The only Pheonix I know of is in Arizona, more that 1000 miles from Minnesota (and a whloe lot warmer:D)

Anyone goin' over to Colorado Springs Intercession & Spiritual Warfare conference, Fri/Sunday?

Colorado Springs is also a long way from Minnesota. A couple days' drive anyway.

Upvote 0

72_Chev_Truck

Cookie Monster
Nov 28, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟16,524.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do any of you minnesotans know of Club 3 Degrees? im gonna be there feb 26th if anybody wants to go check it out. im going to see some friends perform there. I was their drummer over the summer. When i get the email flyer made up ill post it here if anyones interested.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

72_Chev_Truck

Cookie Monster
Nov 28, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟16,524.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3pete.jpg

Upvote 0