✟962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
TerriToriaL_Man said:
-Had no idea there'd be so many Minnesotans on here, thats awesome! Yeah i'm in Cambridge, bout 45 mins north of the cities. I'm going to UMY'S (United Methodist Youths) this weekend and I'M PUMPED! -Trav

Cambridge! Home of Ace Tack! lol...I love that place! I'm 1 1/2 hours from Cambridge...western Wisconsin.

Upvote 0

kidsminister

Mar 8, 2004
✟8,419.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Topanga said:
I'm from Minnesota too! St. Paul now and since '01, but I grew up in Grand Rapids. Do any of you go to Calvary Chapel? I haven't gone though all 5 million pages of this yet, maybe I'll get my answer when I do!

Hey! I live in Minneapolis and I grew up in Virginia (MN)...nice to meet a fellow Ranger ;) .

Upvote 0

wykael

Aug 26, 2004
Minnesota
✟7,812.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
crankenpants, you are doing more than "lurking!" :p

I'm from Mankato as well. Invited crankenpants to check us out. Glad she could join us! I've lived here for like 19 years already (man that goes fast). Nice place. Thunderstorm season now. I love that!!!

Upvote 0

SemStudent08

Apr 11, 2005
Dubuque, IA
Visit site
✟336.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I still think of myself as Minnesotan. I just finished undergrad in Indiana and am now in grad school in Iowa. But it is ever my hope that once I am done with my schooling (in '08, God willing!) I will return to the place of my childhood! My folks are also still in MN, about 70 miles straight west of the Twin Cities.

You all still recognize my Minnesota-ness, right? :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.