Visit site
✟557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: I was born and raised in the Twin Cities Metro Area. For a brief time I lived in both New York City and outside of Baltimore, Maryland for a total of 4 years. The first time I came back to Minneapolis, I stepped outside of the airport and took a deep breath! Man, it felt good to breathe clean air again! I will never forget that!

I didn't really appreciate Minnesota until I moved away. And, of course, I eventually came home. I have two brothers, one lives outside of San Diego and the other in Virginia (opposite coasts), and my parents moved to Arkansas in 2000. ALL of them are homesick. They would move back in a heartbeat, if they could. :sigh:

This is a lovely state; though I am not a winter person, it is HOME. I attend Crystal Evangelical Free Church in New Hope and love it! It is large, but I belong to a smaller group, and they are like family!

Oh, and I LOVE MY VIKINGS! :clap: :D Just had to throw that in!

Upvote 0

Katty

Simply amazing.
Sep 10, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟16,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Raised in the heart of St. Paul and kinda left to Colorado just to get back to Minnesota :) My parents just moved outside of St. Paul to the edge of Maplewood. Just finished my year at Crown College in St. Bonifacius which is like... give or take an hour and then some west of the Twin Cities.

Other states don't have lakes and trees like we do :)

~Katty

Upvote 0

annodomini

Jul 24, 2005
✟126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok...now that I finished reading all 19 pages....

a few of you are close to me!!!
johnjackmn & raycelloforce I used to work in Owatonna!! At Viracon. Hubby still does!!!

nick_da_dude & junkyardgospel....I am about 1/2 hr south of Rochester

I live in SPAMtown!!! Austin....been here 3 yrs. Before that lived just 1/2 hr south of Owatonna in Albert Lea. Lived there for **COUGH** years. Grew up & graduated from the "suburb" of Albert Lea....Glenville & grew up in the country along the MN/IA border. I could see northwood Ia from our yard!!!!

I LOVE MN!!!!!

Upvote 0

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah!! Hardcore Minnesotan here!!! I love it and if God ever moved me out of the state, I would definitely being praying to stay in the Midwest. I've lived in the same town, same house, same room all my life (except nine months at Master's Comission in Rockford, Illinois).

I go to church in Northfield (and absolutely love it!!!) and live in a little town about 10-15 minutes south of Prior Lake, or 20-30 minutes south of Burnsville.

The trees, the air, the Northern Lights, the stars, the everything about this state is amazing!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.