Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Since they have changed where Jews can post I seldom come to CF any more. I do miss interacting with people I met here. Any Jews still left on the forum?

Last edited:

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please remember the Disruptive Behavior rules:

Disruptive Behavior, Campaigning, Staff Disciplinary Action
To maintain the peace and harmony on CF you must refrain from doing the following on the public forums:

• Making posts that speak of any Staff action either with you or another member (including any bans, warnings, or editing or removal of posts)
  • Complaining about another members posts/threads, Christian Forums or it's Staff
  • Spite reports - e.g. reporting in retaliation, multiple reports on a member using opposing arguments but are not violations, or repeatedly reporting a member in harassment.
  • Attempting to undermine these rules or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests is not allowed
If you feel the need to discuss another members behavior, or have a issue about CF, it's staff or policies, please make a Ticket in Support and discuss it in private with our Admins and Advisors.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
posts deleted.png

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry my post apparently caused problems....that was not the intent.

No problem. Some posts were an issue so that was cleaned up. I've seen at least one Jewish member around but don't recall their name. Hopefully they and others will see this thread.

Reactions: ChavaK
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Since they have changed where Jews can post I seldom come to CF any more. I do miss interacting with people I met here. Any Jews still left on the forum?

I have seen one around who remembers once there was a sub group that mentioned a few Jews by name as welcomed posters but now I have the feeling he is here just being a Mr. Smarty pants.

Reactions: ChavaK
Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I have seen one around who remembers once there was a sub group that mentioned a few Jews by name as welcomed posters but now I have the feeling he is here just being a Mr. Smarty pants.
Glad to see you are still here!
And...Jews are no longer welcomed posters there any more.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Glad to see you are still here!
And...Jews are no longer welcomed posters there any more.

Are you having difficulty finding fellowship or desire to connect on CF? Which branch of Judaism do you lean towards? :)

Shabbat Shalom,

~bella

Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Are you having difficulty finding fellowship or desire to connect on CF? Which branch of Judaism do you lean towards? :)

Shabbat Shalom,

~bella
No problems fellowshiping with my fellow local Jews, just met some nice people here that I have lost track of and wanted to say "hi" to. I am Orthodox.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What?! I am a newcomer and I hope that this is't true :confused2:

In the mesianic part of the forum I saw rules like "only messiancs allowed" I thought Jews don't want to talk with us...
People that are not Christians are limited to certain areas of the forums (generally, not the Christian forums), but we welcome dialog and their participation in the open forums.

This rule is not targeted at Jewish members, it is any member that is not Christian (or does not agree with the Nicene Creed).

Followers of Messianic Judaism are considered Christians on these forums, and are not considered Jewish by Judaism, overall.

Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
What?! I am a newcomer and I hope that this is't true :confused2:

In the mesianic part of the forum I saw rules like "only messiancs allowed" I thought Jews don't want to talk with us...
Years ago there was a list of non-Messianic Jews who were allowed to post. That has since been changed to Christians only being allowed to post there. I enjoy speaking to a wide variety of people if a subject interests me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’ve been to Israel and I support the Israeli people, and the Messianic Christians I just love. It’s the white Europeans that are difficult. Modern policy only allows ticky tacky. Please feel welcome @ChavaK i go where you are put. When will they build the temple and where?

Upvote 0